Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle winners drawn! COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Username: Shatapatrika #197787
# Tickets Purchased: 200
Free Tickets Earned: 13
Payment Method: Gems
Prize Choice(s): If you'd like to split up your purchased tickets between specific raffles, please note here how many you want to go into each ticket pool.
100 for Mr. Rattlebone
100 for On Thin Ice
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: N/A
Ice Flight?: N
Username: Shatapatrika #197787
# Tickets Purchased: 200
Free Tickets Earned: 13
Payment Method: Gems
Prize Choice(s): If you'd like to split up your purchased tickets between specific raffles, please note here how many you want to go into each ticket pool.
100 for Mr. Rattlebone
100 for On Thin Ice
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: N/A
Ice Flight?: N
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika

Let me know where you want the 13 free tickets allotted <3
@Shatapatrika

Let me know where you want the 13 free tickets allotted <3
Oh, sorry about that, ummm… put 6 in Written in the Stars and 7 in Kinda Shady Though
Oh, sorry about that, ummm… put 6 in Written in the Stars and 7 in Kinda Shady Though
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Litha Would you take an [item=Gladegift Halo] or enchanting goblin for tickets?
@Litha

Would you take an Gladegift Halo or enchanting goblin for tickets?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
bump #2
bump #2
4th bump ^^
4th bump ^^
" 8th Anniversary Raffle - Sprites, etc" zapy9sz.png
Bump 3
Bump 3
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@self @machatea @proudmomof1 @shatapatrika @echoedsilence @oldred100 @numinous
Hello lovely participants!
No huge changes but I did wanna let you all know that I'm going to be extending the raffle by ~a week, possibly 2, pending scheduling. Basically it's a good/bad news combo-- I got a promotion at work, yay! More money and free food during shifts is definitely a good thing.
But it also means I'll be going from part-time to full-time, and training shifts are going to mess up my entire schedule, which means advertising this and spreading the word is going to be a lot more challenging depending how tired I am and which shifts they put me on. Weekend shifts at a cafe are no joke /sweats. I'm getting my new schedule either late Saturday or early Sunday, so I'll know more then.

When I let you know the new end date, each of you who have the link in your sig will have extra tickets to distribute and there'll be more opportunity for bump tickets, so that's the bright side. I hope you all understand <3 Let me know if this causes any problems with your plans and I'll do my best to accommodate! The promotion was super unexpected since I've only been at the job a month and a half, so I'm equal parts nervous about sudden schedule changes and excited for having my work recognized c:

@AtticaIonia
Sure, I could take the Halo and Goblin for payment, at LAH value c:
@self @machatea @proudmomof1 @shatapatrika @echoedsilence @oldred100 @numinous
Hello lovely participants!
No huge changes but I did wanna let you all know that I'm going to be extending the raffle by ~a week, possibly 2, pending scheduling. Basically it's a good/bad news combo-- I got a promotion at work, yay! More money and free food during shifts is definitely a good thing.
But it also means I'll be going from part-time to full-time, and training shifts are going to mess up my entire schedule, which means advertising this and spreading the word is going to be a lot more challenging depending how tired I am and which shifts they put me on. Weekend shifts at a cafe are no joke /sweats. I'm getting my new schedule either late Saturday or early Sunday, so I'll know more then.

When I let you know the new end date, each of you who have the link in your sig will have extra tickets to distribute and there'll be more opportunity for bump tickets, so that's the bright side. I hope you all understand <3 Let me know if this causes any problems with your plans and I'll do my best to accommodate! The promotion was super unexpected since I've only been at the job a month and a half, so I'm equal parts nervous about sudden schedule changes and excited for having my work recognized c:

@AtticaIonia
Sure, I could take the Halo and Goblin for payment, at LAH value c:
Bump 2

——
Congrats on your promotion!
Bump 2

——
Congrats on your promotion!
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Bump 1

Congratulations on your promotion!
Bump 1

Congratulations on your promotion!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21