Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Waffle Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sockmonkeygerald I'm sorry, but there is no such option right now. :/
@sockmonkeygerald I'm sorry, but there is no such option right now. :/
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora Okey dokey, I'll go sell the egg and use it to buy tickets then :) Thanks for the prompt response!
@sikora Okey dokey, I'll go sell the egg and use it to buy tickets then :) Thanks for the prompt response!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Can I send over a mixed payment?
Can I send over a mixed payment?
@roastedbees sure!
@roastedbees sure!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Ooh, I like those badges. [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Sending payment for some tickets via PM!
Ooh, I like those badges.

Sending payment for some tickets via PM!
Na5WGHa.png
Oh shoot, I nearly forgot about entering this! Sending money for tickets now!
Oh shoot, I nearly forgot about entering this! Sending money for tickets now!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[center][emoji=d20 size=1][font=Courier New][color=red] F R I E N D L Y - B U M P [/color][/font][emoji=d20 size=1][/center]
F R I E N D L Y - B U M P
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Going offline, all ticket requests will be processed when I'm back. If it happens to be after rollover, I will be looking at hour your CRs/PMs have been sent! :)
Going offline, all ticket requests will be processed when I'm back. If it happens to be after rollover, I will be looking at hour your CRs/PMs have been sent! :)
[font=Georgia][color=#cc3300] Waffle Raffle is now closed! Please check your ticket records if everything is ok, so we can proceed to drawing the winners! :) You have time for that until 22 December [u]00:30 FR time[/u]. No reply means everything looks right. Link to the spreadsheet below. [size=1] @Agareia @almosteverything @ApVerr @Argante @Beatoriche @betty @Blushunt @Boop707 @brevityis @c33213 @chamilet @divitineo @Dragoneko @dragonpals @eieru @FoxHermit @Hinumi @Jelonek @Jorybear @Kirley @Kurogami @Liland @Marmotin @McChicken @Meadbhb @Median @Miak @Mudkip @NlCKname @Pyracantha @RaiStarDragon @Reithya @roastedbees @Safetaris @Samelf @Sidegrinder @Sinjin @SirLeafheart @sockmonkeygerald @Stolen @Tatzelwurm @Teletraan @Tempter @tigressRising @Tinytalkingtina @WanderingTurtle @Winterize @ZenithDreams [/size] [/color][/font] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wPvY0VqkK3vB_r3NU1sIzDPZveP7NAPLv-9_1XEtIys/edit#gid=0][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/783360807114113044/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [/center][rule]

Waffle Raffle is now closed! Please check your ticket records if everything is ok, so we can proceed to drawing the winners! :) You have time for that until 22 December 00:30 FR time. No reply means everything looks right. Link to the spreadsheet below.

@Agareia @almosteverything @ApVerr @Argante @Beatoriche @betty @Blushunt @Boop707 @brevityis @c33213 @chamilet @divitineo @Dragoneko @dragonpals @eieru @FoxHermit @Hinumi @Jelonek @Jorybear @Kirley @Kurogami @Liland @Marmotin @McChicken @Meadbhb @Median @Miak @Mudkip @NlCKname @Pyracantha @RaiStarDragon @Reithya @roastedbees @Safetaris @Samelf @Sidegrinder @Sinjin @SirLeafheart @sockmonkeygerald @Stolen @Tatzelwurm @Teletraan @Tempter @tigressRising @Tinytalkingtina @WanderingTurtle @Winterize @ZenithDreams

spreadsheet.png

Round 1

Quick reminder, that:
  • Winners have 24 Hours to respond which prize pack they choose before a new winner is chosen.
  • There is only one prize pack per player, so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle.

For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, taken prizes will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons.

All participants are pinged only for the first round. If you would like to be pinged for all draws let me know.
@Agareia @almosteverything @ApVerr @Argante @Beatoriche @betty @Blushunt @Boop707 @brevityis @c33213 @chamilet @divitineo @Dragoneko @dragonpals @eieru @FoxHermit @Hinumi @Jelonek @Jorybear @Kirley @Kurogami @Liland @Marmotin @McChicken @Meadbhb @Median @Miak @Mudkip @NlCKname @Pyracantha @RaiStarDragon @Reithya @roastedbees @Safetaris @Samelf @Sidegrinder @Sinjin @SirLeafheart @sockmonkeygerald @Stolen @Tatzelwurm @Teletraan @Tempter @tigressRising @Tinytalkingtina @WanderingTurtle @Winterize @ZenithDreams

Congratulations to all winners and merry Christmas!

1. @Marmotin
2. @Mudkip
3. @Kirley
4. @Blushunt
5. @NlCKname
6. @Beatoriche
7. @Sinjin
8. @Tinytalkingtina
9. @Reithya
10. @Agareia

Round 1

Quick reminder, that:
  • Winners have 24 Hours to respond which prize pack they choose before a new winner is chosen.
  • There is only one prize pack per player, so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle.

For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, taken prizes will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons.

All participants are pinged only for the first round. If you would like to be pinged for all draws let me know.

Congratulations to all winners and merry Christmas!

1. @Marmotin
2. @Mudkip
3. @Kirley
4. @Blushunt
5. @NlCKname
6. @Beatoriche
7. @Sinjin
8. @Tinytalkingtina
9. @Reithya
10. @Agareia

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8