Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars (finished!)
1 2 3 4
Ty for this! I was wondering if i could please grab the Deadwood Boar, Peacevine Aardvark, and Deepmine Aardvark? Ty!
Ty for this! I was wondering if i could please grab the Deadwood Boar, Peacevine Aardvark, and Deepmine Aardvark? Ty!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Can I have [item=ultraram] and [item=depin] please :) Thank you so much!!
Can I have Ultraram and Depin please :)
Thank you so much!!
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
Id love to get the travelling garden, giant white toridae and the starspawn flyer if thats okay?
Thank you!!
Id love to get the travelling garden, giant white toridae and the starspawn flyer if thats okay?
Thank you!!
Hi! Could I have the firemane manticore, sewer toridae and greenroot janus trap? Thank you<3<3
Hi! Could I have the firemane manticore, sewer toridae and greenroot janus trap? Thank you<3<3
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
Thank you for the generosity! I'd like the Ashmane Chimera, Falconclaw Warrior, and the Maren Warlock, please.

If any of those are taken, feel free to switch out any other familiars. Thank you again!
Thank you for the generosity! I'd like the Ashmane Chimera, Falconclaw Warrior, and the Maren Warlock, please.

If any of those are taken, feel free to switch out any other familiars. Thank you again!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
May I have the vulture, the crested otter, and the pale foot toad?
May I have the vulture, the crested otter, and the pale foot toad?
Could I have a tatterwing carcass perchance? If not any will do:) my bestiary is pretty empty XD
Could I have a tatterwing carcass perchance? If not any will do:) my bestiary is pretty empty XD
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
Could I have the starry antelope?
Could I have the starry antelope?
debe59c5-711a-44dd-85f2-3f2dde09da5b_bluegeminisig.png
Are the unburdened filly and runescar lynx still available? I'd love to have them if so c:
Are the unburdened filly and runescar lynx still available? I'd love to have them if so c:
Can i get these fams pls?
Scarlet flycatcher
Hoarfrost mauler
Workshop monitor
Can i get these fams pls?
Scarlet flycatcher
Hoarfrost mauler
Workshop monitor
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 3 4