Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Boulder Hotel
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@X3X @Sachqua hi i'll be sending ur dragons back 2 u today!! i'm sorry for the delay as i was out yesterday ue!
@X3X @Sachqua hi i'll be sending ur dragons back 2 u today!! i'm sorry for the delay as i was out yesterday ue!
@Raevus another 9 in PAs
@Raevus another 9 in PAs
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@Raevus reminder you still have 9 dragons in PAs right now and another 23 in my hibden. can't get the hibden dragons out until you accept these PAs.

@Dracowolf & @DalphiaRose I know there's still 3 days left but any ideas what to do with these dragons if they don't get accepted by the end of the week?
@Raevus reminder you still have 9 dragons in PAs right now and another 23 in my hibden. can't get the hibden dragons out until you accept these PAs.

@Dracowolf & @DalphiaRose I know there's still 3 days left but any ideas what to do with these dragons if they don't get accepted by the end of the week?
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@AttilaThePun

If you don't get a response by Friday you can toss them over to me and I'll figure it out on our end.
@AttilaThePun

If you don't get a response by Friday you can toss them over to me and I'll figure it out on our end.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf thanks will do :)
@Dracowolf thanks will do :)
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@AttilaThePun
Hey sorry about the wait. Work's been kicking my behind. All accepted and ready for the rest ^v^b
@AttilaThePun
Hey sorry about the wait. Work's been kicking my behind. All accepted and ready for the rest ^v^b
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus great thank you! Sorry about work. 12 more in PAs :)
@Raevus great thank you! Sorry about work. 12 more in PAs :)
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@Raevus and the final 11! Sorry for doing them in batches but woo I'm all done for boarding :)

good luck with dom!
@Raevus and the final 11! Sorry for doing them in batches but woo I'm all done for boarding :)

good luck with dom!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@AttilaThePun
Thanks again for supporting Earth! ^v^
@AttilaThePun
Thanks again for supporting Earth! ^v^
0qQyl09.png
@Dracowolf

I just remembered this was a thing, any estimate when the boarder's raffle will be drawn? Totally understandable if other stuff (either on or off site) has taken priority, of course.
@Dracowolf

I just remembered this was a thing, any estimate when the boarder's raffle will be drawn? Totally understandable if other stuff (either on or off site) has taken priority, of course.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48