Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Veilspun Babies [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@silver202 Could I have either the 1st one or the second to last one?
@silver202 Could I have either the 1st one or the second to last one?
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
Hi! This is very kind of you! Could I claim the 4th one? I would name him Brunnera! If I could I would try to breed him!
Hi! This is very kind of you! Could I claim the 4th one? I would name him Brunnera! If I could I would try to breed him!
7683.pngGIVE ME YOUR DIRT! 7683.png

Nocturne egg raffle!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65647293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656473/65647293_350.png[/img][/url] May I have this one and name him Current?
65647293_350.png
May I have this one and name him Current?
Wishlist|| Art shop
@Silver202

Any left??
@Silver202

Any left??
Pairs! Earth?
570.png23809.png247.png 570.png
Can I have one?
Any left will do... they are all gorgeous!
I guess I will have to wait for another round...
And regarding a name.... it takes me forever to find the right name for any of my babies... I’m afraid I would never be quick enough to come up with one on the spot.
And I would definitely not be exalting as I don’t have one and would love one!
Can I have one?
Any left will do... they are all gorgeous!
I guess I will have to wait for another round...
And regarding a name.... it takes me forever to find the right name for any of my babies... I’m afraid I would never be quick enough to come up with one on the spot.
And I would definitely not be exalting as I don’t have one and would love one!
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@silver202

If theirs any left may I get one? They’ll get a mystical name
@silver202

If theirs any left may I get one? They’ll get a mystical name
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
Can I have one?
They're all so beautiful!
I think I would name it after Miraculous, or Akuma, after one of my favorite shows.
Can I have one?
They're all so beautiful!
I think I would name it after Miraculous, or Akuma, after one of my favorite shows.
Hello! Are any of these still available? I absolutely love Veilspuns but I don’t have any and I’m broke so qwq

If not, put me on the ping list if you get any more!
Hello! Are any of these still available? I absolutely love Veilspuns but I don’t have any and I’m broke so qwq

If not, put me on the ping list if you get any more!
@Silver202 I managed to get 3 Veilspun dragons(I'll breed VSs tomorrow :3) so I should be taken from the Pinglist probably as well(but please tell the first boy he's gorgeous, I love him)
@Silver202 I managed to get 3 Veilspun dragons(I'll breed VSs tomorrow :3) so I should be taken from the Pinglist probably as well(but please tell the first boy he's gorgeous, I love him)
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
Could I have the first one? I'll name 'em Promise. I'm far too attached to any of my dragons to either sell them or exalt them, so you won't have to worry about that. I intend to treat him as a important member of my clan, so he won't ever go hungry or be mistreated in any way.
Could I have the first one? I'll name 'em Promise. I'm far too attached to any of my dragons to either sell them or exalt them, so you won't have to worry about that. I intend to treat him as a important member of my clan, so he won't ever go hungry or be mistreated in any way.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18