Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free gems+ for new Anime recs (open)
1 2 3 4
Hello I’m desperate-er, I mean arrow! (Assuming I can post this here, since it’s basically for free you just need to list shows??)

Freshly out of anime to watch, me and my mom are looking for something to watch.

Anime we’ve liked: Misfit of demon king academy, kamisama kiss, ancient magus bride, angels of death, Snow White with the red hair, yona of the dawn, didn’t I say to make my abilities average in the next life, reincarnated as a villainous: all routes lead to doom

Anime we didn’t like: reincarnated as a slime/spider, death note

She prefers shojo, and I prefer isekai and/or extremely overpowered (dark) main characters. We all have our things.

We both dislike overly boring shows (slime/spider) or shows that don’t catch your interested on the first, or max second, episode. And anime that gives you a headache too, like death note (sorry light/L, y’all too smart for my empty brain)

Only restrictions is that it can’t have any NSFW/sexual stuff in it (seven deadly sins for example) but things that are semi-scandalous like maid-sama are find? Not really scandalous but yeah-

Bonus points for very intense gore c:

Also. Please, please make sure it is dubbed (English) and on either Crunchyroll/Netflix/hulu. Thanks ;) (we generally don’t pay 100% attention to the anime and play games or something when watching so subbed doesn’t really work!)

I’ll send a crossroad if you meet the requirements/applicable :3

Recap:
-no sexual themes (bonus points for intense gore/horror)
-has an English dub on either Crunchyroll, netflix or hulu

(Also, if I run out of gems I’ll sent treasure @1:1000. If I run out of treasure I’ll just send you random familiars/appearl you may sell or fodder or whatever)

These prizes can stack FYI (only applicable if they fit the above requirements)

Anime we haven’t heard of/watched: 1g
Anime we watch and genuinely enjoy: +10g

If I think of anything else I’ll add it! Thanks a ton to everyone who leaves recommendations. Please try not to repeat stuff, thanks!
If lazy just read stuff in bold, you’ll get the gist of it)
Hello I’m desperate-er, I mean arrow! (Assuming I can post this here, since it’s basically for free you just need to list shows??)

Freshly out of anime to watch, me and my mom are looking for something to watch.

Anime we’ve liked: Misfit of demon king academy, kamisama kiss, ancient magus bride, angels of death, Snow White with the red hair, yona of the dawn, didn’t I say to make my abilities average in the next life, reincarnated as a villainous: all routes lead to doom

Anime we didn’t like: reincarnated as a slime/spider, death note

She prefers shojo, and I prefer isekai and/or extremely overpowered (dark) main characters. We all have our things.

We both dislike overly boring shows (slime/spider) or shows that don’t catch your interested on the first, or max second, episode. And anime that gives you a headache too, like death note (sorry light/L, y’all too smart for my empty brain)

Only restrictions is that it can’t have any NSFW/sexual stuff in it (seven deadly sins for example) but things that are semi-scandalous like maid-sama are find? Not really scandalous but yeah-

Bonus points for very intense gore c:

Also. Please, please make sure it is dubbed (English) and on either Crunchyroll/Netflix/hulu. Thanks ;) (we generally don’t pay 100% attention to the anime and play games or something when watching so subbed doesn’t really work!)

I’ll send a crossroad if you meet the requirements/applicable :3

Recap:
-no sexual themes (bonus points for intense gore/horror)
-has an English dub on either Crunchyroll, netflix or hulu

(Also, if I run out of gems I’ll sent treasure @1:1000. If I run out of treasure I’ll just send you random familiars/appearl you may sell or fodder or whatever)

These prizes can stack FYI (only applicable if they fit the above requirements)

Anime we haven’t heard of/watched: 1g
Anime we watch and genuinely enjoy: +10g

If I think of anything else I’ll add it! Thanks a ton to everyone who leaves recommendations. Please try not to repeat stuff, thanks!
If lazy just read stuff in bold, you’ll get the gist of it)
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Have you ever watched Tiger and Bunny? I don’t recall what website I watched it on, but I’m pretty sure there’s an English dub. I also liked Blue Exorcist, although I’ve only watched the first season. I think Re:Zero is an Isekai. I also really enjoyed Assassination Classroom.

Edit: Psycho Pass and Sakurako’s Investivation are both on my top tier list, as well.
@arrowXflight

Have you ever watched Tiger and Bunny? I don’t recall what website I watched it on, but I’m pretty sure there’s an English dub. I also liked Blue Exorcist, although I’ve only watched the first season. I think Re:Zero is an Isekai. I also really enjoyed Assassination Classroom.

Edit: Psycho Pass and Sakurako’s Investivation are both on my top tier list, as well.
1xcX4j2.gif
@arrowXflight

Fruits Basket is a pretty good shojo, few bits like in maid-sama but it's a really sweet story and dubbed on hulu (^w^)
@arrowXflight

Fruits Basket is a pretty good shojo, few bits like in maid-sama but it's a really sweet story and dubbed on hulu (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of my personal favourites. With very creative demon powers and some pretty intense fighting and some gore and devestation. It has gorgeous animation and is just a smash hit.

I think you will love the promised Neverland! Not outright gory, but it has a dark theme. It’s about children in an orphanage who find out they are being farmed to be eaten by monsters. I heard the second season is pretty bad though, but the first one is definitely worth watching..

For shojo I have to recommend Haikyuu! It’s a volleyball anime, but the matches have the same intensity as fighting anime’s. With some very feel good character developement.

I haven’t watched this one entirely yet, but jujutsu kaisen had very good critiques. It’s also with demons and an overpowered protagonist.

My country has a pretty restricted Netflix offering and Hulu and crunchyroll don’t provide here, so I can’t check if they are available to you.
Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of my personal favourites. With very creative demon powers and some pretty intense fighting and some gore and devestation. It has gorgeous animation and is just a smash hit.

I think you will love the promised Neverland! Not outright gory, but it has a dark theme. It’s about children in an orphanage who find out they are being farmed to be eaten by monsters. I heard the second season is pretty bad though, but the first one is definitely worth watching..

For shojo I have to recommend Haikyuu! It’s a volleyball anime, but the matches have the same intensity as fighting anime’s. With some very feel good character developement.

I haven’t watched this one entirely yet, but jujutsu kaisen had very good critiques. It’s also with demons and an overpowered protagonist.

My country has a pretty restricted Netflix offering and Hulu and crunchyroll don’t provide here, so I can’t check if they are available to you.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
i'd also suggest promised neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba! I'd also suggest Blue exorcist and Overlord, two more interesting monster/demon animes! both are on netflix if i recall But overlord may have some QUESTIONABLE scenes in it, it's been a long time since i last watched it through. Blue exorcist should be ok

Tokyo ghoul from what i recall has INTENSE gore, but i believe it depends on where you watch, dubbed on hulu. Bloodlad has mild questionable content but i think it's tasteful enough to fly. Assasination classroom has adult jokes, but it's bloody and tasteful too! Soul eater has its... ew- ew ew gross moments- mild adult content. that's all along that theme i can really remember! a lot of them i haven't seen in ages.

edit: suggesting another one! it's more cute but there is paranormal activity, interesting stories and a little blood. Toilet-bound Hanako-kun!
i'd also suggest promised neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba! I'd also suggest Blue exorcist and Overlord, two more interesting monster/demon animes! both are on netflix if i recall But overlord may have some QUESTIONABLE scenes in it, it's been a long time since i last watched it through. Blue exorcist should be ok

Tokyo ghoul from what i recall has INTENSE gore, but i believe it depends on where you watch, dubbed on hulu. Bloodlad has mild questionable content but i think it's tasteful enough to fly. Assasination classroom has adult jokes, but it's bloody and tasteful too! Soul eater has its... ew- ew ew gross moments- mild adult content. that's all along that theme i can really remember! a lot of them i haven't seen in ages.

edit: suggesting another one! it's more cute but there is paranormal activity, interesting stories and a little blood. Toilet-bound Hanako-kun!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
I'd give Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun a try! It's on Netflix c:
I'd give Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun a try! It's on Netflix c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
If you want some sweet sweet gore in your anime, I’d recommend Higurashi: When they cry, it’s available for free to watch on YouTube, but the problem is they don’t have a dub of it. If you want a super funny dub, I’d also recommend the Ghost Stories dub, they are legendary for being some of the best ad libbed dubs in the history of anime. Also Jujustu Kaisen, it’s great, it has demons and decent amount of gore, and the animation is beautiful.
If you want some sweet sweet gore in your anime, I’d recommend Higurashi: When they cry, it’s available for free to watch on YouTube, but the problem is they don’t have a dub of it. If you want a super funny dub, I’d also recommend the Ghost Stories dub, they are legendary for being some of the best ad libbed dubs in the history of anime. Also Jujustu Kaisen, it’s great, it has demons and decent amount of gore, and the animation is beautiful.
please watch hunter x hunter trust me youll love it
please watch hunter x hunter trust me youll love it
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
Points for The Promised Neverland. That was a fun one, but probably too death-note like.

I would recommend:

The Devil is a Part-Timer! (on hulu, Idk if it's dubbed tho since I watch it on funimation)

and BOFURI: I don't want to get hurt, so I'll max out my defense!(same deal as above)
Points for The Promised Neverland. That was a fun one, but probably too death-note like.

I would recommend:

The Devil is a Part-Timer! (on hulu, Idk if it's dubbed tho since I watch it on funimation)

and BOFURI: I don't want to get hurt, so I'll max out my defense!(same deal as above)
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
I just like recommending anime, so I'll list a few of my favourites (you don't have to give anything in return, but if you watch any of them and enjoy them it'd be nice to hear).

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Pretty much any anime fan will tell you this is a must-watch. A pair of brothers try to bring back their mother from the dead with alchemy, but in the process one loses an arm/leg, and the other loses his entire body. Their main goal throughout the series is to find a way to restore them. Magic, action, occasional humour. Has a fantastic dub.

2. Mushishi - Episodic, about a traveller helping people with spirit problems. Calm and atmospheric, good if you like folklore/mythology vibes (I figure it's worth a shot since you enjoyed Kamisama Kiss). It's not very action packed though, so if you like fast paced stuff it might be a bit slow. Has an dub of the first season.

3. Noragami - a minor god tries to stay relevant by taking every odd job he can find. Supernatural elements, humour, drama and action, with a hint of romance without it necessarily going anywhere. Definitely something you might enjoy. Has a dub (personally I way prefer the sub for this one though, as the english cast doesn't quite capture the characters the same, but I'm sure it's still passable)

4. Steins;gate - a self proclaimed mad scientist accidentally succeeds in creating a time-machine. More character focused, but the stakes get pretty high later on. Has an excellent dub.

5. Parasyte: the maxim - alien body snatchers (kinda) arrive on earth. Protagonist prevents alien from getting all of him, but it still takes over/replaces his hand. They're now quite literally in the same boat, and have to fight other alien body snatchers to survive. Lots of gore/body horror. Has a dub.

If you want more recommendations feel free to PM me ^^
I just like recommending anime, so I'll list a few of my favourites (you don't have to give anything in return, but if you watch any of them and enjoy them it'd be nice to hear).

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Pretty much any anime fan will tell you this is a must-watch. A pair of brothers try to bring back their mother from the dead with alchemy, but in the process one loses an arm/leg, and the other loses his entire body. Their main goal throughout the series is to find a way to restore them. Magic, action, occasional humour. Has a fantastic dub.

2. Mushishi - Episodic, about a traveller helping people with spirit problems. Calm and atmospheric, good if you like folklore/mythology vibes (I figure it's worth a shot since you enjoyed Kamisama Kiss). It's not very action packed though, so if you like fast paced stuff it might be a bit slow. Has an dub of the first season.

3. Noragami - a minor god tries to stay relevant by taking every odd job he can find. Supernatural elements, humour, drama and action, with a hint of romance without it necessarily going anywhere. Definitely something you might enjoy. Has a dub (personally I way prefer the sub for this one though, as the english cast doesn't quite capture the characters the same, but I'm sure it's still passable)

4. Steins;gate - a self proclaimed mad scientist accidentally succeeds in creating a time-machine. More character focused, but the stakes get pretty high later on. Has an excellent dub.

5. Parasyte: the maxim - alien body snatchers (kinda) arrive on earth. Protagonist prevents alien from getting all of him, but it still takes over/replaces his hand. They're now quite literally in the same boat, and have to fight other alien body snatchers to survive. Lots of gore/body horror. Has a dub.

If you want more recommendations feel free to PM me ^^
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
1 2 3 4