Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | snack's light sprite raffle! ENDED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34
Sending 7g for tickets.
Sending 7g for tickets.
586.png
Can I added to all pinglists, please? And I added the button to my signature.
Can I added to all pinglists, please? And I added the button to my signature.
arcaneanim2.gif tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o1_100.png75OSKp5.pngWx695v6.pngtumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o3_100.png
Hi!
So if I've got this right, then I'll shortly send you 5g to buy five tickets, and I'll add the lil' button to my signature for an additional 20 tickets. I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for last day and for when the winner is drawn :)
Hi!
So if I've got this right, then I'll shortly send you 5g to buy five tickets, and I'll add the lil' button to my signature for an additional 20 tickets. I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for last day and for when the winner is drawn :)
>:)
Sending 14g for 14 tickets!
Sending 14g for 14 tickets!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
a friendly bump! [emoji=sun size=1]
a friendly bump!
SgaIQc3.png
Hello and bump!

I wanted to ask you too for opinion and what should we do. I bought tickets for this raffle, and later, by all the magic of universe and anime on my side, I... actually won a Light sprite on Roundsey!!!
Please do let me know what is your policies for staying in your raffle, can I stay with the tickets I have, may I or may not to purchase more, do I keep signature button... Let me know if there is anything else I should know!
As I do not wish to offend anyone :')
Hello and bump!

I wanted to ask you too for opinion and what should we do. I bought tickets for this raffle, and later, by all the magic of universe and anime on my side, I... actually won a Light sprite on Roundsey!!!
Please do let me know what is your policies for staying in your raffle, can I stay with the tickets I have, may I or may not to purchase more, do I keep signature button... Let me know if there is anything else I should know!
As I do not wish to offend anyone :')
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Hi, I sent payment for tickets and also added button to my signature. Can I also be added to all pinglists?
Hi, I sent payment for tickets and also added button to my signature. Can I also be added to all pinglists?
pr7Tort.png
@Mahogi sorry for the late response! wasn't feeling well yesterday

honestly whatever you wanna do is fine with me, there's no way of knowing if anyone else already has a sprite either so i wouldn't feel right telling anyone to back down. if you want more tickets go for it, if anyone gives you a hard time they can answer to moi :^)
@Mahogi sorry for the late response! wasn't feeling well yesterday

honestly whatever you wanna do is fine with me, there's no way of knowing if anyone else already has a sprite either so i wouldn't feel right telling anyone to back down. if you want more tickets go for it, if anyone gives you a hard time they can answer to moi :^)
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
Also, please put me on all pinglists :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote=Snackeater]honestly whatever you wanna do is fine with me, there's no way of knowing if anyone else already has a sprite either so i wouldn't feel right telling anyone to back down. if you want more tickets go for it, if anyone gives you a hard time they can answer to moi :^)[/quote] I am glad for this policy, actually. I already have a light sprite myself, but made a contribution to help get this raffle closer to finished with plans to gift to a specific someone should I actually win. I was debating on whether or not I should actually buy more tickets to the same end but my own light sprite is very obvious on the first dragon in my hibernal den lol. Totally not judging anyone who wants to try and win it to resell though either, much less people like Mahogi if they actually get super lucky twice in a row :D
Snackeater wrote:

I am glad for this policy, actually. I already have a light sprite myself, but made a contribution to help get this raffle closer to finished with plans to gift to a specific someone should I actually win.

I was debating on whether or not I should actually buy more tickets to the same end but my own light sprite is very obvious on the first dragon in my hibernal den lol.

Totally not judging anyone who wants to try and win it to resell though either, much less people like Mahogi if they actually get super lucky twice in a row :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34