Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting - Giveaway Ended 08/15
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
Urmazd with their apparel, please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68633631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686337/68633631_350.png[/img][/url]
Urmazd with their apparel, please?
68633631_350.png
I'd also like Asherah's scene! (Scene: Rememberance)
I'd also like Asherah's scene! (Scene: Rememberance)
If there's still anything left amongst what I list below, I'll gladly take it. Best of luck in your future adventures! If you do happen to have any of the festival familiars left, I'm more than happy to only receive one or two/one of each season. I would hate to take away from others. [item=Shining Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Wind][item=Spirit of Nature][item=Spirit of Lightning] [item=Roc][item=Crowned Roc] [item=Manticore][item=Dark-Touched Chimera][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Maned Cobra][item=Goldenplains Poodle mith][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Lurefish][item=Longjaw Lurefish] I know there's a large chance that most of these aren't even left but that's okay! Thank you for doing such a nice thing for the community!
If there's still anything left amongst what I list below, I'll gladly take it. Best of luck in your future adventures! If you do happen to have any of the festival familiars left, I'm more than happy to only receive one or two/one of each season. I would hate to take away from others.

Shining Goblin Crumbling Goblin Gusting Goblin Sprouting Goblin Obscuring Goblin Sparkling Goblin Enduring Goblin Enchanting Goblin Blazing Goblin Bubbling Goblin

Spirit of Light Spirit of Earth Spirit of Fire Spirit of Wind Spirit of Nature Spirit of Lightning

Roc Crowned Roc

Manticore Radioactive Slime Maned Cobra Goldenplains Poodle Mith Marshland Poodle Mith Lurefish Longjaw Lurefish

I know there's a large chance that most of these aren't even left but that's okay! Thank you for doing such a nice thing for the community!
Hello! If any of these are still available I’d love to have whichever of em you’d be able to spare! [item=blazing goblin][item=basic hippalectryon][item=blight nymph][item=boran alpha][item=bubbling goblin][item=cinder nymph][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=crazed powermith][item=cragward custodian][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=crowned roc][item=crystalhide jester][item=frozen goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=hati][item=hawksbill goliath][item=long-crested hippogriff][item=laybrush larcenist][item=nature sprite][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=Ornamental eyewing][item=Maned cobra][item=roc][item=regenerating reedjumper][item=rosy peryton][item=silver kitsune][item=skoll][item=Sparkle nymph][item=sunbeam ursa][item=obscuring goblin] Sorry, I’m aware this is a lot. I’m trying to complete my bestiary so I’ve got a lot left to go XD
Hello! If any of these are still available I’d love to have whichever of em you’d be able to spare!
Blazing Goblin Basic Hippalectryon Blight Nymph Boran Alpha Bubbling Goblin Cinder Nymph Cloudkeeper Herald Crazed Powermith Cragward Custodian Cragbacked Bouldursa Crowned Roc Crystalhide Jester Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin Hati Hawksbill Goliath Long-Crested Hippogriff Laybrush Larcenist Nature Sprite Murkmirth Ambassador Ornamental Eyewing Maned Cobra Roc Regenerating Reedjumper Rosy Peryton Silver Kitsune Skoll Sparkle Nymph Sunbeam Ursa Obscuring Goblin

Sorry, I’m aware this is a lot. I’m trying to complete my bestiary so I’ve got a lot left to go XD
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
hello!! if you have anything left, i would love some random apparel pieces!! thanks :D
hello!! if you have anything left, i would love some random apparel pieces!! thanks :D
6TRSoEc.gif
Hello! May I please have these familiars if they're still available? Thank you so much! In the process of starting up my bestiary, so this is much appreciated ^^ [item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Tuxedo Floracat][item=Tricolor Yapper][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Shadow][item=Spirit of Water][item=Spirit of Wind][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Shiny Residue][item=Silky Mole][item=Silver Ferret][item=Silver Kitsune][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Slight Eyewing][item=Spinel Vulstal][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Opposing Forces][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=Hedgehog][item=Ghosthost Viola]
Hello! May I please have these familiars if they're still available? Thank you so much! In the process of starting up my bestiary, so this is much appreciated ^^

Kelp Tender Mammertee Blue Dragon Reef Snail Blooming Hedgehide Crystal Carrier Aerborne Ambassador Voltspire Intruder Tuxedo Floracat Tricolor Yapper Tourmaline Vulstal Spirit of Ice Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Water Spirit of Wind Sweetheart Swan Terra Tortoise Shatterbone Vulture Shiny Residue Silky Mole Silver Ferret Silver Kitsune Skittering Megashrimp Slight Eyewing Spinel Vulstal Regenerating Reedjumper Riptide Clipper Opposing Forces Miniature Sornieth Globe Hedgehog Ghosthost Viola
May I take [item=mossy cerdae] [item=woodland turkey] and any skins/apparel you have left? I don't mind what just if you have any left
May I take Mossy Cerdae Woodland Turkey and any skins/apparel you have left? I don't mind what just if you have any left
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
Could I please grab all of your meditates, sweetpuff feathers, and your light and plague runestones? Thanks so much, and have fun with whatever you’re heading into next!

Edit: I’m looking through your bestiary now… would you happen to still have Hati, Skoll, Tourmaline Vulstal, and Spinel Vulstal available? Also, what about your festival bears/false bears/goblins/sprites/acolytes/nymphs/spirits/ambassadors/gem guardians etc., I’d love to grab some of those? If I could also grab a clown charger, augite protector, opposing forces, masked phantom, veiled vision, regenerating reedjumper, and veilspun verse. Thank you!
Could I please grab all of your meditates, sweetpuff feathers, and your light and plague runestones? Thanks so much, and have fun with whatever you’re heading into next!

Edit: I’m looking through your bestiary now… would you happen to still have Hati, Skoll, Tourmaline Vulstal, and Spinel Vulstal available? Also, what about your festival bears/false bears/goblins/sprites/acolytes/nymphs/spirits/ambassadors/gem guardians etc., I’d love to grab some of those? If I could also grab a clown charger, augite protector, opposing forces, masked phantom, veiled vision, regenerating reedjumper, and veilspun verse. Thank you!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
I'd love to have any materials for baldwin or swipps swap stand. No specific things anything would be great
I'd love to have any materials for baldwin or swipps swap stand. No specific things anything would be great
Once you embrace the darkness you start to see the light
Could I have any familiars? I'm pretty much a newbie so any help~
Could I have any familiars? I'm pretty much a newbie so any help~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29