Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Grab Bags
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Purrilicious Pinging you here for when you're online just in case you don't see my message. I got the CR with the items for the free grab bags but I can't take them because it says you no longer have them :(
@Purrilicious Pinging you here for when you're online just in case you don't see my message. I got the CR with the items for the free grab bags but I can't take them because it says you no longer have them :(
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@seradis I would like to order one bag for 16g. I'll send it via a message!
@seradis I would like to order one bag for 16g. I'll send it via a message!
7m5bxuc.png FMvXShY.png pfVSCXL.png
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis
Hi! I'd like to take 3 bags with levels -- so 4x7lvl and 1x10lvl will do, right? ^^
@seradis
Hi! I'd like to take 3 bags with levels -- so 4x7lvl and 1x10lvl will do, right? ^^
TIobTkz.png
@Blushunt That works! I'm ready to fill your order :)
@Blushunt That works! I'm ready to fill your order :)
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis Hello! I'd like to pay for 5 grab bags with trained fodder- how should I go about sending payments? 1t PAs or CR?
@seradis Hello! I'd like to pay for 5 grab bags with trained fodder- how should I go about sending payments? 1t PAs or CR?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Paintra Either!
@Paintra Either!
NGvuFOS.png
@Seradis Provided you're still online by the time I've gathered the funds, could I do an order for 5 grab bags? (I'll have to send the funds after a half hour, i'm gonna be afk here in a bit bc im getting a ride somewhere.)
@Seradis Provided you're still online by the time I've gathered the funds, could I do an order for 5 grab bags? (I'll have to send the funds after a half hour, i'm gonna be afk here in a bit bc im getting a ride somewhere.)
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
@freeshootinxig of course!
@freeshootinxig of course!
NGvuFOS.png
[center]Hello everybody, I'm back online and ready to take orders! [emoji=seafood size=1][/center]
Hello everybody, I'm back online and ready to take orders!
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17