Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Deactivated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Frostlightles It's okay I understand! ^^ It seems these are the ones that are the hardest for me to get a hold of for my hibden. >.< haha
@Frostlightles It's okay I understand! ^^ It seems these are the ones that are the hardest for me to get a hold of for my hibden. >.< haha
4cq6G85.png TO5f5vS.pngJ7D1quC.png
fzM10XR.pngKib4itx.png
pancatcher.png
@Frostlightles heya! I'd be interested in any transmutation materials you could spare, particularly white slime or silver muck, but I'll be happy with whatever!
@Frostlightles heya! I'd be interested in any transmutation materials you could spare, particularly white slime or silver muck, but I'll be happy with whatever!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@Frostlightles Hey there! Thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you!<3 If you happen to have the following hibden items and are willing to give them away, could I have them? [item=dented iron boots] 1x [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] 1x [item=burrowing porcupine] 7x [item=king quillrunner] 1x [item=wintermane minstrel] 1x
@Frostlightles

Hey there! Thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you!<3

If you happen to have the following hibden items and are willing to give them away, could I have them?

Dented Iron Boots 1x
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece 1x
Burrowing Porcupine 7x
King Quillrunner 1x
Wintermane Minstrel 1x
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Frostlightles
Hi! Could I send over some stacks to transmute, and could you level my lvl 12 Prerana to 15? Let me know, thx!
@Frostlightles
Hi! Could I send over some stacks to transmute, and could you level my lvl 12 Prerana to 15? Let me know, thx!
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Firedragona for sure! I'd love to help! Just send me a cr and I'll take care of both.
@Firedragona for sure! I'd love to help! Just send me a cr and I'll take care of both.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Islet psst! hey~ check your Crossroads ;)
@Islet psst! hey~ check your Crossroads ;)
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles Hi hi! I was wondering if you have the following items for my HibDen tasks~ [item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=primary gene: clown][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=dented iron boots][item=breed change: guardian][item=remove gene: primary][item=pretty pink arm bow][item=dunerunner][item=wind runestone][item=fennec kitsune][item=remove gene: secondary] If you don't have any of these, that's alright! If you have 5 random items you're willing to give that's fine with me. :> Thanks much! ^^
@Frostlightles
Hi hi! I was wondering if you have the following items for my HibDen tasks~
Iridescent Scaleback Primary Gene: Clown Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Boots Breed Change: Guardian Remove Gene: Primary Pretty Pink Arm Bow Dunerunner Wind Runestone Fennec Kitsune Remove Gene: Secondary
If you don't have any of these, that's alright! If you have 5 random items you're willing to give that's fine with me. :>
Thanks much! ^^
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
If you have spare apparel, copper muck, white slime, purple sludge, or really any baldwin mats, or adult dergs you don't mind being exalted, that would be nice.
If you have spare apparel, copper muck, white slime, purple sludge, or really any baldwin mats, or adult dergs you don't mind being exalted, that would be nice.
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
@Northforest5 Oops. I don't have any of those items at the moment. I'll put them down on my list, but i'll send you some random items in the crossroads ;)
@Northforest5 Oops. I don't have any of those items at the moment. I'll put them down on my list, but i'll send you some random items in the crossroads ;)
@ineedapot For sure! Sent your way. :D
@ineedapot For sure! Sent your way. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8