Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Once again, my apologies for all the spreadsheet issues, but I think we're back on track now!
Please ping me here if you see any issues with your entries!
Once again, my apologies for all the spreadsheet issues, but I think we're back on track now!
Please ping me here if you see any issues with your entries!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson The forum thread link on the spreadsheet links back to the FvL raffle instead of this one
@protowilson The forum thread link on the spreadsheet links back to the FvL raffle instead of this one
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah I know! I'm sorry about that but only Duchess has the ability to fix that and she's away. *is mortified*
@Selah I know! I'm sorry about that but only Duchess has the ability to fix that and she's away. *is mortified*
@protowilson
I think they're okay now, thanks for all your work!
@protowilson
I think they're okay now, thanks for all your work!
@protowilson

Apologies for the ping again! Just looking at my entries for today as I'm pretty sure I'm done submitting for the night. By my records I should have 3 1t dragons now, however it is showing I only have one. The total of 33 dragons is correct, so I guess two of my 1t dragons got misplaced somewhere - probably in the 1t dragon issue earlier with me lol. Just want to make sure my totals are correct before hopping off for the night!
@protowilson

Apologies for the ping again! Just looking at my entries for today as I'm pretty sure I'm done submitting for the night. By my records I should have 3 1t dragons now, however it is showing I only have one. The total of 33 dragons is correct, so I guess two of my 1t dragons got misplaced somewhere - probably in the 1t dragon issue earlier with me lol. Just want to make sure my totals are correct before hopping off for the night!
3HdhGpH.png
@theolowl Can you recall which attendant you sent the 1t dragons to?
@theolowl Can you recall which attendant you sent the 1t dragons to?
@protowilson

The attendants were Birdsofwax, pokemonbutch, and Kamorth. They each got a single 1t dragon via PA
@protowilson

The attendants were Birdsofwax, pokemonbutch, and Kamorth. They each got a single 1t dragon via PA
3HdhGpH.png
@theolowl Ah, thank you I will fix that now!
@theolowl Ah, thank you I will fix that now!
This push theme is fabulous! Those charts! All the artwork! You all are amazing!
This push theme is fabulous! Those charts! All the artwork! You all are amazing!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
both the mastersheet and the leaderboard don't work on my side :( is it still down ?

nvm i see the replacement mastersheet :)
both the mastersheet and the leaderboard don't work on my side :( is it still down ?

nvm i see the replacement mastersheet :)
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29