Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
@Fulminare - No problem!
@Fulminare - No problem!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@HermitQueen hi [emoji=new friend size=1] sending over one lvl 8 with cherub bonus one lvl 7 with breed bonus
@HermitQueen

hi sending over
one lvl 8 with cherub bonus
one lvl 7 with breed bonus
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly Thank you!
@Lansly Thank you!
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
@HermitQueen
sorry for a second ping.
this next set of three 1t PA dragons are for claiming/retrieving the Sunday badge that i missed ;A; ty
@HermitQueen
sorry for a second ping.
this next set of three 1t PA dragons are for claiming/retrieving the Sunday badge that i missed ;A; ty
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly Perfect, get yourself that starry little cat [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Lansly Perfect, get yourself that starry little cat
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
@WhistlewindWolf
I'll be sending you 30 dragons, for gems
@WhistlewindWolf
I'll be sending you 30 dragons, for gems
uDNAbBS.png
Hihi!! I've just realised that I missed an exalt bonus on a PA, I sent through this dragon for 22,500t instead of 25,000t (tert colour bonus). Thank you for all of your hard work! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880282639448289283/906389412542316564/incorrect.png[/img]
Hihi!! I've just realised that I missed an exalt bonus on a PA, I sent through this dragon for 22,500t instead of 25,000t (tert colour bonus).

Thank you for all of your hard work!

incorrect.png

tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Fulminare

I'm not sure if you're the person to ping about this, but I think something's wrong with the leaderboard sheet. I and several other people (that would generally be listed at the bottom when sorted alphabetically) show as having zero dragons/levels/tickets. I'm guessing the list of participants got longer than the sheet is set to calculate, or something along those lines.
@Fulminare

I'm not sure if you're the person to ping about this, but I think something's wrong with the leaderboard sheet. I and several other people (that would generally be listed at the bottom when sorted alphabetically) show as having zero dragons/levels/tickets. I'm guessing the list of participants got longer than the sheet is set to calculate, or something along those lines.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Glurpagos you will have to check the sheet of the receiver you sent to, to see if they recorded the bonus and if they didn't you can ping them and ask them to add it, so you get your bonus tickets for the bonus.

@WanderingTurtle thanks for notifying me! it's most likely just some formulars that needs dragging down, i should have it fixed soon.
@Glurpagos you will have to check the sheet of the receiver you sent to, to see if they recorded the bonus and if they didn't you can ping them and ask them to add it, so you get your bonus tickets for the bonus.

@WanderingTurtle thanks for notifying me! it's most likely just some formulars that needs dragging down, i should have it fixed soon.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Hi! I’m currently online for raffle! Gems and treasure are both fine. You can send your dragons to me by both PA or CR — I don’t mind!
Hi! I’m currently online for raffle! Gems and treasure are both fine. You can send your dragons to me by both PA or CR — I don’t mind!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51