Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Riot of a Raffle - Ended, come chat!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img]
baronstar.png
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[emoji=plague rune size=1]
runs in

slaps down money for 60 tickets
runs in

slaps down money for 60 tickets
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I will buy uhhhh two more tickets quick before the end of the round!
I will buy uhhhh two more tickets quick before the end of the round!

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
buying 1 ticket with treasure
buying 1 ticket with treasure
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
[center][i]I'll send for another 10 tickets~![emoji=plague rune size=1][/i][/center]
I'll send for another 10 tickets~!
[center][color=#6e0f28][b]October 25th - Drawing[/b] 138 tickets were sold today! Aster had forgotten about the strange bogsneak. The strange bogsneak who's just taken off from somewhere behind him. The very strange bogsneak who is currently flying figure eights several hundred feet above the pack of confused mirrors. There's a rumble in the air, like a crackling of energy, and Tryst barely has time to call a warning before another glob of black goo comes shooting out of the sky, sending the mirrors scattering. High above all of them, the bogsneak gets their teeth around what they had been chasing. Congratulations, #81, @Virovirokun! [item=unhatched plague egg] The egg smells a lot like... chocolate? [b]October 26th[/b] Daily Pings: @ScrampledEgg @Bxy26 @Kydoimos @Gwythaint @ufology @Virovirokun @Technician @Derogatory @Kiranagi @WolfTrickster @Kuroikumo @Eseoy @HiIExist @almosteverything @Median @JellyRaven @Lansly @Foxie3366 @KryptikKreature @Apollis @Shoebill @Cantertothewinds @Yuubi @chamilet @Moonshadow17 @LynxSideris @MotherOfBeardies @ScarceRefuge @FinalFlight @MorenaFlame @Wintercreek @Fezaphyrz [/color][/center]
October 25th - Drawing

138 tickets were sold today!

Aster had forgotten about the strange bogsneak. The strange bogsneak who's just taken off from somewhere behind him. The very strange bogsneak who is currently flying figure eights several hundred feet above the pack of confused mirrors.

There's a rumble in the air, like a crackling of energy, and Tryst barely has time to call a warning before another glob of black goo comes shooting out of the sky, sending the mirrors scattering.

High above all of them, the bogsneak gets their teeth around what they had been chasing.

Congratulations, #81, @Virovirokun!

Unhatched Plague Egg

The egg smells a lot like... chocolate?

October 26th

Daily Pings: @ScrampledEgg @Bxy26 @Kydoimos @Gwythaint @ufology @Virovirokun @Technician @Derogatory @Kiranagi @WolfTrickster @Kuroikumo @Eseoy @HiIExist @almosteverything @Median @JellyRaven @Lansly @Foxie3366 @KryptikKreature @Apollis @Shoebill @Cantertothewinds @Yuubi @chamilet @Moonshadow17 @LynxSideris @MotherOfBeardies @ScarceRefuge @FinalFlight @MorenaFlame @Wintercreek @Fezaphyrz
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
sending for 10!
sending for 10!
fZVmdhk.png
sending in for uhhh *counts* four tickets
sending in for uhhh *counts* four tickets

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
Buying 5 tickets please!

Also please add me to your General Sprite Raffle Pinglist as well as the Daily Ping for this raffle.
Buying 5 tickets please!

Also please add me to your General Sprite Raffle Pinglist as well as the Daily Ping for this raffle.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63