Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle winners drawn! COMPLETE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][b]Please head over to the bottom of page 20 to see all listed winners! Introduction[/b][/center] Hello beautiful people! On October 24, 2021, I'll reach my [b][i]EIGHTH[/b][/i] Flight Rising anniversary, or Franniversary as I've decided to call it. FR has been a constant amidst the roller coaster of life. I was a [i]teenager[/i] when I joined and I'm 27 now-- that's so wild to me! Anyway, in honor, I figured I would raffle off some of the 2014 Fest Apparel, Familiars, and Skins I've been hoarding-- as well as some other neat stuff that might appeal. I might not reach the true sell value of all these items, but they're not doing anything in my inventory. Might as well find them new homes where they'll be used! For those curious about my history on FR, keep reading this post! Otherwise, scroll on down for info on tickets & prizes. [center][b]My History on Flight Rising[/b][/center] I joined Flight Rising not long after my 19th birthday as a devoted member of [b]Light Flight[/b]. I've always had a soft spot for Light and my progenitor, Luma, is a Light Flight rep (though I've yet to get her a Halo! Those prices keep shooting up!). I exalted my random progen pretty fast... sorry, Zato. At least you're back now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1065757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/10658/1065757_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Luma, my custom progen-- though these aren't the colors I made her with! I scattered her 8 or 9 times.[/i] I was a little lost in the sauce for the first while. I got my caboose in gear for the holidays, starting with Riot of Rot 2013. I was one of the lucky ones to be around to collect sprites before they were retired and prices got pushed up and up. I moved to Ice Flight roughly a year after joining. I published and sold my first and only 2 accents on the site in 2015 (appx). [item=Accent: Fawnspots] [item=Accent: Atlas Crumbles] Why did I decide to make accents? I got bit [i]hard[/i] by the G1 bug! I started building my G1 collection and took on scatter projects, etc. I played dedicatedly for a few years and at some point moved to Nature Flight. I hit a rough spot in life and took my first hiatus in 2016, just for a few months. I came back for about a year, then took another hiatus-- until late 2020! This last month, I changed my original name, Thalestris, to my current name, Litha. Well, what can I say? I keep coming back, so it seems doubtful I'll ever leave for good! I moved back to Ice Flight in December this last year and don't plan on moving again, but if I did, it'd be back to Light-- my original home Flight. :) It's been a wild ride full of familiar usernames just as old or older than mine, as well as a plethora of new ones that I've had the absolute pleasure of interacting with. I can safely say FR is the best community I've found in browser games, and I look forward to many more years of dragon-dressing, gem-earning, gene-giving fun with all of you!
Please head over to the bottom of page 20 to see all listed winners!

Introduction

Hello beautiful people!

On October 24, 2021, I'll reach my EIGHTH Flight Rising anniversary, or Franniversary as I've decided to call it.

FR has been a constant amidst the roller coaster of life. I was a teenager when I joined and I'm 27 now-- that's so wild to me! Anyway, in honor, I figured I would raffle off some of the 2014 Fest Apparel, Familiars, and Skins I've been hoarding-- as well as some other neat stuff that might appeal.

I might not reach the true sell value of all these items, but they're not doing anything in my inventory. Might as well find them new homes where they'll be used!

For those curious about my history on FR, keep reading this post! Otherwise, scroll on down for info on tickets & prizes.
My History on Flight Rising

I joined Flight Rising not long after my 19th birthday as a devoted member of Light Flight. I've always had a soft spot for Light and my progenitor, Luma, is a Light Flight rep (though I've yet to get her a Halo! Those prices keep shooting up!). I exalted my random progen pretty fast... sorry, Zato. At least you're back now.
1065757_350.png
Luma, my custom progen-- though these aren't the colors I made her with! I scattered her 8 or 9 times.
I was a little lost in the sauce for the first while. I got my caboose in gear for the holidays, starting with Riot of Rot 2013. I was one of the lucky ones to be around to collect sprites before they were retired and prices got pushed up and up. I moved to Ice Flight roughly a year after joining.
I published and sold my first and only 2 accents on the site in 2015 (appx).
Accent: Fawnspots Accent: Atlas Crumbles
Why did I decide to make accents? I got bit hard by the G1 bug! I started building my G1 collection and took on scatter projects, etc.
I played dedicatedly for a few years and at some point moved to Nature Flight. I hit a rough spot in life and took my first hiatus in 2016, just for a few months. I came back for about a year, then took another hiatus-- until late 2020!
This last month, I changed my original name, Thalestris, to my current name, Litha.

Well, what can I say? I keep coming back, so it seems doubtful I'll ever leave for good! I moved back to Ice Flight in December this last year and don't plan on moving again, but if I did, it'd be back to Light-- my original home Flight. :)

It's been a wild ride full of familiar usernames just as old or older than mine, as well as a plethora of new ones that I've had the absolute pleasure of interacting with. I can safely say FR is the best community I've found in browser games, and I look forward to many more years of dragon-dressing, gem-earning, gene-giving fun with all of you!
Read this already or want to see the prizes first? Scroll to the next post! [center][b]Tickets & Earning Them[/b][/center] 1. Tickets are 20g or 20kT per. 2. Every 5 bumps of this thread earns 1 ticket. Please don't bump more than once per day per user to avoid spamming. I'll try to keep track myself, but it would be very helpful if you put [TICKET POST] somewhere in your 5th/10th/etc bumps. 3. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72874138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728742/72874138_350.png[/img][/url] Wish holds my wishlist-- items on here are valued at 1.2x their Marketplace value, or if no Marketplace value, LAH value. 4. Ice Flight members get 1 free ticket for every 10 purchased. 5. Everyone else gets 1 free ticket for every 15 purchased. 6. A link in your sig to this raffle will earn 5 tickets/week (rounded up, weekwise. That means 15 tickets if you put it in your sig starting today). If you're curious about other methods of earning, please let me know. I don't have lair space to host more fodder (I'm already doing Cold Storage) so I can't take fodder-- sorry D: [center][b]Other Guidelines & Info[/b][/center] 1. I'll be running this raffle starting [i]today[/i], 10/17/21, through to [b]Monday November 15, 2021.[/b] This is on the shorter side, yup! Mostly because my attention span is also short. 2. The drawing will be done on [b]Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021[/b]. I will be happy to livestream it through an open Discord channel if someone here has one available where as many people can watch as they like. 3. To prevent any accusations/concerns about preferential treatment or the drawing being rigged, if you are my friend here on Flight Rising, you can't partake. Sorry :( 4. Each item's drawings will be [i]separate[/i]. I don't want anyone to be disappointed because they got drawn after their preferred item was already picked. 5. Each item's assigned tickets will be tracked via a spreadsheet [in the works]. You can distribute your tickets however you like-- just let me know. 6. [b]Please directly ping me when you A) add a link to your sig, B) earn a bump ticket, or C) are asking about item trade-ins. Otherwise, please simply send a [b][i]CR for the Gem or Treasure amount correlating to how many tickets you'd like to purchase[/i].[/b] I'm subscribed, so I'll see everything, but pings will help me pick out the posts that require attention. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17CThJi3IhWciyl_zQR1YEPEdI0zqjqKtQ8f91-2UwZQ/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet is located here![/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067195/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/jW8kS6x/raffle-button.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067195/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/jW8kS6x/raffle-button.png[/img][/url][/code]
Read this already or want to see the prizes first? Scroll to the next post!
Tickets & Earning Them

1. Tickets are 20g or 20kT per.
2. Every 5 bumps of this thread earns 1 ticket. Please don't bump more than once per day per user to avoid spamming. I'll try to keep track myself, but it would be very helpful if you put [TICKET POST] somewhere in your 5th/10th/etc bumps.
72874138_350.png
Wish holds my wishlist-- items on here are valued at 1.2x their Marketplace value, or if no Marketplace value, LAH value.
4. Ice Flight members get 1 free ticket for every 10 purchased.
5. Everyone else gets 1 free ticket for every 15 purchased.
6. A link in your sig to this raffle will earn 5 tickets/week (rounded up, weekwise. That means 15 tickets if you put it in your sig starting today).

If you're curious about other methods of earning, please let me know. I don't have lair space to host more fodder (I'm already doing Cold Storage) so I can't take fodder-- sorry D:
Other Guidelines & Info
1. I'll be running this raffle starting today, 10/17/21, through to Monday November 15, 2021. This is on the shorter side, yup! Mostly because my attention span is also short.
2. The drawing will be done on Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021. I will be happy to livestream it through an open Discord channel if someone here has one available where as many people can watch as they like.
3. To prevent any accusations/concerns about preferential treatment or the drawing being rigged, if you are my friend here on Flight Rising, you can't partake. Sorry :(
4. Each item's drawings will be separate. I don't want anyone to be disappointed because they got drawn after their preferred item was already picked.
5. Each item's assigned tickets will be tracked via a spreadsheet [in the works]. You can distribute your tickets however you like-- just let me know.
6. Please directly ping me when you A) add a link to your sig, B) earn a bump ticket, or C) are asking about item trade-ins. Otherwise, please simply send a CR for the Gem or Treasure amount correlating to how many tickets you'd like to purchase. I'm subscribed, so I'll see everything, but pings will help me pick out the posts that require attention.

raffle-button.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067195/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/jW8kS6x/raffle-button.png[/img][/url]
[center][b]Prizes[/b][/center] 1. Summer Breeze [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Airborne Parchment] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing. 2. Mr. Rattlebone [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Accent: Skullface] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing. 3. On Thin Ice [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Skin: Sculpted] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing 4. Ice Queen [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Frigid Armband] 5. Au Naturale [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Skin: Orange Harvester] 6. Written in the Stars [item=Companion Comet] [item=Accent: Starfall Spell] 7. Kinda Shady, Though... [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Shady Armband] 8. New Kicks [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=Stonekeeper Sash] [item=Skin: Dragonhome Dawn] 9. Rotten to the Core [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [item=Accent: Glowing Contagion] 10. Naturally Bonded [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Skin: Treeborn] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing. 11. Friends with the Fishes [item=Water Sprite] [item=Diver Armband] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing. 12. Gift of the Gale [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Gustborne Balloon] * Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing. 13. Shrouded in Shadows -- [i]Feel like gambling? This will be 1 retired item, 1 semi-retired item, and a retired skin/accent from 2014.[/i]
Prizes

1. Summer Breeze
Windbound Plumage Airborne Parchment
* Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing.

2. Mr. Rattlebone
Boneyard Tatters Accent: Skullface

3. On Thin Ice
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Skin: Sculpted
* Must have sold 100 tickets before drawing

4. Ice Queen
Chillspike Crown Frigid Armband

5. Au Naturale
Naturalist Adornments Skin: Orange Harvester

6. Written in the Stars
Companion Comet Accent: Starfall Spell

7. Kinda Shady, Though...
Tricktrouper Crown Shady Armband

8. New Kicks
Crystalhide Treads Stonekeeper Sash Skin: Dragonhome Dawn

9. Rotten to the Core
Runaway Rotclaw Accent: Glowing Contagion

10. Naturally Bonded
Nature Sprite Skin: Treeborn

11. Friends with the Fishes
Water Sprite Diver Armband

12. Gift of the Gale
Wind Sprite Gustborne Balloon

13. Shrouded in Shadows
--
Feel like gambling? This will be 1 retired item, 1 semi-retired item, and a retired skin/accent from 2014.
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [code][b]Username[/b]: Username here. [b]# Tickets Purchased[/b]: How many tickets you bought via CR. [b]Free Tickets Earned[/b]: 1 per 10 for Ice, 1 per 15 for Other (rounded down). [b]Payment Method[/b]: Item, gems, Treasure. [b]Prize Choice(s)[/b]: If you'd like to split up your purchased tickets between specific raffles, please note here how many you want to go into each ticket pool. [b]Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump[/b]: If applicable. Please edit this as you go, and re-post it with a ping on the final day-- Nov 1, 2021. [b]Ice Flight?[/b]: Y/N- just to determine your number of free tickets.[/code] Example Form: [b]Username[/b]: Litha #42407 [b]# Tickets Purchased[/b]: 100 [b]Free Tickets Earned[/b]: 10 [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems [b]Prize Choice(s)[/b]: 60 for Rotten to the Core 30 for Mr. Rattlebone 20 for Au Naturale [10 free] [b]Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump[/b]: 0 [b]Ice Flight?[/b]: Y [center][b]More Questions?[/b][/center] 1. How will the winners be chosen? [i]Random.org, likely via Discord livestream if I can find a host.[/i] 2. What do the winners get? [i]Each item set is being raffled individually-- so the winner gets anything and everything listed under each 'lot'.[/i] 3. Why does Ice Flight get extra free tickets?! [i]Cuz we're really cool. Chill out. ;)[/i] 4. Are there runner-up prizes? [i]Maaaaybe...[/i] 5. Can I send payment via Messaging? [i]Please don't!! One-way CR only. I'll send it back if I remember to, but I'm a scatterbrain so it's safer to say here that if you send via Messaging, it'll be considered a donation.[/i] 6. Will you do another raffle like this? [i]Probably not. I have already given away most of my old fest items in random messages and I would like to keep some for myself! For instance, these 3 sprites are my last 'spares'. There are also a few items in here that I don't have duplicates of, but figure someone else would do more than just keep the items in their vault.[/i] 7. If I win, can I sell the stuff I get?? [i]Sure, it's yours. Do whatever you like with it! Use it, sell it, wear it...[/i] 8. Will you raffle off your Light Sprite? [i]No, sorry. It's the only one I have :( I wish I could, though![/i] 9. Is there a ticket minimum for the raffle to take place? [i]Lots 1-3 and 10-12 must sell at least 100 tickets to take place. I'm doing this because the value of the items far exceeds 2kg and I'm likely to already be taking a loss on this raffle vs selling on the AH.[/i] 10. So what happens if they don't hit 100 tickets? [i]Then the deadline extends to Nov. 30! Rest assured that no matter what, these raffles WILL happen. They won't be cancelled for any reason.[/i] 11. How do we know you actually have the stuff? [i]Uhhh. I'll stick some of the stuff on a few dragons in my hibden and link them here for the doubters, but rest assured, I have all this stuff and more-- and I would never risk my account for a raffle scam. That would be downright silly.[/i] 12. Happy Franniversary! [i]Thank you![/i]
Entry Form
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: Username here. [b]# Tickets Purchased[/b]: How many tickets you bought via CR. [b]Free Tickets Earned[/b]: 1 per 10 for Ice, 1 per 15 for Other (rounded down). [b]Payment Method[/b]: Item, gems, Treasure. [b]Prize Choice(s)[/b]: If you'd like to split up your purchased tickets between specific raffles, please note here how many you want to go into each ticket pool. [b]Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump[/b]: If applicable. Please edit this as you go, and re-post it with a ping on the final day-- Nov 1, 2021. [b]Ice Flight?[/b]: Y/N- just to determine your number of free tickets.

Example Form:
Username: Litha #42407
# Tickets Purchased: 100
Free Tickets Earned: 10
Payment Method: Gems
Prize Choice(s):
60 for Rotten to the Core
30 for Mr. Rattlebone
20 for Au Naturale [10 free]
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: 0
Ice Flight?: Y
More Questions?
1. How will the winners be chosen?
Random.org, likely via Discord livestream if I can find a host.

2. What do the winners get?
Each item set is being raffled individually-- so the winner gets anything and everything listed under each 'lot'.

3. Why does Ice Flight get extra free tickets?!
Cuz we're really cool. Chill out. ;)

4. Are there runner-up prizes?
Maaaaybe...

5. Can I send payment via Messaging?
Please don't!! One-way CR only. I'll send it back if I remember to, but I'm a scatterbrain so it's safer to say here that if you send via Messaging, it'll be considered a donation.

6. Will you do another raffle like this?
Probably not. I have already given away most of my old fest items in random messages and I would like to keep some for myself! For instance, these 3 sprites are my last 'spares'. There are also a few items in here that I don't have duplicates of, but figure someone else would do more than just keep the items in their vault.

7. If I win, can I sell the stuff I get??
Sure, it's yours. Do whatever you like with it! Use it, sell it, wear it...

8. Will you raffle off your Light Sprite?
No, sorry. It's the only one I have :( I wish I could, though!

9. Is there a ticket minimum for the raffle to take place?
Lots 1-3 and 10-12 must sell at least 100 tickets to take place. I'm doing this because the value of the items far exceeds 2kg and I'm likely to already be taking a loss on this raffle vs selling on the AH.

10. So what happens if they don't hit 100 tickets?
Then the deadline extends to Nov. 30! Rest assured that no matter what, these raffles WILL happen. They won't be cancelled for any reason.

11. How do we know you actually have the stuff?
Uhhh. I'll stick some of the stuff on a few dragons in my hibden and link them here for the doubters, but rest assured, I have all this stuff and more-- and I would never risk my account for a raffle scam. That would be downright silly.

12. Happy Franniversary!
Thank you!
SPREADSHEET
SPREADSHEET
I lied, saving one more just in case. And now we're ready.
I lied, saving one more just in case. And now we're ready.
Username: MachaTea #591430
# Tickets Purchased: 20
Free Tickets Earned: 2
Payment Method: Treasure.
Prize Choice(s): Gift of the Gale
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: 5
Username: MachaTea #591430
# Tickets Purchased: 20
Free Tickets Earned: 2
Payment Method: Treasure.
Prize Choice(s): Gift of the Gale
Tickets Obtained Via Sig/Bump: 5
" 8th Anniversary Raffle - Sprites, etc" zapy9sz.png
@Litha
How do you put the forum link into the signature?
Also, Bump ^^
@Litha
How do you put the forum link into the signature?
Also, Bump ^^
" 8th Anniversary Raffle - Sprites, etc" zapy9sz.png
@MachaTea

Adding you to the spreadsheet!
I don't have a button or anything, so just a little link would work in the meantime while I make one up-- or I can ping you when I make a button :)
@MachaTea

Adding you to the spreadsheet!
I don't have a button or anything, so just a little link would work in the meantime while I make one up-- or I can ping you when I make a button :)
A last nudge upwards before I retire for the evening :)
A last nudge upwards before I retire for the evening :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21