Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Mimic BINGO [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dracowolf So I just completed the box: Collect 2 pieces of apparel from the coliseum (O3) And instead of a badge, there is a Placeholder. Is this something wrong on my end or... [img]https://i.imgur.com/LmbioxL.png[/img]
@Dracowolf

So I just completed the box:
Collect 2 pieces of apparel from the coliseum (O3)

And instead of a badge, there is a Placeholder. Is this something wrong on my end or...

LmbioxL.png
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@StormHeart413

That just means that we're waiting for the last bits of art to come in. There's 3 missing badges and they're on their way, but that will update as soon as we have them.
@StormHeart413

That just means that we're waiting for the last bits of art to come in. There's 3 missing badges and they're on their way, but that will update as soon as we have them.
arOGchX.png
Ohhhh alright!! Thank you!
Ohhhh alright!! Thank you!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@Wylin

It appears your submission is a BB code for a dragon, if you have time to get me the BINGO sheet so I can update that, it would be very useful!
@Wylin

It appears your submission is a BB code for a dragon, if you have time to get me the BINGO sheet so I can update that, it would be very useful!
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf How long is each round, or like how many sheets total will there be? Just wondering how many opportunities we have for getting 12 bingos. Thanks! :)
@Dracowolf How long is each round, or like how many sheets total will there be? Just wondering how many opportunities we have for getting 12 bingos. Thanks! :)
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

It's one sheet, you get a BINGO for each line (The completion of 5 squares in a row) you get, so 5 columns, 5 rows, 2 Diagonal.

You have until the end of Saturday, December 25.
@MarinaQuakenbush

It's one sheet, you get a BINGO for each line (The completion of 5 squares in a row) you get, so 5 columns, 5 rows, 2 Diagonal.

You have until the end of Saturday, December 25.
arOGchX.png
Okay cool, thanks!
Okay cool, thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@Dracowolf Lol, sorry, no idea how that happened! I resubmitted the form.
@Dracowolf Lol, sorry, no idea how that happened! I resubmitted the form.
@Dracowolf Hello! There seems to be an issue with my BINGO card, as three of the badges aren't appearing. [emoji=guardian confused size=1] EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed your explanation a few posts up. ^^;
@Dracowolf Hello! There seems to be an issue with my BINGO card, as three of the badges aren't appearing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed your explanation a few posts up. ^^;
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
*Bangs Head on Table*

I AM COLI I AM SPEED!! And I'm blackout! Woo! Also, ALL the badges are adorable
*Bangs Head on Table*

I AM COLI I AM SPEED!! And I'm blackout! Woo! Also, ALL the badges are adorable
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7