Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Free Veil Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd like to be added please!
I'd like to be added please!
@LavenderrHoney

Hi! So please read everything in the first page, then post here, because you can't just be "added" without doing anything I said to do. Welcome to FR, too btw.

Raffles don't work that way unless there are specific raffles that are completely free and you just post if you'd like to be entered. I would prefer having someone join if they read everything so they know what to do instead of seeing the title and posting without knowing anything about the raffle.

Please come back when you have read everything thoroughly and understand the raffle.
@LavenderrHoney

Hi! So please read everything in the first page, then post here, because you can't just be "added" without doing anything I said to do. Welcome to FR, too btw.

Raffles don't work that way unless there are specific raffles that are completely free and you just post if you'd like to be entered. I would prefer having someone join if they read everything so they know what to do instead of seeing the title and posting without knowing anything about the raffle.

Please come back when you have read everything thoroughly and understand the raffle.

Update!

@espeonstudios @Iamtheplague @lionsaint @Wingzoffirefan @emberboop @Faunnie @silverhawk222

♥ Hello, fellow participators! ♥
A quick update on my raffle, this raffle is ending tomorrow. If you wish to get more tickets, I recommend doing it right now. Since tomorrow, I will draw the winners when I wake up. So you can post to get the tickets now if you want to have a bigger chance of winning.

The second big thing, I've decided I would remove the second prize. I want the raffle to be focused on Choi, the veilspun prize of this raffle, and I would also prefer knowing that Autumn is in good hands, because you never know if one of your dragons would just be sold, exalted, or gave away.

Thank you everybody for participating!

Update!

@espeonstudios @Iamtheplague @lionsaint @Wingzoffirefan @emberboop @Faunnie @silverhawk222

♥ Hello, fellow participators! ♥
A quick update on my raffle, this raffle is ending tomorrow. If you wish to get more tickets, I recommend doing it right now. Since tomorrow, I will draw the winners when I wake up. So you can post to get the tickets now if you want to have a bigger chance of winning.

The second big thing, I've decided I would remove the second prize. I want the raffle to be focused on Choi, the veilspun prize of this raffle, and I would also prefer knowing that Autumn is in good hands, because you never know if one of your dragons would just be sold, exalted, or gave away.

Thank you everybody for participating!
alright, thanks for the reminder!!
alright, thanks for the reminder!!
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!

Winners Drawn!

♥ Hello, participators, today the winners will be drawn! ♥
Using a randomizing wheel, I've put all of your usernames inside, and I spun it, landing on the user....

@Faunnie!!

Congratulations @/Faunnie, and thank you everybody for participating! I will send the CR with Choi to you shortly!

Winners Drawn!

♥ Hello, participators, today the winners will be drawn! ♥
Using a randomizing wheel, I've put all of your usernames inside, and I spun it, landing on the user....

@Faunnie!!

Congratulations @/Faunnie, and thank you everybody for participating! I will send the CR with Choi to you shortly!
Thank you again for hosting this raffle! :)
Thank you again for hosting this raffle! :)
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Yeah, thanks! I was honestly ready to give away a few tickets to someone- I bought too many lmao
Yeah, thanks! I was honestly ready to give away a few tickets to someone- I bought too many lmao
Grab Bags!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
No problem everyone, and thanks for congratulating the winner, I appreciate everybody joining my raffle :D
No problem everyone, and thanks for congratulating the winner, I appreciate everybody joining my raffle :D

This raffle is officially closed, winner has been drawn, and tickets won't be taken in these times!

This raffle is officially closed, winner has been drawn, and tickets won't be taken in these times!
1 2 3 4 5 6