Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Veilspun Babies [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Could I get removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
Could I get removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
roah8Ck.gif
She/Her|FR Time +2|Wishlist
@Silver202 could I get this pretty? I would name em Cyan![url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65647293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656473/65647293_350.png[/img][/url]
@Silver202 could I get this pretty? I would name em Cyan!65647293_350.png
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
@Silver202 Hey there! Could I grab this kiddo? [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65647290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656473/65647290_350.png[/img][/url][/img] I'd name em eggplant!
@Silver202 Hey there! Could I grab this kiddo?
[img][/img]65647290_350.png
I'd name em eggplant!
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
@Silver202
Yay open again :D
I’d love the second one!
I’d name him Misted, and do the same thing as my old try, try and get the opposite gender and breed some more Veilspuns to give away for either free or way cheaper to help out people of the community :)
@Silver202
Yay open again :D
I’d love the second one!
I’d name him Misted, and do the same thing as my old try, try and get the opposite gender and breed some more Veilspuns to give away for either free or way cheaper to help out people of the community :)
I would love the fourth one! I'd keep him in my main tab and level him up a bit and make him a proud warrior! I'll give him a Palefoot Tadhop familiar because I think they're cute and they match his colors. I'd name him Wisteria because it's a blue flowering tree and he has the Branches tertiary, so I think it would be fitting. If I get him, I'll save up to buy a female to breed him with and giveaway some hatchlings just like you're doing now because I think it's really sweet of you. Thank you for doing this!
I would love the fourth one! I'd keep him in my main tab and level him up a bit and make him a proud warrior! I'll give him a Palefoot Tadhop familiar because I think they're cute and they match his colors. I'd name him Wisteria because it's a blue flowering tree and he has the Branches tertiary, so I think it would be fitting. If I get him, I'll save up to buy a female to breed him with and giveaway some hatchlings just like you're doing now because I think it's really sweet of you. Thank you for doing this!
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
I'll take any that are left. If one is available, tell me which one and I'll tell you my name for him.
I'll take any that are left. If one is available, tell me which one and I'll tell you my name for him.
Lichtdrache.gif
can I please have the top one, or any of them?
can I please have the top one, or any of them?
All the babies are probably taken by now, but can I be pinged for next time?
All the babies are probably taken by now, but can I be pinged for next time?
I would love either of the last 2! I realize that they're quite popular and almost everyone wants them - especially that last one (who btw is absolutely gorgeous!) I am definitely not selling any Veils I get - most likely will be looking to breed (if I can find a mate!) or just hoard and keep him in my lair forever c:

I have a lot of apparel so probably will look for some that will look fantastic on him! I also like to find matching familiars that will look really nice together! As for names... takes a while to think of one but most likely something along with water? I like to have names that have meaning behind them but the names are super unique - we'll have to see though!
I would love either of the last 2! I realize that they're quite popular and almost everyone wants them - especially that last one (who btw is absolutely gorgeous!) I am definitely not selling any Veils I get - most likely will be looking to breed (if I can find a mate!) or just hoard and keep him in my lair forever c:

I have a lot of apparel so probably will look for some that will look fantastic on him! I also like to find matching familiars that will look really nice together! As for names... takes a while to think of one but most likely something along with water? I like to have names that have meaning behind them but the names are super unique - we'll have to see though!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
May i be pinged? qwq
May i be pinged? qwq
HrByBGD.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18