Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Now archived Write to Adopt thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Id appreciate being added to the pinglist
Id appreciate being added to the pinglist
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@sp580s sure thing!
@sp580s sure thing!
@HylianPharaoh

I will be writing for PEPPERMINT

It was a day much like today, except it was actually 53 days ago. [REDACTED] had been sitting in a basement for what felt like years now, rarely interacted with except for the occasional breeding experiment. Even the children were sent out to be sacrificed. Meredith, DRONE, Faceless, DEFECTIVE... Even the hatchlings with faces were lost to time and soon forgotten.

[REDACTED] couldn't even remember who [REDACTED] was anymore, and the bio wasn't helpful at all, full of a cryptic language that seemed almost like nonsense. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet," the walls whispered. "forget who you are. What you are. You are a projection of the insecurities of others. It means blood in Armenian. You might be technically against the rules to bypass the name ban." [REDACTED] thought that some of these walls were a little more sensical than others but none of them were very helpful. The walls continued anyways. Who really knows how long it lasted.

Finally, the chopping block came. The chance for freedom that could end with new opportunity. Passed by so many. The crowds glanced over [REDACTED], shying away to speak from a distance.
"Too common."
"Not for that price."
"*** is with that name?"
"Not enough Scrat"

Finally, someone came along, someone with a kind heart and a rename scroll.
Now Peppermint knew who she was.
@HylianPharaoh

I will be writing for PEPPERMINT

It was a day much like today, except it was actually 53 days ago. [REDACTED] had been sitting in a basement for what felt like years now, rarely interacted with except for the occasional breeding experiment. Even the children were sent out to be sacrificed. Meredith, DRONE, Faceless, DEFECTIVE... Even the hatchlings with faces were lost to time and soon forgotten.

[REDACTED] couldn't even remember who [REDACTED] was anymore, and the bio wasn't helpful at all, full of a cryptic language that seemed almost like nonsense. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet," the walls whispered. "forget who you are. What you are. You are a projection of the insecurities of others. It means blood in Armenian. You might be technically against the rules to bypass the name ban." [REDACTED] thought that some of these walls were a little more sensical than others but none of them were very helpful. The walls continued anyways. Who really knows how long it lasted.

Finally, the chopping block came. The chance for freedom that could end with new opportunity. Passed by so many. The crowds glanced over [REDACTED], shying away to speak from a distance.
"Too common."
"Not for that price."
"*** is with that name?"
"Not enough Scrat"

Finally, someone came along, someone with a kind heart and a rename scroll.
Now Peppermint knew who she was.
@Scratlung I can't believe you've done this to me again
@Scratlung I can't believe you've done this to me again
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@Scratlung I do not have words... Sending her over ^^
@Scratlung I do not have words... Sending her over ^^
beep beep
beep beep
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2496841][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475023337110896670/475028651184750592/OriginalsizeRupeeWind.gif[/img][/url] [size=5][color=darkolivegreen]Bump![/center]
OriginalsizeRupeeWind.gif

Bump!
Beboop
Beboop
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67187211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671873/67187211_350.png[/img][/url] @HylianPharaoh [i]Lumrora City. Night. They go together beautifully. Like a marriage made in, well, let's just say they snuck off together, a dysfunctional pair of lovers obsessed with each other. And up here, on one of the many rooftops, it's all the better. A little less grit. A little less noise. The air's a bit clearer, and after an hour up here, so's my head. That's why I come up here, adding one spark, one tiny flame, one faint amber star to the myriads that are far beyond, winking at me as they occasionally peek through the wafting streams of clouds and the windblown columns of smoke. So yeah. It clears my thoughts a bit. I've lost who I was. So I've come here. Prehaps someday I'll have my old life back, but for now Lumrora City is my home. I'll make a new world from this dust and grit. I can hear the creak of a door, then footsteps. [/i] "Cyfrin. What are you doing here at this hour. I thought you'd be off doing whatever it is you do down in your lab." "Hello Thenar! I was worried about you. I know it must have been difficult for you to come here after everything that's happened, but I just want you to know that you always have a place to stay if you were to need it." [i]Why is my face smiling back at him? He doesn't understand what it feels like to be all alone, destined to sit in the back of some lair with no friends or family to speak of! But prehaps I could give him a chance. I should at least give him the opportunity to earn my trust before I shut everyone out. Okay...[/i] Thenar's smile widens. "Thank you Cyfrin. Thank you for your offer. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take you up on that proposal, seeing as I don't have my own home yet." "Of course! Here, I'll show you around."
67187211_350.png

@HylianPharaoh

Lumrora City. Night. They go together beautifully. Like a marriage made in, well, let's just say they snuck off together, a dysfunctional pair of lovers obsessed with each other. And up here, on one of the many rooftops, it's all the better. A little less grit. A little less noise. The air's a bit clearer, and after an hour up here, so's my head. That's why I come up here, adding one spark, one tiny flame, one faint amber star to the myriads that are far beyond, winking at me as they occasionally peek through the wafting streams of clouds and the windblown columns of smoke. So yeah. It clears my thoughts a bit. I've lost who I was. So I've come here. Prehaps someday I'll have my old life back, but for now Lumrora City is my home. I'll make a new world from this dust and grit. I can hear the creak of a door, then footsteps.

"Cyfrin. What are you doing here at this hour. I thought you'd be off doing whatever it is you do down in your lab."

"Hello Thenar! I was worried about you. I know it must have been difficult for you to come here after everything that's happened, but I just want you to know that you always have a place to stay if you were to need it."

Why is my face smiling back at him? He doesn't understand what it feels like to be all alone, destined to sit in the back of some lair with no friends or family to speak of! But prehaps I could give him a chance. I should at least give him the opportunity to earn my trust before I shut everyone out. Okay...

Thenar's smile widens.

"Thank you Cyfrin. Thank you for your offer. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take you up on that proposal, seeing as I don't have my own home yet."

"Of course! Here, I'll show you around."
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@ArtemisHalfMoon awesome!! Thank you for the story ^^ I'll send him over!
@ArtemisHalfMoon awesome!! Thank you for the story ^^ I'll send him over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8