Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] surprise dragons for newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Hello can I have a red dragon with underbelly please !!! ^_^
Hello can I have a red dragon with underbelly please !!! ^_^
jyIIBkp.png
Hi! Just joined yesterday, I like the Coatl and Imperial breed, and my favorite colors are pink, blue, purple and white (preferably in a pastel shade ^^, I like all pastel colors XD). I do not really like most shades of dark and grey-ish green or orange and I like hatchlings for some reason, I just think they're cute c:
Hi! Just joined yesterday, I like the Coatl and Imperial breed, and my favorite colors are pink, blue, purple and white (preferably in a pastel shade ^^, I like all pastel colors XD). I do not really like most shades of dark and grey-ish green or orange and I like hatchlings for some reason, I just think they're cute c:
Hi! I joined just over a week ago.

My favorite dragons so far are imperials, esp the female ones! I think that the pose that they're in is super dynamic as well as pleasing to the eye. I also really like Coatls and Pearlcatchers! It's tough choosing which species is my favorite between these three, though, if I'm honest.

For the most part, I prefer more natural colour combinations! I also like dragons with a mostly muted-colours but with a pop of colour somewhere else (eg. dark dragon with light blue spots!) But, my taste is also very all over the place... sometimes I don't even know my own preferences.
I would actually love a yellow-green dragon! I like yellows, browns and both the leafy and sage greens a lot so something along those lines would be awesome :D

Most genes look awesome, but I especially like dragons with a single, animalistic trait to them (e.g. snowy-owl like wings, skeletal structures/cow splotches). I especially love the butterfly gene! I'm not as big of a fan of the opal/the very spotty one - jaguar? gene, though!

Apologies if this is too much information! Thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you.
Hi! I joined just over a week ago.

My favorite dragons so far are imperials, esp the female ones! I think that the pose that they're in is super dynamic as well as pleasing to the eye. I also really like Coatls and Pearlcatchers! It's tough choosing which species is my favorite between these three, though, if I'm honest.

For the most part, I prefer more natural colour combinations! I also like dragons with a mostly muted-colours but with a pop of colour somewhere else (eg. dark dragon with light blue spots!) But, my taste is also very all over the place... sometimes I don't even know my own preferences.
I would actually love a yellow-green dragon! I like yellows, browns and both the leafy and sage greens a lot so something along those lines would be awesome :D

Most genes look awesome, but I especially like dragons with a single, animalistic trait to them (e.g. snowy-owl like wings, skeletal structures/cow splotches). I especially love the butterfly gene! I'm not as big of a fan of the opal/the very spotty one - jaguar? gene, though!

Apologies if this is too much information! Thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you.
............................... { Glass Shards

Wn94zHr.png
E3nmoMt.png

Striated Rock }
hi! i joined a few days ago and i'm loving this site!

my favourite dragons are probably the coatls, pearlcatchers, skydancers, imperials, and nocturnes. i'm mainly looking for a male so that i can breed my dragons :o!

i love all of the colour combinations but they have to look nice together. my favourite colours are probably pink, purple, blue, and maybe a mint green. honestly, i love all colours and shades. my favourite colour combo would probably be dark blue and a dark purple OR a light pink with white. i don't really know what i like to be honest, my preferences are really random.

for genes, i love the starmap design. i love sparkles...

thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you <3!

hi! i joined a few days ago and i'm loving this site!

my favourite dragons are probably the coatls, pearlcatchers, skydancers, imperials, and nocturnes. i'm mainly looking for a male so that i can breed my dragons :o!

i love all of the colour combinations but they have to look nice together. my favourite colours are probably pink, purple, blue, and maybe a mint green. honestly, i love all colours and shades. my favourite colour combo would probably be dark blue and a dark purple OR a light pink with white. i don't really know what i like to be honest, my preferences are really random.

for genes, i love the starmap design. i love sparkles...

thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you <3!

.................................... Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll unknown.png
unknown.png
sQMcqHN.png
Unhatched Nature Egg
Greetings and salutations :>

I joined a few days ago, but I don't think I have a favorite yet.. they're all really really cool looking. Could it be a total surprise? And do you require a payment or anything? I have about 5000 coins if that's enough?
Greetings and salutations :>

I joined a few days ago, but I don't think I have a favorite yet.. they're all really really cool looking. Could it be a total surprise? And do you require a payment or anything? I have about 5000 coins if that's enough?
@OrkusLux dont worry about payment, but donations are always welcome!! not necessary at all though. and sure, i can send you a total surprise shortly!!
@OrkusLux dont worry about payment, but donations are always welcome!! not necessary at all though. and sure, i can send you a total surprise shortly!!
~ bump of happiness ~
~ bump of happiness ~
0zgUeu8.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Hi! I joined like 15-20 days ago? IDK less than a month I'm sure i'll figure it out eventually!
I love Imperials! My favorite genes might be either piebald or circuit and I like cool toned colors like blue, purple, and grey maybe mixed with some white
Hi! I joined like 15-20 days ago? IDK less than a month I'm sure i'll figure it out eventually!
I love Imperials! My favorite genes might be either piebald or circuit and I like cool toned colors like blue, purple, and grey maybe mixed with some white
77398632p.pngavatar-border-sides.png

Je m'appelle Mal!

I love cats and I own 3 of them
I'm currently trying to learn French & Korean
I'm a book lover
Small-banner-25x80.png
She/Her
ENTP
PST
Small-banner-25x80.png

Untitled328_20210204164625.png
1 2 3 4 5 6