Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting - Giveaway Ended 08/15
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
@Ruadon, if possible, may I have any sprites/boss fams/fest fams that you have left? I am also looking for the Soldier’s Supplies chests, so if you have that, it would be great! Whatever you can stuff in a cr! Thank you!
@Ruadon, if possible, may I have any sprites/boss fams/fest fams that you have left? I am also looking for the Soldier’s Supplies chests, so if you have that, it would be great! Whatever you can stuff in a cr! Thank you!
@IncognitoPlayer
No sprites, bosses or fest fams available, as far as I can remember, anyway. Since you asked about the Soldier’s Supplies chests, I could do my dailies and give those to you if I get any? :)
@IncognitoPlayer
No sprites, bosses or fest fams available, as far as I can remember, anyway. Since you asked about the Soldier’s Supplies chests, I could do my dailies and give those to you if I get any? :)
@Ruadon Could I have [item=Igueel Leather] x15?
@Ruadon
Could I have Igueel Leather x15?
Apologies for the double post - I'm pinging everyone who asked for things that were already gone by the time I got to them.

[ @5inthemorning @AttilaThePun @Aridora @PlayourThree @UnnaturalHistory @Vivichopper11 @ineedapot ]

I'm pretty sure all of you asked for things I had already given away. If there's anything else you might want, make sure to tell me! Otherwise, thank you for showing interest in the giveaway regardless.

If your name is on this list and I gave you something, apologies for the ping <3

[ @kellers ]
The dragons you asked for are off limits for the giveaway (this was mentioned in the rules). If there's anything else you want from here, let me know!
Apologies for the double post - I'm pinging everyone who asked for things that were already gone by the time I got to them.

[ @5inthemorning @AttilaThePun @Aridora @PlayourThree @UnnaturalHistory @Vivichopper11 @ineedapot ]

I'm pretty sure all of you asked for things I had already given away. If there's anything else you might want, make sure to tell me! Otherwise, thank you for showing interest in the giveaway regardless.

If your name is on this list and I gave you something, apologies for the ping <3

[ @kellers ]
The dragons you asked for are off limits for the giveaway (this was mentioned in the rules). If there's anything else you want from here, let me know!
Can I please have Ardalik?

I hope you have fun with whatever you do.
Can I please have Ardalik?

I hope you have fun with whatever you do.
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifPoetry and Lore Shop! tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Could I nab your King Quillrunner, Heckling Hydrena, Golden Lionsnake and Wintermane Minstrel as well Teardrop Pearl Ring and Dented Iron Gauntlets, please?
Could I nab your King Quillrunner, Heckling Hydrena, Golden Lionsnake and Wintermane Minstrel as well Teardrop Pearl Ring and Dented Iron Gauntlets, please?
9mjyPzr.png
Thank you for the ping! I'm glad they all found good homes. I dont need any other Familiars at the moment so I'll leave them for someone who needs them more :)

Have a rad day!
Thank you for the ping! I'm glad they all found good homes. I dont need any other Familiars at the moment so I'll leave them for someone who needs them more :)

Have a rad day!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
Can I have Tremarctos and all his stuff, ty.
Can I have Tremarctos and all his stuff, ty.
Thank you for the ping! May I have: Ythar #19218565 and all her stuff please. Also [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Agol] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] [item=Autumn Sphinx] [item=Copperplate Longmech] on Sunburst#71466116 [item=Windcarve Harpy] on Skii #69801086 [item=Iron Golem] on Damu #69986303
Thank you for the ping!

May I have:
Ythar #19218565 and all her stuff please. Also
Ashen Bicorn Whale Agol Algae-Bottom Slarg Anomalous Skink
Autumn Sea Dragon Autumn Sphinx
Copperplate Longmech on Sunburst#71466116
Windcarve Harpy on Skii #69801086
Iron Golem on Damu #69986303
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
festival stuff, skins, apparel, baldwin stuff. thanks.
festival stuff, skins, apparel, baldwin stuff. thanks.
kyVzsYk.pngBMbExDU.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[color]bzEU9i1.pngaXGtgfcm.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29