Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Now archived Write to Adopt thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HylianPharaoh (love the name) may i have the denim/denim/pthalo imperial female?

story is below

it was dark, and the storm outside was getting worse, despite the temperate weather that the zephyr steppes oft brings. chiorri was sighing a sigh of relief that they gathered enough wood for the weekly fire that clan had, it being his turn this week. the fire was raging on as most of the dragons were chatting it up, talking about their day, or worse, trying to flirt with each other, ugh. he thought this to himself as he sees the imperial female flying above, their denim-hued body being highlighted by the map of stars running along their body. looking up in awe, the skydancer would flap up to them if it wasn't raining, but instead calls them down. the female, which would be known as jeanie grey, would hear him and fly down, looking for both shelter and heat to warm themselves up. "hello there, interesting one, who might you be?" she calls, the purple skydancer replying with "chiorri, madame, and you?" "call me jean"
and from that day on, the rest (hopefully) is history
@HylianPharaoh (love the name) may i have the denim/denim/pthalo imperial female?

story is below

it was dark, and the storm outside was getting worse, despite the temperate weather that the zephyr steppes oft brings. chiorri was sighing a sigh of relief that they gathered enough wood for the weekly fire that clan had, it being his turn this week. the fire was raging on as most of the dragons were chatting it up, talking about their day, or worse, trying to flirt with each other, ugh. he thought this to himself as he sees the imperial female flying above, their denim-hued body being highlighted by the map of stars running along their body. looking up in awe, the skydancer would flap up to them if it wasn't raining, but instead calls them down. the female, which would be known as jeanie grey, would hear him and fly down, looking for both shelter and heat to warm themselves up. "hello there, interesting one, who might you be?" she calls, the purple skydancer replying with "chiorri, madame, and you?" "call me jean"
and from that day on, the rest (hopefully) is history
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
@Nightshadeling Absolutely! I'll put him on hold for you c:

@todithytzance01 Sending a crossroads! Thanks for the story ^^
@Nightshadeling Absolutely! I'll put him on hold for you c:

@todithytzance01 Sending a crossroads! Thanks for the story ^^
Story/lore! (hope you don't mind that I added in some of my dragons!)

Wrightwood huffed, stepping gently over the pile of books Afton left on the floor again. He was on a mission and an important one: cleaning the library. "AFTON!!!!" he yelled, calling for the energetic dragon. "CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!" Wrightwood is the main librarian. He continued on-wards, crawling deeper into the labyrinth of books...

Sorry its short! its all i have time for rn ;-;

Let me know if you would like me to write more!
Story/lore! (hope you don't mind that I added in some of my dragons!)

Wrightwood huffed, stepping gently over the pile of books Afton left on the floor again. He was on a mission and an important one: cleaning the library. "AFTON!!!!" he yelled, calling for the energetic dragon. "CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!" Wrightwood is the main librarian. He continued on-wards, crawling deeper into the labyrinth of books...

Sorry its short! its all i have time for rn ;-;

Let me know if you would like me to write more!
OY2CZgk.png
@Nightshadeling very fun! I'll send him your way!

You don't have to write more, but if you do I'd love to read it c:
@Nightshadeling very fun! I'll send him your way!

You don't have to write more, but if you do I'd love to read it c:
@HylianPharaoh I love the Idea so I would like to offer a short story!
I possible it would be great if I could get this beauty, but if not that's totally fine too! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68202180

It was a beautiful morning. The sun had just coated everything in soft juvenile light, coaxing the night away. I flew with the sunbeams, away from their mother into the fields of grass who are just colored again by us.
I am quite alone here, far into unknown land. I quite like the silence and the peacefulness. I close my eyes for a little while, just to feel the wind and morning sun on my wings, but suddenly my instincts sense an foreign presence and I feel myself tensing as I open my eyes.
At first I thought I was blinded by the sunlight, but it was the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen. The gems on her body were reflecting the light, her wings and body bathed in the most beautiful colors even highlighted by the morning sun. My breath hitched in my throat, I can feel myself being transfixed by the sight as if I was standing in front of mirage.
Her body moved in perfection like that of a dancers who wants to seduce.
She said nothing as she looked at me and I was simply unable to do. I can see her muscles moving as she held herself steady in the air for a brief second, before she lowed her eyelashes once and flew away.

This is now years ago and even tho I flew through these lands almost every day I never saw her again.

( I am very sorry for mistakes! English is not my first language >.< )
@HylianPharaoh I love the Idea so I would like to offer a short story!
I possible it would be great if I could get this beauty, but if not that's totally fine too! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68202180

It was a beautiful morning. The sun had just coated everything in soft juvenile light, coaxing the night away. I flew with the sunbeams, away from their mother into the fields of grass who are just colored again by us.
I am quite alone here, far into unknown land. I quite like the silence and the peacefulness. I close my eyes for a little while, just to feel the wind and morning sun on my wings, but suddenly my instincts sense an foreign presence and I feel myself tensing as I open my eyes.
At first I thought I was blinded by the sunlight, but it was the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen. The gems on her body were reflecting the light, her wings and body bathed in the most beautiful colors even highlighted by the morning sun. My breath hitched in my throat, I can feel myself being transfixed by the sight as if I was standing in front of mirage.
Her body moved in perfection like that of a dancers who wants to seduce.
She said nothing as she looked at me and I was simply unable to do. I can see her muscles moving as she held herself steady in the air for a brief second, before she lowed her eyelashes once and flew away.

This is now years ago and even tho I flew through these lands almost every day I never saw her again.

( I am very sorry for mistakes! English is not my first language >.< )
@XeniaLaria I love it ^~^ very beautiful! I'll sent the crossroads now c:
@XeniaLaria I love it ^~^ very beautiful! I'll sent the crossroads now c:
@HylianPharaoh ... I broke down. My resistance to Savannah Guardians is nonexistent. Writing for this little guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68413480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684135/68413480_350.png[/img][/url] The cold light of the full moon tinges the surrounding swamp with a pale, sickly aura. A low drone of various sounds fills your ears-- croaking, buzzing, shuffling. The only other sounds are the sucking sounds of your feet as you pull them up slowly, one by one, moving at a trudging pace through thick mud. A bzzt of blue light flits past you, catching your eye, and drawing your attention to a small mass writhing in the dirt. The thing turns, long neck extending, moonlight glinting off of round, unnaturally green eyes. Little blue lights hover around it, highlighting it as it slowly makes its way toward you. You freeze, unable to even breathe as the small, spikey form slowly reaches you. It is clearer now, the fireflies that follow it buzzing around your ankles-- a dragon, you think, a baby, but your thoughts are cut short by a sudden... [i][b]CHOMP![/b][/i]
@HylianPharaoh ... I broke down. My resistance to Savannah Guardians is nonexistent.

Writing for this little guy:
68413480_350.png

The cold light of the full moon tinges the surrounding swamp with a pale, sickly aura. A low drone of various sounds fills your ears-- croaking, buzzing, shuffling. The only other sounds are the sucking sounds of your feet as you pull them up slowly, one by one, moving at a trudging pace through thick mud.
A bzzt of blue light flits past you, catching your eye, and drawing your attention to a small mass writhing in the dirt. The thing turns, long neck extending, moonlight glinting off of round, unnaturally green eyes. Little blue lights hover around it, highlighting it as it slowly makes its way toward you. You freeze, unable to even breathe as the small, spikey form slowly reaches you. It is clearer now, the fireflies that follow it buzzing around your ankles-- a dragon, you think, a baby, but your thoughts are cut short by a sudden...
CHOMP!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@minsconeofcold I love it ^^ I'll send a crossroads!
@minsconeofcold I love it ^^ I'll send a crossroads!
@minsconeofcold
May I write for Evening star?
@minsconeofcold
May I write for Evening star?
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
@HylianPharaoh Writing for this boy! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682022/68202181_350.png[/img] First things first, the name Callison comes to mind for him. [i]Curses, things no one wants to run into. This just happened to be the case for Callison. When he was young, he would trick and prank fellow dragons. He made the mistake of pranking an old Arcane dragon. The Arcane was not at all amused or happy about it, so in return, the Arcane dragon cursed the boy with Gems that grew on him. Terrified, Callison started to apologize in hopes the old dragon would remove the curse. It... Didn't work. The Arcane dragon sighed and spoke. "Young Imperial, those gems will not go away. They will serve as a reminder that your pranks can, and will hurt other dragons..."[/i] [i]The old dragon sent him home, where he had to explain what happened. Time passed and Callison learned to live with the curse as he now takes pride in it, saying it helped him be a better Dragon.[/i]
@HylianPharaoh

Writing for this boy!
68202181_350.png

First things first, the name Callison comes to mind for him.

Curses, things no one wants to run into. This just happened to be the case for Callison. When he was young, he would trick and prank fellow dragons. He made the mistake of pranking an old Arcane dragon. The Arcane was not at all amused or happy about it, so in return, the Arcane dragon cursed the boy with Gems that grew on him. Terrified, Callison started to apologize in hopes the old dragon would remove the curse. It... Didn't work. The Arcane dragon sighed and spoke. "Young Imperial, those gems will not go away. They will serve as a reminder that your pranks can, and will hurt other dragons..."
The old dragon sent him home, where he had to explain what happened. Time passed and Callison learned to live with the curse as he now takes pride in it, saying it helped him be a better Dragon.
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8