Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each flowers Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each watching "Ruv eats Sarv's ice cream" videos Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each getting over 100g UwU Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @leworm Oh worm? Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35389420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/353895/35389420_350.png[/img][/url] Lemsbie, my first permababy! she's a sweetie Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each April 23 is National reading day (According to dad)
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each
flowers

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
watching "Ruv eats Sarv's ice cream" videos

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
getting over 100g UwU

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@leworm Oh worm?

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
35389420_350.png
Lemsbie, my first permababy! she's a sweetie

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
April 23 is National reading day (According to dad)
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
i forgot to put in some for the raffle ;A; ty for the ping
i forgot to put in some for the raffle ;A; ty for the ping
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
Looking good, I'm excited for the results! Hopefully, I can remember to get in daily entries for these last few days X,D
Looking good, I'm excited for the results! Hopefully, I can remember to get in daily entries for these last few days X,D
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@HazardousH Could I please check if you got my PM sorry? It had a handful of bonewood branches and a couple of mats (sent on the 22nd) ^^ ----- [b]Entry[/b] ----- Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I like bees and it is nice to watch them drifting lazily around the veggie patch Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Watched Deadpool 2 with my sister Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Reading some more of a book I'm enjoying Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @findingpears good job doing lots of social things even though they're exhausting ^^' @Grodzilla I hope uni is going well and that you're getting a start on your next assignment! You can do it :D @/HazardousH drink some water ^^ Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66212188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662122/66212188_350.png[/img][/url] A fan dragon of a very fiery sweet girl, Portia. She was originally a Snapper that I spent a while breeding (there weren't many stitched/patchwork dergs for parents) but I ended up thinking she looked too cute as a Tundra, so here she is now! Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] The painting, Our Lady of Good Counsel, was discovered in Genazzano, Italy on this day around 600 years ago (exact year unknown).
@HazardousH Could I please check if you got my PM sorry? It had a handful of bonewood branches and a couple of mats (sent on the 22nd) ^^

Entry
I like bees and it is nice to watch them drifting lazily around the veggie patch

Watched Deadpool 2 with my sister

Reading some more of a book I'm enjoying

@findingpears good job doing lots of social things even though they're exhausting ^^'
@Grodzilla I hope uni is going well and that you're getting a start on your next assignment! You can do it :D
@/HazardousH drink some water ^^

66212188_350.png
A fan dragon of a very fiery sweet girl, Portia. She was originally a Snapper that I spent a while breeding (there weren't many stitched/patchwork dergs for parents) but I ended up thinking she looked too cute as a Tundra, so here she is now!

The painting, Our Lady of Good Counsel, was discovered in Genazzano, Italy on this day around 600 years ago (exact year unknown).
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
Hmmm.
Fun fact rabbits and hares live underground so given supernatural powers in the dark ages .
Fun fact Richard Adams Watership Down and it's sequel are great books
Hmmm.
Fun fact rabbits and hares live underground so given supernatural powers in the dark ages .
Fun fact Richard Adams Watership Down and it's sequel are great books
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
The birds that nest nearby my place. I've mentioned them before, but I recently happened upon the actual nest and wanted to share!

I got ahold of the Wavecrest skins I wanted and am excited to put them to use.

Using said Wavecrest skins.

@/HazardousH Thanks for always keeping this raffle tidy! I don't think I would ever have the patience for it ^-^,

I finally have enough dragons to introduce you to someone new: Gula. I've seen this gaoler skin around long enough to want it in my own lair, and so I went and found the perfect dragon to suit it!

It is National Pretzel Day.
The birds that nest nearby my place. I've mentioned them before, but I recently happened upon the actual nest and wanted to share!

I got ahold of the Wavecrest skins I wanted and am excited to put them to use.

Using said Wavecrest skins.

@/HazardousH Thanks for always keeping this raffle tidy! I don't think I would ever have the patience for it ^-^,

I finally have enough dragons to introduce you to someone new: Gula. I've seen this gaoler skin around long enough to want it in my own lair, and so I went and found the perfect dragon to suit it!

It is National Pretzel Day.
uCEnQTB.gif
Honey. I have no idea if honey can be "in season" or so to speak, but Spring feels like it should be that time.

I got a break from excessive work.

Getting a bit of quiet reading into the day.

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated~

Parvati! She's been sitting in my hibernal den for a little while now and I finally got over my indecisiveness and dressed her up! Now she is my little wind gremlin.

It is also Hug an Australian Day(?)
Honey. I have no idea if honey can be "in season" or so to speak, but Spring feels like it should be that time.

I got a break from excessive work.

Getting a bit of quiet reading into the day.

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated~

Parvati! She's been sitting in my hibernal den for a little while now and I finally got over my indecisiveness and dressed her up! Now she is my little wind gremlin.

It is also Hug an Australian Day(?)
uCEnQTB.gif
I do enjoy seeing the roses outside.

Spending far too long on FR today.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'll be starting a new art project and have some ideas in the works.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting as always.

Taloa! I bought them solely for the Swamp Lord accent, gened them up a bit, and don't regret a thing.

It is also Richter Scale Day.
I do enjoy seeing the roses outside.

Spending far too long on FR today.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'll be starting a new art project and have some ideas in the works.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting as always.

Taloa! I bought them solely for the Swamp Lord accent, gened them up a bit, and don't regret a thing.

It is also Richter Scale Day.
uCEnQTB.gif
Oh no I forgot to be doing entries Well here’s one for today at least Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Rain! We don’t get a lot of rain where I live, and whenever it rains all the flowers on the hills bloom. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] My friend and I discovered that there’s apparently a geocache located in (most likely just near) the school pool. Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I get my second dose of the vaccine of Friday :D Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @/Hemmalaya has now bought two of my dragons for really high prices and when I asked why she payed so much she said “You deserve it” Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] In honor of wavecrest, my one and only water dragon Isolde! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61723527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617236/61723527_350.png[/img][/url] She looks pretty good with some water fest apparel :D Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] Today is apparently national pretzel day XD
Oh no I forgot to be doing entries
Well here’s one for today at least

Rain! We don’t get a lot of rain where I live, and whenever it rains all the flowers on the hills bloom.

My friend and I discovered that there’s apparently a geocache located in (most likely just near) the school pool.

I get my second dose of the vaccine of Friday :D

@/Hemmalaya has now bought two of my dragons for really high prices and when I asked why she payed so much she said “You deserve it”

In honor of wavecrest, my one and only water dragon Isolde!
61723527_350.png
She looks pretty good with some water fest apparel :D

Today is apparently national pretzel day XD
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51