Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380
@Dimetrodork

Not sure, depends on how real life shakes out.

Also, look at the name of the thread.
@Dimetrodork

Not sure, depends on how real life shakes out.

Also, look at the name of the thread.
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I'm all caught up on the old requests!

And though we are not taking new requests, @Dimetrodork how many craft creatures did you need? In the future please be specific, ideally listing the amount we have listed if you need all of them. (Right now we happen to have more than is listed so just say how many you need)
I'm all caught up on the old requests!

And though we are not taking new requests, @Dimetrodork how many craft creatures did you need? In the future please be specific, ideally listing the amount we have listed if you need all of them. (Right now we happen to have more than is listed so just say how many you need)
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@sp580s sorry, I saw there were just a few. I need 13. thanks for all you do!
@sp580s sorry, I saw there were just a few. I need 13. thanks for all you do!
iBZfCms.jpg
@dimentrodork That's fair, but a few is vague so if we have 2 listed please say 2 (in the future, as I said I'll get you your 13 right now)
You're very welcome ^-^
@dimentrodork That's fair, but a few is vague so if we have 2 listed please say 2 (in the future, as I said I'll get you your 13 right now)
You're very welcome ^-^
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Food/Battle items sent to:
@FireBattle
@KittyL0rd
@ThunderFlare
@Kagura2528
@Raicoo
@TyromancerLFauve (x2)
@Nimuex
@network
@AquamarineNaga
@Dimetrodork (to be fair, I don't remember the exact date I put the thread on hiatus, it may have happened at some point in the two-day span between the last request from mochu and when LittleBlueWraith caught up to requests, in any case, you're fine^^)
@Flatbooty
@overtherebear
@raiGN
@NorthernStray
@Quixilver
@UwUwha
@mochu

List NOT updated.

Thread is still on hiatus, this is just me catching up to the requests that were made since my last catching-up.

If you received anything you no longer need, feel free to send it back to me so it can go back into the thread.

I don't know how long this hiatus will last, hopefully not too long. I put it on hiatus without even letting sp580s and LittleBlueWraith know, just because there is a LOT of unpleasant things happening in my personal life right now and I saw the huge number of requests coming in and it was just really bringing me down even further and ruining the time I was able to spend trying to chill out on Flight Rising. I needed the break, so I kind of impulsively put the thread on hiatus, so that I could have some "time off", and also be able to catch up to all the requests and update the lists (both numbers and the new format that LittleBlueWraith has coded for us).
So eventually I will update the list with the new format and my own updated numbers at least, and only then will I take the thread off hiatus.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you for reading, and sorry for the indefinite hiatus, hopefully we will be back soon enough.

Edit: And thank you for your kind messages in the CRs, I appreciate it<3
Food/Battle items sent to:
@FireBattle
@KittyL0rd
@ThunderFlare
@Kagura2528
@Raicoo
@TyromancerLFauve (x2)
@Nimuex
@network
@AquamarineNaga
@Dimetrodork (to be fair, I don't remember the exact date I put the thread on hiatus, it may have happened at some point in the two-day span between the last request from mochu and when LittleBlueWraith caught up to requests, in any case, you're fine^^)
@Flatbooty
@overtherebear
@raiGN
@NorthernStray
@Quixilver
@UwUwha
@mochu

List NOT updated.

Thread is still on hiatus, this is just me catching up to the requests that were made since my last catching-up.

If you received anything you no longer need, feel free to send it back to me so it can go back into the thread.

I don't know how long this hiatus will last, hopefully not too long. I put it on hiatus without even letting sp580s and LittleBlueWraith know, just because there is a LOT of unpleasant things happening in my personal life right now and I saw the huge number of requests coming in and it was just really bringing me down even further and ruining the time I was able to spend trying to chill out on Flight Rising. I needed the break, so I kind of impulsively put the thread on hiatus, so that I could have some "time off", and also be able to catch up to all the requests and update the lists (both numbers and the new format that LittleBlueWraith has coded for us).
So eventually I will update the list with the new format and my own updated numbers at least, and only then will I take the thread off hiatus.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you for reading, and sorry for the indefinite hiatus, hopefully we will be back soon enough.

Edit: And thank you for your kind messages in the CRs, I appreciate it<3
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Hello to anyone who might ever see this who used to frequent this thread (or even just requested something one time).
I have made the decision to sort of permanently end this thread. I finally decided today that I wanted to remove the "free hibden items" linked image from my forum signature, and I kind of realized that that may have meant that I have finally come to terms with the idea of not coming back to this thread.
I put it on hiatus right before I started my job in May of 2023, and now that I have this job and I will keep spending a lot of my time working (obviously), I don't really want to spend my free time "working" even more on Flight Rising. The plan was to take the thread off hiatus eventually, but I haven't wanted to.

I am sad to make this decision, especially because I went to this thread today after deciding to change my forum signature, and noticed that I made this decision literally almost exactly one hour before the exact anniversary of when I started the thread in the first place. It was started on January 25th, 7:56 FR time. I went into the thread today, on January 25th, at 6:56 FR time. Almost exactly 3 years after opening the thread. It made me even more sad for some reason, but then some friends told me that this creates a perfect circle, and that this is a good time to write out this little "good bye letter" to the thread that has been my little baby here on Flight Rising.

Thank you to everyone who appreciated the time and effort I put into this thread, as well as @sp580s and @LittleBlueWraith. I am forever thankful for the help they gave me with this thread, they certainly took a lot of the "burden" off my shoulders, and I am very grateful for that.

Maybe I will decide to reopen this thread sometime, but I highly doubt it: I am not planning on working any less than I am right now, on the contrary I need to work a lot more if I ever want to hope to own a own house and adopt a family of dogs and cats with my boyfriend, which is my big dream in life.
I find myself procrastinating on finishing this post and just submitting it, it feels very melancholic to me.. But everything must come to an end, right?
Thank you for reading to anyone who did read. I will continue to play FR, so we'll keep seeing each other around<3 Have a good day^^
Hello to anyone who might ever see this who used to frequent this thread (or even just requested something one time).
I have made the decision to sort of permanently end this thread. I finally decided today that I wanted to remove the "free hibden items" linked image from my forum signature, and I kind of realized that that may have meant that I have finally come to terms with the idea of not coming back to this thread.
I put it on hiatus right before I started my job in May of 2023, and now that I have this job and I will keep spending a lot of my time working (obviously), I don't really want to spend my free time "working" even more on Flight Rising. The plan was to take the thread off hiatus eventually, but I haven't wanted to.

I am sad to make this decision, especially because I went to this thread today after deciding to change my forum signature, and noticed that I made this decision literally almost exactly one hour before the exact anniversary of when I started the thread in the first place. It was started on January 25th, 7:56 FR time. I went into the thread today, on January 25th, at 6:56 FR time. Almost exactly 3 years after opening the thread. It made me even more sad for some reason, but then some friends told me that this creates a perfect circle, and that this is a good time to write out this little "good bye letter" to the thread that has been my little baby here on Flight Rising.

Thank you to everyone who appreciated the time and effort I put into this thread, as well as @sp580s and @LittleBlueWraith. I am forever thankful for the help they gave me with this thread, they certainly took a lot of the "burden" off my shoulders, and I am very grateful for that.

Maybe I will decide to reopen this thread sometime, but I highly doubt it: I am not planning on working any less than I am right now, on the contrary I need to work a lot more if I ever want to hope to own a own house and adopt a family of dogs and cats with my boyfriend, which is my big dream in life.
I find myself procrastinating on finishing this post and just submitting it, it feels very melancholic to me.. But everything must come to an end, right?
Thank you for reading to anyone who did read. I will continue to play FR, so we'll keep seeing each other around<3 Have a good day^^
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380