Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
[b]Entry[/b] (2) ----- Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I started tidying up the formatting of my clan roles... and got way too distracted from my uni work :') Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Having the time to finish tidying up my clan roles lore project thing Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears good job for emailing your lecturer and starting on your presentation Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63274293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632743/63274293_350.png[/img][/url] Chimes is a local delegate of the clan, with a love for travel. She is very friendly and a good mediator, and works very well with dragons and beastclans alike.
Entry (2)
Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
I started tidying up the formatting of my clan roles... and got way too distracted from my uni work :')

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
Having the time to finish tidying up my clan roles lore project thing

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@findingpears good job for emailing your lecturer and starting on your presentation

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each

63274293_350.png

Chimes is a local delegate of the clan, with a love for travel. She is very friendly and a good mediator, and works very well with dragons and beastclans alike.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears

Chimes looks so soft! I have given her a like :3
@findingpears

Chimes looks so soft! I have given her a like :3
@findingpears aww chimes looks like a dragon I just bought today. So pastel <3 I give like too
@findingpears aww chimes looks like a dragon I just bought today. So pastel <3 I give like too
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
@HazardousH Thank you! I got her for a breeding project but fell in love with her and had to keep her. She is so soft ;w;

@nebulaxie pearl dergs are so pretty, aren't they? :D I found your little bab, I believe. Those lightning eyes are perfect! I love all your pink-hued Hibden dergs ^^ And I've actually got a little Fae that's related to your gorgeous Gallant!
@HazardousH Thank you! I got her for a breeding project but fell in love with her and had to keep her. She is so soft ;w;

@nebulaxie pearl dergs are so pretty, aren't they? :D I found your little bab, I believe. Those lightning eyes are perfect! I love all your pink-hued Hibden dergs ^^ And I've actually got a little Fae that's related to your gorgeous Gallant!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
ENTRY 2 (also completely forgot to check in daily,,,,, aaaaa) [b]Tell us something you love about Spring[/b] the lovely weather! despite preferring winter and autumn as seasons, I really missed the sun on my back. [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each [/b]I slept in. [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each [/b]I have a breeding project going on to breed a fandragon of one of my ocs, so I'm waiting for the hatchlings to grow up so I can breed the third gen kiddos. [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each [/b]@Lem0nboi we're a little mean each other sometimes (epic gamer moments, and all that) but it's all in good fun and I really care for you. [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60551753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605518/60551753_350.png[/img][/url] this is Asterion, the first dragon I'd ever received from a friend on this site, which makes her quite dear to me. I think she and her mate have had the most kids out of all of my dragons? she's also very important to me lorewise [b]Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each[/b] the name for the month of April originally came from the latin word "Aprilis" which means "to open"
ENTRY 2
(also completely forgot to check in daily,,,,, aaaaa)

Tell us something you love about Spring
the lovely weather! despite preferring winter and autumn as seasons, I really missed the sun on my back.

I slept in.

I have a breeding project going on to breed a fandragon of one of my ocs, so I'm waiting for the hatchlings to grow up so I can breed the third gen kiddos.

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@Lem0nboi
we're a little mean each other sometimes (epic gamer moments, and all that) but it's all in good fun and I really care for you.

60551753_350.png
this is Asterion, the first dragon I'd ever received from a friend on this site, which makes her quite dear to me. I think she and her mate have had the most kids out of all of my dragons? she's also very important to me lorewise

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
the name for the month of April originally came from the latin word "Aprilis" which means "to open"
Qef5UlF.pngg585y1V.pngjJFk0xG.png
fzM10XR.pngdEe2UrM.pngWKtl2lb.pngSV9CXSe.png
@findingpears yesss that’s the one! Aw thankies :3 pinks are my fav. And that’s too funny. Flight rising is really a very small world lol
@findingpears yesss that’s the one! Aw thankies :3 pinks are my fav. And that’s too funny. Flight rising is really a very small world lol
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
@nebulaxie And I guess us Arcanites tend to be drawn to pink and pastel dragons haha
@nebulaxie And I guess us Arcanites tend to be drawn to pink and pastel dragons haha
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
You’re not wrong XD but how could we resist?
You’re not wrong XD but how could we resist?
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57271689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572717/57271689_350.png[/img][/url] This is Twilight! He is the worst assassin in all of the land. He is just one of my comfort characters ":)

57271689_350.png

This is Twilight! He is the worst assassin in all of the land. He is just one of my comfort characters ":)

50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
[b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each [/b] i woke up relatively early today, and its supposed to be on the warmer side AND rain. [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each [/b] i'm excited for the rain today! might go for a walk in it. :) [b]Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66204381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662044/66204381_350.png[/img][/url] Silail is a newer part of the StarWorm Clan, and he is SO PRETTY!!!! i love veilspun so much, their designs are great. i haven't written up any lore for him, but im excited to. just waiting for inspiration to strike lol.

i woke up relatively early today, and its supposed to be on the warmer side AND rain.

i'm excited for the rain today! might go for a walk in it. :)

66204381_350.png

Silail is a newer part of the StarWorm Clan, and he is SO PRETTY!!!! i love veilspun so much, their designs are great.
i haven't written up any lore for him, but im excited to. just waiting for inspiration to strike lol.
gfCdYdH.gif hana . 24 . she / her .
fr time + 2

wishlist / quest
lore
___ ________________________________