Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! The raffle is closed and the winner has been chosen by the number generator.

Congratulations to @AndleRandle!
I will be sending you a CR in just a moment. Please accept it within 48 hours!
Thank you all for participating!

@Allyflight @shrimpheavennow @Whyvern @CeaSoul @Keirautomaton @mgcltwo @alit @Sassyfever @DragonWolfAZ @FlameRay @HyunHyuk @AzureArchangel @thornsofarose @Synthsational @Blacklist @Valacide @AttilaThePun @Hananathenerd77 @kandiboy @TA74 @Purpose @sunneh @Lansly @pandakitty1 @nearku @breakfastmelange @crimsonquasar @lr21vb @Sh4d0wB14d3 @Shad0w12 @alannahold @IncognitoPlayer @SpiritX @cheilith @Oskar26 @Xumbre @FriendlyFaceUwU @VioletDoesStuff @sprucetea @yuppi @Tordue @AndleRandle @Susurrar @rottsnaps @Petshavefun2 @gilgameshix
Hello! The raffle is closed and the winner has been chosen by the number generator.

I will be sending you a CR in just a moment. Please accept it within 48 hours!
Thank you all for participating!

@Allyflight @shrimpheavennow @Whyvern @CeaSoul @Keirautomaton @mgcltwo @alit @Sassyfever @DragonWolfAZ @FlameRay @HyunHyuk @AzureArchangel @thornsofarose @Synthsational @Blacklist @Valacide @AttilaThePun @Hananathenerd77 @kandiboy @TA74 @Purpose @sunneh @Lansly @pandakitty1 @nearku @breakfastmelange @crimsonquasar @lr21vb @Sh4d0wB14d3 @Shad0w12 @alannahold @IncognitoPlayer @SpiritX @cheilith @Oskar26 @Xumbre @FriendlyFaceUwU @VioletDoesStuff @sprucetea @yuppi @Tordue @AndleRandle @Susurrar @rottsnaps @Petshavefun2 @gilgameshix
Congrats to the winner!
Congrats to the winner!
V7fFg2m.png
Congratulations to the winner!!! :D
Congratulations to the winner!!! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Grats winner [emoji=new friend size=1]
Grats winner
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[quote name="Sh4d0wB14d3" date="2021-02-06 18:12:01" ] Congratulations! [/quote]
Sh4d0wB14d3 wrote on 2021-02-06 18:12:01:
Congratulations!
Hi I’m Pandora! I use they/them pronouns! FR+0
WpjbI2U.gif
grats to the winner \o/
grats to the winner \o/
[quote name="Fink" date="2021-02-06 18:01:23" ] Hello! The raffle is closed and the winner has been chosen by the number generator. Congratulations to @AndleRandle! [/quote] Congratulations! :D
Fink wrote on 2021-02-06 18:01:23:
Congratulations! :D
Please consider clicking on these eggs. I get very stressed when they're close to dying
AdXRn.gif MMc8B.gif0iydX.gif WBZRm.gif 8obQ9.gifJgxIU.gifH6MjD.gif ByoDE.gif alJzu.gif UOXzO.gif
please don't quote ping everyone...

regardless of the double ping, thank you fink for hosting this!
please don't quote ping everyone...

regardless of the double ping, thank you fink for hosting this!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Congrats winner!!
Congrats winner!!
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.