Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
(are we aloud to post yet? pls lemme know if we’re not)

HECK YEAH very excited! you guys are pushing on my b-day :D
(are we aloud to post yet? pls lemme know if we’re not)

HECK YEAH very excited! you guys are pushing on my b-day :D
bump cause we are open!
bump cause we are open!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Love the theme ;) . One frog found! :D
Love the theme ;) . One frog found! :D
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Frog time!! :D
Frog time!! :D
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
Gorgeous badges! ^-^
Gorgeous badges! ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Hello! Who can I chat with if I have some questions?
Hello! Who can I chat with if I have some questions?
@Cordially The gem payouts for lvl 5 is 7g, 8g would be the price of either a lvl 6 or a lvl 5 with gene or breed bonus. I accidentally accepted a 9g one that should’ve been for 8g, I’ll PA it back to you so you can resend at the correct price (8g as it has gene bonus)
@Cordially The gem payouts for lvl 5 is 7g, 8g would be the price of either a lvl 6 or a lvl 5 with gene or breed bonus. I accidentally accepted a 9g one that should’ve been for 8g, I’ll PA it back to you so you can resend at the correct price (8g as it has gene bonus)
@DuskofDawn12

Ah, sorry! I totally misread the table. I'll resend the PAs, thank you!
@DuskofDawn12

Ah, sorry! I totally misread the table. I'll resend the PAs, thank you!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@AWB Hey think I'm missing a few levels for today, should be 289 by my maths, an extra 2x 7s and 2x 6s? :)
@AWB Hey think I'm missing a few levels for today, should be 289 by my maths, an extra 2x 7s and 2x 6s? :)
@icthys
awh heck, probably are missing some. the parser has been acting up a bit, especially when i got flooded- i'll check in the morning, going to sleep now
@icthys
awh heck, probably are missing some. the parser has been acting up a bit, especially when i got flooded- i'll check in the morning, going to sleep now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23