Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59
Also if I could nominate myself for a [item=Eroded Crystalhide] if it's still available
Also if I could nominate myself for a Eroded Crystalhide if it's still available
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
omg i have a bunch of friends i want to nominate :weary: [quote]i'd like to nominate @/Shrimpedcats for a gift !![/quote]
omg i have a bunch of friends i want to nominate :weary:
Quote:
i'd like to nominate @/Shrimpedcats for a gift !!
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
aaand if possible i'd like to nominate myself for a [item=carapace arm] if its available
aaand if possible i'd like to nominate myself for a Carapace Arm if its available
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
I'd like to nominate myself please, I'm going to start out nominating myself to get used to this setup and then others. I'd like [item=Electricians Power Pack] please! If it's not there I'd like (in most to least liked order) [item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Electricians Armband][item=Sakura Flowerfall]
I'd like to nominate myself please, I'm going to start out nominating myself to get used to this setup and then others.

I'd like please!

If it's not there I'd like (in most to least liked order) Eroded Crystalhide Sakura Flowerfall
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
Quote:
I would like to nominate @/Maral for a gift~!
Small being known as my brother, I would like to nominate you for something fun to start your adventure!
Quote:
I would like to nominate @/Maral for a gift~!
Small being known as my brother, I would like to nominate you for something fun to start your adventure!
3zeQefN.png
[quote]I would also love to nominate myself for [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/25929.png[/img]if it's there!
Quote:
I would also love to nominate myself for 25929.pngif it's there!
3zeQefN.png
I'd like to nominate @/someeon, my sibling, for a seashell mantle.
I'd like to nominate @/someeon, my sibling, for a seashell mantle.
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
I would like to nominate Pearlofatook for a gift! They are just so kind, it would be nice to give something back to them.
I would like to nominate Pearlofatook for a gift! They are just so kind, it would be nice to give something back to them.
[quote][center]A quick notice~! I'm going to be putting a hold on requests until I can catch up! XD Glad to see you all love each other so much but filling these requests are taking longer than expected. Not everyone is on the same timezone so responses are a bit slower than I anticipated. [/center][/quote] [center][b]Edit: 6--24--2020[/b] This post marks the first official pause of the thread. The official list of gifts given out from pages 1-8 is listed below. .[/center] IncognitoPlayer PurelyFloof cowbot ToasterDog Megamind Tazmir RootsforLeaves Kazuha CrystalChrissy lvnamoth xLuminax PreuxChevalier FreyaShadow Flumeo Vermilicide Mahogi PiscesInPiscinam Nimphy Laugh KittyandCat Rauv SamaeHamae DevonAkabane Gullintanni BenNJerry Jaywalker musicalsymphony DamnStormCloaks GarlordianRising hotpants CometerCat Reksy RetroCat Distorted CozyComfort SilverNW OmniiTheDeer123 IBeeJuliana multitallented Zac Baseballplant ShadowLugia111 xxHenry1025xx PlayourThree s3r3n3y4ng Firedragona Shrimpedcats mosseborb Maral ShadowsInTheMist someeon Pearlofatook
Quote:
A quick notice~!
I'm going to be putting a hold on requests until I can catch up! XD
Glad to see you all love each other so much but filling these requests are taking longer than expected. Not everyone is on the same timezone so responses are a bit slower than I anticipated.
Edit: 6--24--2020
This post marks the first official pause of the thread.
The official list of gifts given out from pages 1-8 is listed below.

IncognitoPlayer
PurelyFloof
cowbot
ToasterDog
Megamind
Tazmir
RootsforLeaves
Kazuha
CrystalChrissy
lvnamoth
xLuminax
PreuxChevalier
FreyaShadow
Flumeo
Vermilicide
Mahogi
PiscesInPiscinam
Nimphy
Laugh
KittyandCat
Rauv
SamaeHamae
DevonAkabane
Gullintanni
BenNJerry
Jaywalker
musicalsymphony
DamnStormCloaks
GarlordianRising
hotpants
CometerCat
Reksy
RetroCat
Distorted
CozyComfort
SilverNW
OmniiTheDeer123
IBeeJuliana
multitallented
Zac
Baseballplant
ShadowLugia111
xxHenry1025xx
PlayourThree
s3r3n3y4ng
Firedragona
Shrimpedcats
mosseborb
Maral
ShadowsInTheMist
someeon
Pearlofatook
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit
Thank you so much and thank you to whoever nominated me! May I take the Tunnel Hydra off your hands if it's still available please?
@ColorfulCredit
Thank you so much and thank you to whoever nominated me! May I take the Tunnel Hydra off your hands if it's still available please?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59