Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Anniversary Raffle, CLOSED!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@gay4dragonz Wow! They are indeed a couple, and you've managed to capture them perfectly [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@gay4dragonz
Wow! They are indeed a couple, and you've managed to capture them perfectly
I have two questions for Strawberry!

What is your favorite type of philosophy?
What is your take on free will?

--
Also @Fennecfox21 on Starberry's page, you put both poems SpiritX and I made together and only credited SpiritX.
I have two questions for Strawberry!

What is your favorite type of philosophy?
What is your take on free will?

--
Also @Fennecfox21 on Starberry's page, you put both poems SpiritX and I made together and only credited SpiritX.
@McKayRulez
Ah, sorry bout that! I've fixed it now, and your new tickets have been added :)

Strawberry pauses a moment, a thoughtful expression on her face.
"Well, I suppose I'm rather interested in Ontology - the study of reality. As for free will, it depends entirely on a dragon's personality. If the dragon wants to be told what to do as they dislike being the one to make decisions, technically it is their free will be controlled. Rather confusing, don't you think?"
@McKayRulez
Ah, sorry bout that! I've fixed it now, and your new tickets have been added :)

Strawberry pauses a moment, a thoughtful expression on her face.
"Well, I suppose I'm rather interested in Ontology - the study of reality. As for free will, it depends entirely on a dragon's personality. If the dragon wants to be told what to do as they dislike being the one to make decisions, technically it is their free will be controlled. Rather confusing, don't you think?"
Thanks, and Ooo, interesting! :) Hmm... Personally, I'd say no, since there are so many factors in the world that can make a person that type of dragon that maybe their dislike to make decisions was caused by something else entirely. The other dragons in the clan around them, their past, how they were hatched.... It is very complicated and interesting, indeed. :)
Thanks, and Ooo, interesting! :) Hmm... Personally, I'd say no, since there are so many factors in the world that can make a person that type of dragon that maybe their dislike to make decisions was caused by something else entirely. The other dragons in the clan around them, their past, how they were hatched.... It is very complicated and interesting, indeed. :)
Bump!
Bump!
Frosting turned out looking a little evil, but hey, it's only the eyes... right? Yes... more art. and some headcanons too! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/710413114151141376/825752543527043072/he_mad....jpg[/img] [center] - The clan has a very specific view toward Frosting when it comes to listening to him. Sometimes they pay full attention, and on other days they just don't seem to care. - Frosting has named every flower in his flower crown. - Dancer sometimes calls Frosting "Frost" as a nickname, but Frosting doesn't like it because it sounds too cold for him. - Frosting's relationship with his mate is best described as "I love my cool sexy wife". He's very proud of her accomplishments, and will back her up in any argument. - Frosting has on multiple occasions asked to name his and Dancer's hatchlings after different dances (ex. Tango, Ballet, Polka, Waltz, etc.) but was shot down each time. One day, Frosting, one day...[/center]
Frosting turned out looking a little evil, but hey, it's only the eyes... right?
Yes... more art. and some headcanons too!

he_mad....jpg
- The clan has a very specific view toward Frosting when it comes to listening to him. Sometimes they pay full attention, and on other days they just don't seem to care.
- Frosting has named every flower in his flower crown.
- Dancer sometimes calls Frosting "Frost" as a nickname, but Frosting doesn't like it because it sounds too cold for him.
- Frosting's relationship with his mate is best described as "I love my cool sexy wife". He's very proud of her accomplishments, and will back her up in any argument.
- Frosting has on multiple occasions asked to name his and Dancer's hatchlings after different dances (ex. Tango, Ballet, Polka, Waltz, etc.) but was shot down each time. One day, Frosting, one day...
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@Verdes (tickets 1-20)
@SpiritX (tickets 21-25, 42-91, 456-505, 692-811)
@Sunwolf (tickets 26-41 and 424-455, 812-977)
@McKayRulez (tickets 92-401, 812-836, 1069-1098, 1229-1278, 1651-1670)
@VermilionVasili (tickets 402-423)
@VioletDoesStuff (tickets 506-691)
@Gay4Dragonz (tickets 978-1068, 1099-1228, 1325-1650)
@AndromedaFlight (tickets 1279-1298)
@lionsaint (1299-1308)
@Petalwind1 (1309-1324)

Another 500 tickets have gone by! However... There are currently more prizes than participants, so I'll be introducing a new mini event!
Now, every time another 1000 tickets have been earned, I will award the most creative person (who has entered the most art, poetry, headcanons etc in the past time period between the last time the prize was awarded) a mini choice prize!

So today's choice prize will be...
Skin: Crystalcourt Acolyte OR 150 free tickets!

I'll be giving all participants until we reach 2500 tickets to enter their most creative efforts!
@Verdes (tickets 1-20)
@SpiritX (tickets 21-25, 42-91, 456-505, 692-811)
@Sunwolf (tickets 26-41 and 424-455, 812-977)
@McKayRulez (tickets 92-401, 812-836, 1069-1098, 1229-1278, 1651-1670)
@VermilionVasili (tickets 402-423)
@VioletDoesStuff (tickets 506-691)
@Gay4Dragonz (tickets 978-1068, 1099-1228, 1325-1650)
@AndromedaFlight (tickets 1279-1298)
@lionsaint (1299-1308)
@Petalwind1 (1309-1324)

Another 500 tickets have gone by! However... There are currently more prizes than participants, so I'll be introducing a new mini event!
Now, every time another 1000 tickets have been earned, I will award the most creative person (who has entered the most art, poetry, headcanons etc in the past time period between the last time the prize was awarded) a mini choice prize!

So today's choice prize will be...
Skin: Crystalcourt Acolyte OR 150 free tickets!

I'll be giving all participants until we reach 2500 tickets to enter their most creative efforts!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67234420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672345/67234420_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=yellow gem size=1] [b]Butter[/b] [emoji=yellow gem size=1] Headcanon: Butter, despite being named Butter, actually despises the waxy solid.[/center]
67234420_350.png
Butter

Headcanon: Butter, despite being named Butter, actually despises the waxy solid.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
A poem for the wonderful Diamane :))))
A new, fresh, hopeful place of rest
It was worth it, the journey was a test
An innovative, creative, calm serenity
Sage lanterns float around her, ethereal glow shaping her identity
A spirit of togetherness and freedom, all in one
Daybreak Decorations shining brighter in the sun
A patient, peaceful, joyful emotion
Happiness for everyone is her utmost notion
A classy, luxury glitz of glamour
Voice confident, Diamane speaks without a stammer
Independence and virtue are key to success
Getting through her tasks without a hint of stress
Different shades of Beige and White
Sophisticated look, bleached pendant on her side
Loving partner, happy life
A new place found where life can thrive
Found her place in the world, heart lighter than a summer breeze
Now she and her loved ones can move forward with ease

also, I don't think you counted the tickets for my art of frosting, so could you please do that?

A poem for the wonderful Diamane :))))
A new, fresh, hopeful place of rest
It was worth it, the journey was a test
An innovative, creative, calm serenity
Sage lanterns float around her, ethereal glow shaping her identity
A spirit of togetherness and freedom, all in one
Daybreak Decorations shining brighter in the sun
A patient, peaceful, joyful emotion
Happiness for everyone is her utmost notion
A classy, luxury glitz of glamour
Voice confident, Diamane speaks without a stammer
Independence and virtue are key to success
Getting through her tasks without a hint of stress
Different shades of Beige and White
Sophisticated look, bleached pendant on her side
Loving partner, happy life
A new place found where life can thrive
Found her place in the world, heart lighter than a summer breeze
Now she and her loved ones can move forward with ease

also, I don't think you counted the tickets for my art of frosting, so could you please do that?

Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63661682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636617/63661682_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b]Frosting[/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] Headcanon: Frosting is clumsy. Like, [i]really[/i] clumsy. He’s always dropping file papers, and one of his most embarrassing moments include accidentally making a rain of files upon the clan during flight. Headcanon: Some dragons mistake the Flowering Gladeboughs on him as his fur, which he completely disagrees with (despite being true). Headcanon: One of the kind favours Frosting does in return includes making tea for Dancer. And, even though she doesn’t like it, she accepts it with courtesy without ever letting him know. Too bad he kept making it every weekend.[/center]
63661682_350.png
Frosting

Headcanon: Frosting is clumsy. Like, really clumsy. He’s always dropping file papers, and one of his most embarrassing moments include accidentally making a rain of files upon the clan during flight.
Headcanon: Some dragons mistake the Flowering Gladeboughs on him as his fur, which he completely disagrees with (despite being true).
Headcanon: One of the kind favours Frosting does in return includes making tea for Dancer. And, even though she doesn’t like it, she accepts it with courtesy without ever letting him know. Too bad he kept making it every weekend.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png