Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 530 531
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0fad57c5cad27a270003f5c2b894ef007f2cc860&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Could I get this one if it's still available?
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0fad57c5cad27a270003f5c2b894ef007f2cc860&dummyext=prev.png

Could I get this one if it's still available?
dT9HQge.pnggziv3Ja.pngOPFWPxg.pngrI18gRz.pngueA9g1t.pnglAvpyOQ.png
DkwAoXK.png
@silkbuggy Of course! I'll send a CR shortly!
@silkbuggy Of course! I'll send a CR shortly!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I'd love to grab Lucifer if no one's had interest in him yet!
I'd love to grab Lucifer if no one's had interest in him yet!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger No one else has expressed interest in him yet, so I'll send him over!
@SoftFrogger No one else has expressed interest in him yet, so I'll send him over!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Hello, can I adopt
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87958686
Meagan?

And can I request a newbie packet? (That is, if you don't mind)
I'm doing fine, but more food is always good, right?
Hello, can I adopt
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87958686
Meagan?

And can I request a newbie packet? (That is, if you don't mind)
I'm doing fine, but more food is always good, right?
@ChikinNugget I'll send everything over to you momentarily~ And the more food you have, the better! It never hurts to stock up!
@ChikinNugget I'll send everything over to you momentarily~ And the more food you have, the better! It never hurts to stock up!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Ayrmel, Can I send some dragons from another rescue but the owner is inactive? Edit: A scry for Madness [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=213&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=54&winggene=213&wings=67&auth=3ca361923d1b22bbdbc11ede4583f99a22e48cdf&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Ayrmel, Can I send some dragons from another rescue but the owner is inactive?

Edit: A scry for Madness
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=213&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=164&tertgene=54&winggene=213&wings=67&auth=3ca361923d1b22bbdbc11ede4583f99a22e48cdf&dummyext=prev.png
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Kahzu Yep, fine with me! Feel free to send them over! And I love that scry for him! He's a cutie <3
@Kahzu Yep, fine with me! Feel free to send them over! And I love that scry for him! He's a cutie <3
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
He is, right? Unfortunatelly for him, I'm becaming a lore lair only and he doesn't spiral me any lore idea :c
He is, right? Unfortunatelly for him, I'm becaming a lore lair only and he doesn't spiral me any lore idea :c
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Kahzu I totally get it~ I'm sure he'll find a good home eventually!
@Kahzu I totally get it~ I'm sure he'll find a good home eventually!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 530 531