Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Concluded
Bump!
Bump!
It's finally time! Good luck to everyone
It's finally time! Good luck to everyone
VgtQms9.png
J7D1quC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
WKtl2lb.png
v0bd3FH.png QFMsHc3.png 72Gv4CW.png
Good luck yallll *fingers crossed*
Good luck yallll *fingers crossed*
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[size=1]@day6dreaming @TangerineFruit @Moonwillow @FortuneMirror @EveningDaTribrid @Cosmosgalactic2 @Silverstar01 @Fatterhorner @DaisyChain82 @fallingxfeather @Viridescence @Cimento @likely6 @Giraffe4 @SpiritFarer @JackStorm448 @Furiku @NotaMortem @Badgerlock @MidnightWatcher @SmilodonLady @AmethystSeaWing @Farryx @Eskria @TumbleWeeds @Gloomi @Cynders @Roshie @Raptorclaw @Beansoupbruh @Africa @LuminousHeart @SkyofStars @roseyserenity @Honalae @Dapplestar @sprucetea @Hiaieku @Kywren @Blushunt @KoTiss @BellumInvictus @TheWingedHeroine @Undina @RolandMiller @HummerBeat @ToxicBlack @DianFoster @sanyaPeshkovich @bambinosaur @SpiritCaller @Soupree @Scales25 @iiUkiro @Angellll @Shadowofthepast @KiranaWolfe6 @LostIceDragon @prinssesamidala @Iloveotters100 @dinasaurbeen @DarkOverLight @LittleRooster @WatermelonWolfo @Not0a0mundane @SoItGoes @FluffyKitty @Dreadeer @Inkasaur @Rockies @bookperson @Identity @AnonymousPerson @4nd1000p @xuanhuan @Savagegills101 @BlurryReflection @mgcltwo @Slovakia @DragonWolfAZ @SewageRat @Rootsforleaves @Blackstar1981 @Shotathewitch @fennecfox21 @Snowbaci @deathstalker @losticedragon @anguisathorne @equilis @Feathers12435678 @stewedskrill @pastelballoons @dinolee @n3wv01d @moonbunnee @horrorsilk @tincanghost @esgardfroooots @nairina @divroccitoahc @acetyphoon @sunflic @naranciag @tirtouga678 @twojay @crowjade @seriff @holoquest @SeRiff @Bashett @ThornsofaRose @Deathlord1 @TheDeathseer @HappyLeech @VerifiedVulture @RedFalcon @yveltal23775 @Uniity @HoloTheHybrid @BlueStopSigns @Goldsilk @Firedove1211 @Meowingmeowr @BapeTheFish @FlameRay[/size] Hello again! Super super sorry for the late response! I had some stuff come up last minute -_- But, the winners are here! For tier 1- The winner is [b]JackStorm448![/b] For tier 2- The winners are [b]AmethystSeaWing, JackStorm448,[/b] and [b]LittleRooster![/b] For tier 3- The winners are [b]Silverstar01[/b] and [b]LittleRooster![/b] For tier 4- The winners are [b]Silverstar01, anguisathorne,[/b] and [b]Blushunt![/b] For tier 5- The winners are [b]Dapplestar, NotaMortem,[/b] and [b]Gloomi![/b] For the bonus tier- The winner is [b]Kywren![/b] I'll send your prizes through a delivery, you are welcome to swap prizes [u]within your tier only[/u] if you want! Thank you all for joining. This was really fun to do! Next time I host a raffle, I'll be making some changes to make it easier for both you and me. If you wanna be on a pinglist for future raffles feel free to ask! Proofs: [img]https://i.imgur.com/glZizUu.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kEsLwnbn-7lZ1Y4uXs4D-hdWgMNnBiPefJx-9DdfVoA/edit?usp=sharing]Ticket numbers[/url]
@day6dreaming @TangerineFruit @Moonwillow @FortuneMirror @EveningDaTribrid @Cosmosgalactic2 @Silverstar01 @Fatterhorner @DaisyChain82 @fallingxfeather @Viridescence @Cimento @likely6 @Giraffe4 @SpiritFarer @JackStorm448 @Furiku @NotaMortem @Badgerlock @MidnightWatcher @SmilodonLady @AmethystSeaWing @Farryx @Eskria @TumbleWeeds @Gloomi @Cynders @Roshie @Raptorclaw @Beansoupbruh @Africa @LuminousHeart @SkyofStars @roseyserenity @Honalae @Dapplestar @sprucetea @Hiaieku @Kywren @Blushunt @KoTiss @BellumInvictus @TheWingedHeroine @Undina @RolandMiller @HummerBeat @ToxicBlack @DianFoster @sanyaPeshkovich @bambinosaur @SpiritCaller @Soupree @Scales25 @iiUkiro @Angellll @Shadowofthepast @KiranaWolfe6 @LostIceDragon @prinssesamidala @Iloveotters100 @dinasaurbeen @DarkOverLight @LittleRooster @WatermelonWolfo @Not0a0mundane @SoItGoes @FluffyKitty @Dreadeer @Inkasaur @Rockies @bookperson @Identity @AnonymousPerson @4nd1000p @xuanhuan @Savagegills101 @BlurryReflection @mgcltwo @Slovakia @DragonWolfAZ @SewageRat @Rootsforleaves @Blackstar1981 @Shotathewitch @fennecfox21 @Snowbaci @deathstalker @losticedragon @anguisathorne @equilis @Feathers12435678 @stewedskrill @pastelballoons @dinolee @n3wv01d @moonbunnee @horrorsilk @tincanghost @esgardfroooots @nairina @divroccitoahc @acetyphoon @sunflic @naranciag @tirtouga678 @twojay @crowjade @seriff @holoquest @SeRiff @Bashett @ThornsofaRose @Deathlord1 @TheDeathseer @HappyLeech @VerifiedVulture @RedFalcon @yveltal23775 @Uniity @HoloTheHybrid @BlueStopSigns @Goldsilk @Firedove1211 @Meowingmeowr @BapeTheFish @FlameRay

Hello again! Super super sorry for the late response! I had some stuff come up last minute -_-
But, the winners are here!

For tier 1-
The winner is JackStorm448!

For tier 2-
The winners are AmethystSeaWing, JackStorm448, and LittleRooster!

For tier 3-
The winners are Silverstar01 and LittleRooster!

For tier 4-
The winners are Silverstar01, anguisathorne, and Blushunt!

For tier 5-
The winners are Dapplestar, NotaMortem, and Gloomi!

For the bonus tier-
The winner is Kywren!

I'll send your prizes through a delivery, you are welcome to swap prizes within your tier only if you want!

Thank you all for joining. This was really fun to do! Next time I host a raffle, I'll be making some changes to make it easier for both you and me. If you wanna be on a pinglist for future raffles feel free to ask!

Proofs:
glZizUu.png
Ticket numbers
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Congratulations to everyone who won!!
Congratulations to everyone who won!!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE <3
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE <3
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Congrats everyone!!
Congrats everyone!!
UHwH07r.png
All prizes have been sent :)
All prizes have been sent :)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Woah!! I never would have expected to win :o This is awesome thanks!
Woah!! I never would have expected to win :o This is awesome thanks!
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Me neither lol, thanks so much! :D
Me neither lol, thanks so much! :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...