Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] surprise dragons for newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AurelieOphelia @Rhayo @goldFisher @APairOfScissors @fysiikka @iselle
sent dragons to everyone who’s posted so far!! please grab them from the crossroads when you can ^_^ they take up space in my lair until you accept them, so the sooner the better!!
@AurelieOphelia @Rhayo @goldFisher @APairOfScissors @fysiikka @iselle
sent dragons to everyone who’s posted so far!! please grab them from the crossroads when you can ^_^ they take up space in my lair until you accept them, so the sooner the better!!
Thank you so much for doing this!

I like all sorts of colors, but I'm particularly fond of color combinations with a highlight, or a bit of higher contrast!

I don't like genes like Runes or Ghost or Jaguar though. I prefer my genes either more subtle, like Iridescent, or pretty -- like Constellations and Starmap, or Petals.
Thank you so much for doing this!

I like all sorts of colors, but I'm particularly fond of color combinations with a highlight, or a bit of higher contrast!

I don't like genes like Runes or Ghost or Jaguar though. I prefer my genes either more subtle, like Iridescent, or pretty -- like Constellations and Starmap, or Petals.
Hi I just joined last week.
My favorites are Snappers, Imperials, and Veilspun.

My favorite colors are the trans flag colors, light blue, pink and white, as well as purple and black. I haven't settled on what genes or specific combinations I like. Thank you for this opportunity :)
Hi I just joined last week.
My favorites are Snappers, Imperials, and Veilspun.

My favorite colors are the trans flag colors, light blue, pink and white, as well as purple and black. I haven't settled on what genes or specific combinations I like. Thank you for this opportunity :)
June She/They
Hi!! I joined a week or two ago. My favorite dergs are snappers, coatls, imperals, wildclaws, and bogsneaks! My favorite genes are petals, glimmer, metallic, opal, paint, jaguar, and bee! And I’d love it if I could get a pink derg. Thank you so much! <3
Hi!! I joined a week or two ago. My favorite dergs are snappers, coatls, imperals, wildclaws, and bogsneaks! My favorite genes are petals, glimmer, metallic, opal, paint, jaguar, and bee! And I’d love it if I could get a pink derg. Thank you so much! <3
all caught up!! if anyone else wants any feel free to post ^_^
all caught up!! if anyone else wants any feel free to post ^_^
@Faunnie could i buy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65824578 for half price? i have the g but if there's any way i could pay you in t that'd be sick since i'm trying to save up gems. otherwise, i'll take her for 5g!

also you have a very pretty lair
@Faunnie could i buy https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65824578 for half price? i have the g but if there's any way i could pay you in t that'd be sick since i'm trying to save up gems. otherwise, i'll take her for 5g!

also you have a very pretty lair
@Gresco sure! ill send a crossroads now ^_^
and thank u!!! <3
@Gresco sure! ill send a crossroads now ^_^
and thank u!!! <3
bumpp
bumpp
hey! i think im just over a week old now, loving it so far :)

this is a rlly nice thing to be doing dude <3 i love tundras, pearlcatchers and coatls, theyre perfectly friend shaped, and i like having moderns over ancients cuz i like putting apparel on them lol but veils steal my heart regardless

matching color combos are very lovely but also sometimes eyeburners/uglies just have so much charm to them, i cant help but love em, i try to avoid tri-basics though :") purples, whites and blues tend to be my favourites but i could never choose

okapi, tapir, lionfish and clown are some of my favourite genes but i really dont wanna let myself be picky here, im just thrilled youre doing this sorta stuff :)!!

surprise me dude, i'd love to have a new bab thrown into my lore
hey! i think im just over a week old now, loving it so far :)

this is a rlly nice thing to be doing dude <3 i love tundras, pearlcatchers and coatls, theyre perfectly friend shaped, and i like having moderns over ancients cuz i like putting apparel on them lol but veils steal my heart regardless

matching color combos are very lovely but also sometimes eyeburners/uglies just have so much charm to them, i cant help but love em, i try to avoid tri-basics though :") purples, whites and blues tend to be my favourites but i could never choose

okapi, tapir, lionfish and clown are some of my favourite genes but i really dont wanna let myself be picky here, im just thrilled youre doing this sorta stuff :)!!

surprise me dude, i'd love to have a new bab thrown into my lore
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
Hi, I'm new here.
I like the rocks -Imperial,snapper and keepers.
Colors, - any.
The genes are up to you. I also like everyone.
Although... maybe there are two that don't inspire me. "it's lace and a grin." Thank you for earlier
Hi, I'm new here.
I like the rocks -Imperial,snapper and keepers.
Colors, - any.
The genes are up to you. I also like everyone.
Although... maybe there are two that don't inspire me. "it's lace and a grin." Thank you for earlier
1 2 3 4 5 6