Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51
@Fekawifu

Hello, I'm going to decline your dragons since they are priced too high, you can resend them for correct prices :)
@Fekawifu

Hello, I'm going to decline your dragons since they are priced too high, you can resend them for correct prices :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Rashakiro

Ah, sorry about that, sent them again at the correct prices this time ^^
@Rashakiro

Ah, sorry about that, sent them again at the correct prices this time ^^
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
hi I'm here for the next couple of hours to receive for raffle in treasure or gems via pa only!
hi I'm here for the next couple of hours to receive for raffle in treasure or gems via pa only!
@jbapple Hello! Can I send x5 0t dragons to you via CR, or would you prefer 1t PAs?
@jbapple Hello! Can I send x5 0t dragons to you via CR, or would you prefer 1t PAs?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder I prefer 1t pa (they still count as 0t dragons just crs are harder to record info from)
@Sidegrinder I prefer 1t pa (they still count as 0t dragons just crs are harder to record info from)
@jbapple Got it! I'll be sending them over shortly.
@jbapple Got it! I'll be sending them over shortly.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@wintrecat, I'm sorry, I'm easily confused and I don't really understand what I should be doing for the stars. I copied the sheet to a new one and entered my name, but the sheet seemed to break? It was all #REF. I don't know what I'm doing lol
@wintrecat, I'm sorry, I'm easily confused and I don't really understand what I should be doing for the stars. I copied the sheet to a new one and entered my name, but the sheet seemed to break? It was all #REF. I don't know what I'm doing lol
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Jacket hi sending over two lvl 7s [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Jacket
hi sending over two lvl 7s
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Jacket

Just a note for whenever you have time to tweak it, four of the dragons I sent you a little bit ago are listed twice on your sheet. I sent twenty dragons total, all with the breed bonus, so the duplicates on rows 346, 348, 350, and 353 can be deleted. Otherwise everything looks accurate.
@Jacket

Just a note for whenever you have time to tweak it, four of the dragons I sent you a little bit ago are listed twice on your sheet. I sent twenty dragons total, all with the breed bonus, so the duplicates on rows 346, 348, 350, and 353 can be deleted. Otherwise everything looks accurate.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for catching that!! I was in a bit of a rush there so I guess I pasted twice
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for catching that!! I was in a bit of a rush there so I guess I pasted twice
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51