Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108
@Kylaila Fire away!
@Kylaila Fire away!
@Kylaila Heck yeah!

@WanderingTurtle I don't have many gems (200), sorry! I can take treasure though
@Kylaila Heck yeah!

@WanderingTurtle I don't have many gems (200), sorry! I can take treasure though
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@protowilson Sending 30 lvl. 7 dragons your way for the PB!
@protowilson Sending 30 lvl. 7 dragons your way for the PB!
Na5WGHa.png
@HowDoilnternet

No worries, they're all for treasure!
@HowDoilnternet

No worries, they're all for treasure!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@tigressRising Thanks!
@tigressRising Thanks!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Beatoriche

Hey, I know you don't need any pings for such things, but I just wanted to give you a heads up I'm yeeting about 116 dragons at you!
@Beatoriche

Hey, I know you don't need any pings for such things, but I just wanted to give you a heads up I'm yeeting about 116 dragons at you!
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
@CaineCase Thanks very much! Yeah, no, I'm officially past need for pinging in this last stretch, haha :)
@CaineCase Thanks very much! Yeah, no, I'm officially past need for pinging in this last stretch, haha :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I have officially sent in the last of my stored fodder. You're in the last leg of it, y'all can flip the board again!
I have officially sent in the last of my stored fodder. You're in the last leg of it, y'all can flip the board again!
@Kylaila

Just to make sure, these are PB dragons correct? Just not mispriced raffle ones (since I'm in raffle lane). I'll still take 'em just making sure!
@Kylaila

Just to make sure, these are PB dragons correct? Just not mispriced raffle ones (since I'm in raffle lane). I'll still take 'em just making sure!
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Krocodalie OMG, Did you switch? Did I see it wrong? I am so so sorry! I thought you were doing PB

<.>

.. yes, they were meant for PB. So sorry, and thank you very much! I must still be groggy lol.
@Krocodalie OMG, Did you switch? Did I see it wrong? I am so so sorry! I thought you were doing PB

<.>

.. yes, they were meant for PB. So sorry, and thank you very much! I must still be groggy lol.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108