Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Boulder Hotel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@Gormanghaste Sure thing!
@Gormanghaste Sure thing!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@kinseinei - Checking in to make sure you updated the sheet with the amount of spaces you have in the den, I thought I saw 66 earlier before I sent 20 and it still says 66, sorry if I'm wrong though!

@Kydoimos - I have 40 to send for your lair but I see that you have exactly 40 spaces, so you wouldn't be able to accept any more dragons to then put in your den, did you want to update the sheet, or are you going to make some space to accept more for the den when you're full?
@kinseinei - Checking in to make sure you updated the sheet with the amount of spaces you have in the den, I thought I saw 66 earlier before I sent 20 and it still says 66, sorry if I'm wrong though!

@Kydoimos - I have 40 to send for your lair but I see that you have exactly 40 spaces, so you wouldn't be able to accept any more dragons to then put in your den, did you want to update the sheet, or are you going to make some space to accept more for the den when you're full?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies
Hi! I'm sorry for the late response (I went into absentmindedly training some lvl 25s and missed track of time x'D)
As for my lair space, as you mention, I will make space in my lair to accept dennables in the case of filling active lairspace first, so no worries, I can take all your 40s no problem C:!
@MotherOfBeardies
Hi! I'm sorry for the late response (I went into absentmindedly training some lvl 25s and missed track of time x'D)
As for my lair space, as you mention, I will make space in my lair to accept dennables in the case of filling active lairspace first, so no worries, I can take all your 40s no problem C:!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@MotherOfBeardies
Yes, I had 66 spaces and now 25 spaces left to offer. The sheet most likely didn't update ^^ I checked it recently and I have 41 spaces filled o/
@MotherOfBeardies
Yes, I had 66 spaces and now 25 spaces left to offer. The sheet most likely didn't update ^^ I checked it recently and I have 41 spaces filled o/
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@kinseinei - Ah I was looking at the wrong part of the sheet, sorry!

@Kydoimos - Alright I'll send some over!

@PolarSong - 20 dragons for your lair incoming!
@kinseinei - Ah I was looking at the wrong part of the sheet, sorry!

@Kydoimos - Alright I'll send some over!

@PolarSong - 20 dragons for your lair incoming!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[emoji=guardian star size=2]
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Kydoimos - just 20 for now actually!
@Kydoimos - just 20 for now actually!
@MotherOfBeardies That's ok! I'll set the CRs back and go to bed xD

Good luck!
@MotherOfBeardies That's ok! I'll set the CRs back and go to bed xD

Good luck!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Kydoimos - Thank you! :)
@Kydoimos - Thank you! :)
@Malbyte I've got 16 to send you; I'll get them CR'd to you now!
@Malbyte I've got 16 to send you; I'll get them CR'd to you now!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48