Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Kamorth are you online or is the spredsheet bugged for attendants too ? o.o;
@Kamorth are you online or is the spredsheet bugged for attendants too ? o.o;
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
Sorry again! I am back for the night. After only 2 hours of labour she had a healthy baby boy and Dad was allowed to go back to the hospital to be with them! I wasn't expecting it to go that quickly. Accepting and exalting again, I'll catch up soon. Sorry again! Me, not buggy sheet
Sorry again! I am back for the night. After only 2 hours of labour she had a healthy baby boy and Dad was allowed to go back to the hospital to be with them! I wasn't expecting it to go that quickly. Accepting and exalting again, I'll catch up soon. Sorry again! Me, not buggy sheet
@XsvL8d Hey, you there? Was the sheet bugging out when I queued?
@XsvL8d Hey, you there? Was the sheet bugging out when I queued?
@rulanir must have been- i clocked out and logged out around 8.30! (though im online now if you want to queue!)
@rulanir must have been- i clocked out and logged out around 8.30! (though im online now if you want to queue!)
1dgHJ.gif
@Falconair (hope i didn't misping "^^) hi! there's a little issue in the blazebrem's master sheet, weekly totals section. someone misspelled my nickname and it caused this thing with tickets to happen. fix this please,,,, have a good day! [img]https://i.ibb.co/7kRTRRH/image.png[/img]
@Falconair (hope i didn't misping "^^)

hi! there's a little issue in the blazebrem's master sheet, weekly totals section. someone misspelled my nickname and it caused this thing with tickets to happen.
fix this please,,,,
have a good day!
image.png
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@kennybruiskovn
It's all fixed now! And you're more than welcome to ping me.
@kennybruiskovn
It's all fixed now! And you're more than welcome to ping me.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@WinterWandering May I send you 4 level 10s via PA?
@WinterWandering May I send you 4 level 10s via PA?
1XxsMUE.pngg4DcSLb.gifMyoPTeC.png
@FlameValkyrie Have at it my dude, I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs XD
@FlameValkyrie Have at it my dude, I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs XD
@FlameValkyrie I'm stepping away for like 5 minutes now but feel free to send them over whenever
@FlameValkyrie I'm stepping away for like 5 minutes now but feel free to send them over whenever
@Moonie

Hi. I sent in 28 level 7s for the Raffle earlier, but I can't seem to find them recorded on the sheet? I thought I should check since it's been an hour or so.
@Moonie

Hi. I sent in 28 level 7s for the Raffle earlier, but I can't seem to find them recorded on the sheet? I thought I should check since it's been an hour or so.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29