Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] surprise dragons for newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi, I'm quite new here, but I'm enjoying this game so far!
Haven't got a favorite breed/color/gene, so you can surprise me.
Thanks, and have a good day!
hi, I'm quite new here, but I'm enjoying this game so far!
Haven't got a favorite breed/color/gene, so you can surprise me.
Thanks, and have a good day!
formal-derg-bust-20210314171603.png16099130109727982300576831050166.gif[/url]formal-derg-bust-20210324133515.png
putting this here to remind myself that im all caught up as of this post <3
putting this here to remind myself that im all caught up as of this post <3
Hello! I think I'm still quite new to the site, so could I ask for a dragon?

Favourite Breed(s):
Snappers (main priority, female snappers), Coatls, Imperials, and Spirals

Favourite Gene(s):
I like Butterfly!

Favourite Colour(s):
Any hue would be nice, but I think that shades of blue are my main priority

Thank you for this opportunity!
Hello! I think I'm still quite new to the site, so could I ask for a dragon?

Favourite Breed(s):
Snappers (main priority, female snappers), Coatls, Imperials, and Spirals

Favourite Gene(s):
I like Butterfly!

Favourite Colour(s):
Any hue would be nice, but I think that shades of blue are my main priority

Thank you for this opportunity!
Hi! I'm new and would like a dragon! :D

My favorite colors: Blue, (Mostly light blue) white, black, and light pink, However, I would prefer if the dragon was light blue and white <3
Don't know if this would be somewhat related, but I like the elements wind, water, and ice. (As in light blue, I mean pastel light) I guess I kind of the like Coatl, and I like dragons that have a decent amount of details, with large wings. I would normally like dark theme be dark colors together, and not a mix of light colors and darks. Thank you!
Hi! I'm new and would like a dragon! :D

My favorite colors: Blue, (Mostly light blue) white, black, and light pink, However, I would prefer if the dragon was light blue and white <3
Don't know if this would be somewhat related, but I like the elements wind, water, and ice. (As in light blue, I mean pastel light) I guess I kind of the like Coatl, and I like dragons that have a decent amount of details, with large wings. I would normally like dark theme be dark colors together, and not a mix of light colors and darks. Thank you!
hullo! i joined yesterday ^^;
im not a fan of gaolers, snappers and ridgebacks, i like imperials, pearlcatchers, and spirals
my favourite colour is cyan, but anything close to that colour will do! i like pinstripe and trail and jaguar and rosette (lol, had to look these up)
a friend of mine told me about breeding projects and so im on the quest to make a toothpaste themed dragon, maybe even make a hatchery out of it once i get the breeding down!
thanks for reading!!
hullo! i joined yesterday ^^;
im not a fan of gaolers, snappers and ridgebacks, i like imperials, pearlcatchers, and spirals
my favourite colour is cyan, but anything close to that colour will do! i like pinstripe and trail and jaguar and rosette (lol, had to look these up)
a friend of mine told me about breeding projects and so im on the quest to make a toothpaste themed dragon, maybe even make a hatchery out of it once i get the breeding down!
thanks for reading!!
I am trying to get every type of dragon, so I need wildclaws, mirrors, bogsneaks, and snappers.
I like Ivory and blues/purples. I love the starry genes (constellation, starmap)
I would prefer it unnamed if you can!
Thx so much for doing this!
I am trying to get every type of dragon, so I need wildclaws, mirrors, bogsneaks, and snappers.
I like Ivory and blues/purples. I love the starry genes (constellation, starmap)
I would prefer it unnamed if you can!
Thx so much for doing this!
66745629p.png 67662818p.png
Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flow'r, But only so an hour
Leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief
So goes dawn to day
Nothing Gold Can Stay
67555460p.png 67208463p.png
Hi! I joined somewhere around 2 weeks ago. I love Coatls and Imperials, but will take anything.

I love pastel colors, and light greens are my favorite. As long as it looks good together, it doesn't matter.

I love the firefly gene, and as long as it goes well with the colors and other genes, anything works.
Hi! I joined somewhere around 2 weeks ago. I love Coatls and Imperials, but will take anything.

I love pastel colors, and light greens are my favorite. As long as it looks good together, it doesn't matter.

I love the firefly gene, and as long as it goes well with the colors and other genes, anything works.
24a7a88fb3144a66e4c1c1cdbdc93ff32849c92d.png
Hello, Faunnie!

What a gorgeous hatchery! Thank you so much for giving away your pretty babies to newbies like this. It really means a ton.

As for any preferences, I'm not sure if I have any as of yet. I imagine some dragons and color combinations are much more popular than others, but I'm excited to work with whatever! Mostly I'm just excited to learn the FR genetics. :)

A quick glance at the wiki and I've taken a liking to genes like petal, mosaic, lace, filigree, and ringlets. I'm not sure, yet, how rare/popular/difficult those are, so I don't want to put you out too much.

If you have a dragon that you think might be hard to rehome, I would love to adopt them from you! Thank you.
Hello, Faunnie!

What a gorgeous hatchery! Thank you so much for giving away your pretty babies to newbies like this. It really means a ton.

As for any preferences, I'm not sure if I have any as of yet. I imagine some dragons and color combinations are much more popular than others, but I'm excited to work with whatever! Mostly I'm just excited to learn the FR genetics. :)

A quick glance at the wiki and I've taken a liking to genes like petal, mosaic, lace, filigree, and ringlets. I'm not sure, yet, how rare/popular/difficult those are, so I don't want to put you out too much.

If you have a dragon that you think might be hard to rehome, I would love to adopt them from you! Thank you.
Everything is Under Construction

78943_blue_construction_worker_dragon_using_a_jackhammer.jpg
Hi Faunnie! I love surprises, and this is a very cool thing for you to do!
I've only been on here a day and don't know much, but from what I've seen coatls are super cute!

My starting dragons were guardian and mirror, so something different to spice up the breeding would be cool.
I can find bright colours hard to look at, so natural tones/pastel/or things on the darker side would be best
Hi Faunnie! I love surprises, and this is a very cool thing for you to do!
I've only been on here a day and don't know much, but from what I've seen coatls are super cute!

My starting dragons were guardian and mirror, so something different to spice up the breeding would be cool.
I can find bright colours hard to look at, so natural tones/pastel/or things on the darker side would be best
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Hello! Figure I'll throw my hat in the ring ^^ I've been playing for just shy of a couple of weeks, and I've already got quite the affinity for skydancers, pearlcatchers, wildclaws, spirals and imperials; any of those would be lovely! I'd appreciate a male, if possible, since I accidentally started hoarding females, and that isn't exactly the best for breeding (oops). Color palette-wise, I prefer dark or monochromatic palettes, but bright colors don't bother me as accents! You can check out my lair so far if you'd like more specific ideas <3 Thank you!
Hello! Figure I'll throw my hat in the ring ^^ I've been playing for just shy of a couple of weeks, and I've already got quite the affinity for skydancers, pearlcatchers, wildclaws, spirals and imperials; any of those would be lovely! I'd appreciate a male, if possible, since I accidentally started hoarding females, and that isn't exactly the best for breeding (oops). Color palette-wise, I prefer dark or monochromatic palettes, but bright colors don't bother me as accents! You can check out my lair so far if you'd like more specific ideas <3 Thank you!
2Ym97BP.png » the profile
» the library
» directory
» hatchery
» adopts
______
Antique Oil Lamp Phoenix
1 2 3 4 5 6