Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
@Duskofdawn12 hello sending over[emoji=new friend size=1] one lvl 9 + gene bonus one lvl 7 with no bonus
@Duskofdawn12

hello sending over

one lvl 9 + gene bonus
one lvl 7 with no bonus
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I'm so sorry FusionBoltzGX. No worries if you don't get them before rollover . I honestly didn't look at the time. :'D
I'm so sorry FusionBoltzGX. No worries if you don't get them before rollover . I honestly didn't look at the time. :'D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
I'm online receiveing for both treasure and gems via pa only
I'm online receiveing for both treasure and gems via pa only
friendly bump
friendly bump
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
hello, I think there's 1 dragon missing for my raffle entries. now I'm done with sending all dragons over and my activiti logs say it's 118 dragons in total. [img]https://i.imgur.com/drgat40.png[/img] it's likely to be a lv6 or lv7 no bonus missing ^^
hello, I think there's 1 dragon missing for my raffle entries. now I'm done with sending all dragons over and my activiti logs say it's 118 dragons in total.
drgat40.png

it's likely to be a lv6 or lv7 no bonus missing ^^

XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
The star sheet broke for me! None of my stars are showing up and they were a few days ago. I haven't changed my name
The star sheet broke for me! None of my stars are showing up and they were a few days ago. I haven't changed my name
@Xenamorph it's most likely just sheets being unhappy about life, the sheet imports your dragons from another sheet and that function sometimes breaks for no reason unfortunatly. Try refreshing the sheet or waiting a little before opening the sheet.
If your stars don't show up again, feel free to poke back in and i'll take a look at it!

@Shelybear whatever the issue was earlier, you're showing up with 118 dragons recorded in your name now. but thanks for notifying us about the issue!
@Xenamorph it's most likely just sheets being unhappy about life, the sheet imports your dragons from another sheet and that function sometimes breaks for no reason unfortunatly. Try refreshing the sheet or waiting a little before opening the sheet.
If your stars don't show up again, feel free to poke back in and i'll take a look at it!

@Shelybear whatever the issue was earlier, you're showing up with 118 dragons recorded in your name now. but thanks for notifying us about the issue!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@MotherOfBeardies a little late cause i didn't notice this yesterday, but when we update the payouts is not something we plan out beforehand, so no one knows when it'll next get updated
@MotherOfBeardies a little late cause i didn't notice this yesterday, but when we update the payouts is not something we plan out beforehand, so no one knows when it'll next get updated

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare it's been a while and i've still reloaded a few times so. uh. now it's just showing I only have 2 stars. last time i checked i had 10+
@Fulminare it's been a while and i've still reloaded a few times so. uh. now it's just showing I only have 2 stars. last time i checked i had 10+
@Xenamorph if you send me a sheet link, i'll take a look at it tomorrow (i'm headed to bed rn)
@Xenamorph if you send me a sheet link, i'll take a look at it tomorrow (i'm headed to bed rn)

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51