Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Riot of a Raffle - Ended, come chat!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[center][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/1b/Plague_Sprite.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest2.png[/img] ----------------------------------- [b][color=#6e0f28]A Riot of a Raffle[/b] [color=#ad1121]Hey guys! To those of you who've participated in my sprite raffles before, welcome back, and to those just joining us, thank you for checking it out! This time's going to be something special. A lot of prep has gone in to this raffle, and we're so excited to get started. This raffle celebrates all things Plague, and as such, all currency from ticket sales will be donated to the Plague Dombank![/color] [b][color=#6e0f28]How it Works[/b] [color=#67852d]This raffle will be running from October 1st to October 31st, concluding at the end of the celebration of Plague, the Riot of Rot! The final drawing will be sometime on November 1st, and there are three grand prizes up for grabs! You can find those in the next post. Additionally, for [i]every day[/i] of the month, there will be a mini-raffle for a Plague Egg. Every ticket bought during the raffle period will count towards the grand prizes at the end, but the mini-raffles only count tickets purchased that day. Each mini-raffle will be drawn at the start of the next day.[/color] [b][color=#6e0f28]How do I Participate?[/b] [color=#ad1121]1. Tickets are 5g or 5000t each. 2. First, post here with how many tickets you'd like and how you'll be paying. Pinging is unnecessary, as I'm subscribed. This helps me keep track! 3. To actually buy your tickets, send NoelNepenthes a private message with the currency attached. I won't be accepting crossroads trades, unfortunately. 4. I'll then update the spreadsheet to reflect your purchase the next time I'm online. ------------------------- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UjBra48nKhafCjsVed2v6TrG47LXDByV_UTFxQivt20/edit?usp=drivesdk]ticket masterlist[/url] ------------------------- The main raffle will be drawn on [b]November 1st, 2021[/b]. The egg raffles are drawn daily. (Night of or morning after, depending) Due to the nature of this raffle, there is no ticket minimum. This raffle will run no matter what! But I encourage everyone to purchase as many tickets as they feel comfortable with. There are some amazing prizes here, and not to mention every bit of currency goes towards Plague dominance efforts. ***Special thanks to Rengoku and almosteverything for donating currency and prizes towards this raffle, and for keeping me motivated this whole time!*** [b][color=#6e0f28]FAQ[/b] [color=#67852d][b]Q[/b]: [i]Can I buy tickets with leveled fodder?[/i] [b]A[/b]: Unfortunately not. We don't want to step on the toes of Plague's dom programs that do give rewards for sending in fodder! [b]Q[/b]: [i]Can I buy tickets with [insert item here]?[/i] [b]A[/b]: Not for this raffle, but this may be possible for future ones! However, I am often willing to buy valuable items myself, and will happily do so if you want to purchase tickets but are heavy on items and low on currency. Shoot me a PM and we might be able to work something out! [b]Q[/b]: [i]What's the daily cutoff for purchasing tickets?[/i] [b]A[/b]: I'll accept any tickets where the currency has been sent before midnight EST. If it's after midnight, the tickets will be counted towards the next day's raffle. (If you're wondering, FR time is 3 hours behind EST, so the FR daily cutoff is 9pm!) -------------------------------------------- [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/5healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Plague_Sprite.png
plague_contest2.png

A Riot of a Raffle

Hey guys! To those of you who've participated in my sprite raffles before, welcome back, and to those just joining us, thank you for checking it out! This time's going to be something special. A lot of prep has gone in to this raffle, and we're so excited to get started. This raffle celebrates all things Plague, and as such, all currency from ticket sales will be donated to the Plague Dombank!

How it Works

This raffle will be running from October 1st to October 31st, concluding at the end of the celebration of Plague, the Riot of Rot! The final drawing will be sometime on November 1st, and there are three grand prizes up for grabs! You can find those in the next post.

Additionally, for every day of the month, there will be a mini-raffle for a Plague Egg. Every ticket bought during the raffle period will count towards the grand prizes at the end, but the mini-raffles only count tickets purchased that day. Each mini-raffle will be drawn at the start of the next day.

How do I Participate?

1. Tickets are 5g or 5000t each.
2. First, post here with how many tickets you'd like and how you'll be paying. Pinging is unnecessary, as I'm subscribed. This helps me keep track!
3. To actually buy your tickets, send NoelNepenthes a private message with the currency attached. I won't be accepting crossroads trades, unfortunately.
4. I'll then update the spreadsheet to reflect your purchase the next time I'm online.

ticket masterlist

The main raffle will be drawn on November 1st, 2021. The egg raffles are drawn daily. (Night of or morning after, depending)

Due to the nature of this raffle, there is no ticket minimum. This raffle will run no matter what! But I encourage everyone to purchase as many tickets as they feel comfortable with. There are some amazing prizes here, and not to mention every bit of currency goes towards Plague dominance efforts.

***Special thanks to Rengoku and almosteverything for donating currency and prizes towards this raffle, and for keeping me motivated this whole time!***

FAQ

Q: Can I buy tickets with leveled fodder?
A: Unfortunately not. We don't want to step on the toes of Plague's dom programs that do give rewards for sending in fodder!

Q: Can I buy tickets with [insert item here]?
A: Not for this raffle, but this may be possible for future ones! However, I am often willing to buy valuable items myself, and will happily do so if you want to purchase tickets but are heavy on items and low on currency. Shoot me a PM and we might be able to work something out!

Q: What's the daily cutoff for purchasing tickets?
A: I'll accept any tickets where the currency has been sent before midnight EST. If it's after midnight, the tickets will be counted towards the next day's raffle. (If you're wondering, FR time is 3 hours behind EST, so the FR daily cutoff is 9pm!)

5healthy_0dead.png
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[center][b][color=#6e0f28]PRIZES[/color][/b] [color=#6e0f28]Grand Prize - Plague Sprite [item=plague sprite] The Sprite Raffle streak continues. -------------------------------------- [color=#6e0f28]Yersinia Prize - G1 and Retired Apparel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71364455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713645/71364455_350.png[/img][/url] Yersinia is level 25, equipped with battle stones, fully-gened, and acquired specifically for this contest! He comes with the set of apparel he's wearing, which includes the Runaway Rotclaw and Skeletal Chimes, two valuable retired festival pieces! The rest of his outfit is from the NotN-exclusive Bewitching Ruby set.[/color] [item=skeletal chimes][item=runaway rotclaw] [item=bewitching ruby ghastcrown][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=bewitching ruby taildecor][item=bewitching ruby clawrings] -------------------------------------- [color=#6e0f28]Nest Prize - 13 Lucky Eggs [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] Don't worry, they're fresh. Just don't ask where we got them.[/color] ----------------------------------------------- [color=#6e0f28]Daily Prize - Pleggs! [item=unhatched plague egg]x31 Every single day of the month of October will be a mini-raffle for a Plague Egg! There are 31 little rotten eggs to find with the power of tickets and some of Plaguemom's scarce good fortune. Good luck, and happy hunting! [/color][/center]
PRIZES

Grand Prize - Plague Sprite

Plague Sprite
The Sprite Raffle streak continues.

Yersinia Prize - G1 and Retired Apparel

71364455_350.png

Yersinia is level 25, equipped with battle stones, fully-gened, and acquired specifically for this contest! He comes with the set of apparel he's wearing, which includes the Runaway Rotclaw and Skeletal Chimes, two valuable retired festival pieces! The rest of his outfit is from the NotN-exclusive Bewitching Ruby set.

Skeletal Chimes Runaway Rotclaw
Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Bewitching Ruby Grasp Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Clawrings

Nest Prize - 13 Lucky Eggs

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Don't worry, they're fresh.

Just don't ask where we got them.

Daily Prize - Pleggs!

Unhatched Plague Egg x31
Every single day of the month of October will be a mini-raffle for a Plague Egg! There are 31 little rotten eggs to find with the power of tickets and some of Plaguemom's scarce good fortune.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
General Sprite Raffle Pinglist (carries over from raffle to raffle I host):
@Susurrar @FaerieQueene @LithoLab @Evelyan @PrinzFeuer @almosteverything @Rengoku @WolfTrickster @Kydoimos @Karitoriki

Daily Ping (notifies you of a new day and a new egg raffle!): [snip]

Grand Prize Winners Pings (raffle's end): [snip]

All pinglists are opt-out by default, so let me know if you'd like to be added. The exception is for the raffle's end, where everyone will be pinged. If you don't want to be notified unless you've won something, let me know and I'll remove you!
General Sprite Raffle Pinglist (carries over from raffle to raffle I host):
@Susurrar @FaerieQueene @LithoLab @Evelyan @PrinzFeuer @almosteverything @Rengoku @WolfTrickster @Kydoimos @Karitoriki

Daily Ping (notifies you of a new day and a new egg raffle!): [snip]

Grand Prize Winners Pings (raffle's end): [snip]

All pinglists are opt-out by default, so let me know if you'd like to be added. The exception is for the raffle's end, where everyone will be pinged. If you don't want to be notified unless you've won something, let me know and I'll remove you!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[center][color=#6e0f28][b]October 1st[/b] We begin! [item=unhatched plague egg][/color][/center]
October 1st

We begin!

Unhatched Plague Egg
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Buying 5 tickets
Buying 5 tickets
Buying 5 tickets.
Buying 5 tickets.
586.png
buying 10 tickets!! :D
buying 10 tickets!! :D
u9PSZYA.png NICK | HE/HIM | +2 FR TIME
CARRD | ART SHOP
Buying five tickets!
Buying five tickets!
FaDydpb.png
Buying 10 tickets!
Buying 10 tickets!
VIO_edit.gif
Could I also be added to the general sprite raffle pinglist and the daily pinglist? :)
Could I also be added to the general sprite raffle pinglist and the daily pinglist? :)
FaDydpb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63