Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@WanderingTurtle got everything recorded, thanks for the heads up!
@WanderingTurtle got everything recorded, thanks for the heads up!
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
@Togame

Dragons everywhere :D
@Togame

Dragons everywhere :D
Wx695v6.png
Cool kids don't go

Hello world, I'm Piph!

She/Her || FR+3

Cool kids become

ZrawiTj.png
[center][emoji=ice rune] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=treefrog] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=ice rune][/center]
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
only missed one day so far and finally passed 150 levels yay
only missed one day so far and finally passed 150 levels yay
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
hey! sorry, having a few technical issues- i’d like to offer 8 den slots. i cant seem to edit the spreadsheet though!
hey! sorry, having a few technical issues- i’d like to offer 8 den slots. i cant seem to edit the spreadsheet though!
lijgU9.png
@pacificautumn @Anastasia0428 @FatherOfBirds @commoncomitatus @FinalFlight @Ambulocetus @catalyticgenesis @missaliceblue @Fulminare @brighteningskies @Evarinya @Delcat [center]A little late today as life happened, but here is Wednesday's daily badge. Send at least 1 dragon to our raffle today to earn today's badge. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PhWcd1J.png[/img] [b]Wednesday[/b] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/PhWcd1J.png[/img][/code][/center]
@pacificautumn @Anastasia0428 @FatherOfBirds @commoncomitatus @FinalFlight @Ambulocetus @catalyticgenesis @missaliceblue @Fulminare @brighteningskies @Evarinya @Delcat
A little late today as life happened, but here is Wednesday's daily badge. Send at least 1 dragon to our raffle today to earn today's badge.

PhWcd1J.png
Wednesday
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PhWcd1J.png[/img]

21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@vixentail hello I think you might be in the wrong thread. This is ice's out of flight raffle where you can get tickets for sending us dragons. There is no way to offer den spaces and you're not supposed to be able to edit our spreadsheet. I think you're thinking of oof boarding which both earth and water have open right now.
@vixentail hello I think you might be in the wrong thread. This is ice's out of flight raffle where you can get tickets for sending us dragons. There is no way to offer den spaces and you're not supposed to be able to edit our spreadsheet. I think you're thinking of oof boarding which both earth and water have open right now.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
oh yes my bad !!! that makes sense- i appreciate it!! i’ll try to send some dragons your way soon :)
oh yes my bad !!! that makes sense- i appreciate it!! i’ll try to send some dragons your way soon :)
lijgU9.png
Hi! I'm here for receiving until rollover! (Should be at least, if something doesn't suddenly happen and I have to go) For gems for treasure for PAs and CRs you name it I can accept them all!
Hi! I'm here for receiving until rollover! (Should be at least, if something doesn't suddenly happen and I have to go) For gems for treasure for PAs and CRs you name it I can accept them all!
@HoneyDoc

Sending you some dragons. :D
1 level 8.
4 level 7s. One has gene bonus.
@HoneyDoc

Sending you some dragons. :D
1 level 8.
4 level 7s. One has gene bonus.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png