Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
@Bes333 I trust you~ I'll send them your way!
@Bes333 I trust you~ I'll send them your way!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2962722][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2962722][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0d13befe49c19cde6154d31e2cb8d0da/eed01947b8020302-a6/s540x810/f7b40bf591d316ed52dce6eba1b3e4f742db804b.gif[/img][/url][/center][/url][/center] [font=courier][color=#555555][size=4]General Pinglist: @HellsGate @mysticalella @Dem0N @ulvesang @dracana @RussetDown @midnightserenade @Kahzu @braigwen @Iamtheplague @Kyanoxx @Macabrex @RhiRhiWoFLover @Dragonsongbird @EnigmaInSpace @aoifelaufeyson @StarryDream @auggoboggo @ShyRogueJaden @Poki09 @PotatoPup @ToastHunterGhost @Potatoad @Lozeraux @TWiSTEDWiND @ceruleansky @dragonsrus92 @Slothie @JadedHallow I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Night of the Nocturne! On one hand, I've been finding a lot of hidden treasures among all of the cheap nocturne gen ones! On the other hand, the fodder floor is still pretty high! Nonetheless, I'm definitely rescuing pretty gen ones when I see them. New dragons have been added! Two new gen ones, and some leveled dragons that a kind user donated![/size][/color][/font]
f7b40bf591d316ed52dce6eba1b3e4f742db804b.gif

General Pinglist:
@HellsGate @mysticalella @Dem0N @ulvesang @dracana @RussetDown @midnightserenade @Kahzu @braigwen @Iamtheplague @Kyanoxx @Macabrex @RhiRhiWoFLover @Dragonsongbird @EnigmaInSpace @aoifelaufeyson @StarryDream @auggoboggo @ShyRogueJaden @Poki09 @PotatoPup @ToastHunterGhost @Potatoad @Lozeraux @TWiSTEDWiND @ceruleansky @dragonsrus92 @Slothie @JadedHallow

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Night of the Nocturne! On one hand, I've been finding a lot of hidden treasures among all of the cheap nocturne gen ones! On the other hand, the fodder floor is still pretty high! Nonetheless, I'm definitely rescuing pretty gen ones when I see them.

New dragons have been added! Two new gen ones, and some leveled dragons that a kind user donated!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Hi!! Siva is gorgeous, could I adopt her please?
Hi!! Siva is gorgeous, could I adopt her please?
Fandragons located HERE!
(but there are references scattered throughout my lair)
@504 Absolutely~ I'll send her over!
@504 Absolutely~ I'll send her over!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
Could I please adopt this beauty? I've always wanted to try to gen a gen 1 and She would be great! I already tested a scry for her ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71915619][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719157/71915619_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I please adopt this beauty? I've always wanted to try to gen a gen 1 and She would be great! I already tested a scry for her ♥
71915619_350.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
HSWqWgZ.pngloimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
5hF3FGk.png
FE9pJK1.pngszLFrpq.pngeswSnrS.pngPRICTGJ.png
@Chuu She's all yours~ I'll send over a CR!
@Chuu She's all yours~ I'll send over a CR!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2962722][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2962722][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0d13befe49c19cde6154d31e2cb8d0da/eed01947b8020302-a6/s540x810/f7b40bf591d316ed52dce6eba1b3e4f742db804b.gif[/img][/url][/center][/url][/center] [font=courier][color=#555555][size=4]General Pinglist: @HellsGate @mysticalella @Dem0N @ulvesang @dracana @RussetDown @midnightserenade @Kahzu @braigwen @Iamtheplague @Kyanoxx @Macabrex @RhiRhiWoFLover @Dragonsongbird @EnigmaInSpace @aoifelaufeyson @StarryDream @auggoboggo @ShyRogueJaden @Poki09 @PotatoPup @ToastHunterGhost @Potatoad @Lozeraux @TWiSTEDWiND @ceruleansky @dragonsrus92 @Slothie @JadedHallow Hello, everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season so far! I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be doing some reconstruction work on the exalt rescue! Nothing too big, but I wanted to make a few changes, add a few little things to rescue, and in general add some quality of life changes! I hope to have everything completed and ready within a few days or so! As a heads up, I am going to be moving the exalt rescue to a new thread in order to accomplish this. This thread will eventually be inactive. However, I'll be sure to let you all know when I do so! In the mean time, the exalt rescue will still be open, and all business will be conducted here! I'll be sure to keep you all updated! Thank you for your patience, and I hope you all will enjoy the new and improved Rosecloud Sanctuary soon![/size][/color][/font]
f7b40bf591d316ed52dce6eba1b3e4f742db804b.gif

General Pinglist:
@HellsGate @mysticalella @Dem0N @ulvesang @dracana @RussetDown @midnightserenade @Kahzu @braigwen @Iamtheplague @Kyanoxx @Macabrex @RhiRhiWoFLover @Dragonsongbird @EnigmaInSpace @aoifelaufeyson @StarryDream @auggoboggo @ShyRogueJaden @Poki09 @PotatoPup @ToastHunterGhost @Potatoad @Lozeraux @TWiSTEDWiND @ceruleansky @dragonsrus92 @Slothie @JadedHallow

Hello, everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season so far! I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be doing some reconstruction work on the exalt rescue!

Nothing too big, but I wanted to make a few changes, add a few little things to rescue, and in general add some quality of life changes! I hope to have everything completed and ready within a few days or so!

As a heads up, I am going to be moving the exalt rescue to a new thread in order to accomplish this. This thread will eventually be inactive. However, I'll be sure to let you all know when I do so!

In the mean time, the exalt rescue will still be open, and all business will be conducted here!

I'll be sure to keep you all updated! Thank you for your patience, and I hope you all will enjoy the new and improved Rosecloud Sanctuary soon!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
alr!! can't wait to see the updates! :O
alr!! can't wait to see the updates! :O
720d787a082fabd805c2c4a095559d70101c4f02.gif
c8a381f20de8a53e445b48438e2cd943c17ef7a1.gif
ab06705d4be613d29b0dd368d4653fd08dbecd86.gif
722b5d7198051574667fd755170672d7c0a53c3c.gif
c575e5f1a299a1a03c8165376e03272fae4d3416.gif

>
Candlelit Path Exalt Rescue
>Star Quest
>Trading Post here!
>Wishlist!
Fenix.gif
affiliate bump! (can't wait to see the new thread!)
affiliate bump! (can't wait to see the new thread!)
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101