Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for a variety of apparels
1 2 3 4
[b]Hello, i'm looking for apparels for a not too big of a price. [/b] just show me stuff with a pricetag and i'll see if i want it or not. I'm mostly looking for some red aperals right now to dress up one of my dragons. as do i look for a wolfcap and blindfold stuff. but also other stuff so as i said just let me see the item and what you want for it and ill see if i want it ^^ she's my wishlist these stuff i really want. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62845472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628455/62845472_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello, i'm looking for apparels for a not too big of a price.
just show me stuff with a pricetag and i'll see if i want it or not.
I'm mostly looking for some red aperals right now to dress up one of my dragons. as do i look for a wolfcap and blindfold stuff.
but also other stuff so as i said just let me see the item and what you want for it and ill see if i want it ^^

she's my wishlist these stuff i really want.
62845472_350.png
7m5bxuc.png FMvXShY.png pfVSCXL.png
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
b
b
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
Hi! I have a few of the most expensive items on your wishlist and am wondering how many gems you have in total so i can figure out what to try and sell. also, on your wishlist you should insert everything like [ item= Crimson silk veil] for it to show up like [item=Crimson Silk Veil] it just makes it easier for people to figure this out (remove the space in the start)
Hi! I have a few of the most expensive items on your wishlist and am wondering how many gems you have in total so i can figure out what to try and sell.

also, on your wishlist you should insert everything like [ item= Crimson silk veil] for it to show up like Crimson Silk Veil it just makes it easier for people to figure this out (remove the space in the start)
@Windowz sorry for the late answer
Thank you for the tip! ill do that!
right now i have around 690 gems. I don't want to spend all of them but tell me the price and i'll see if I can let go of my gems >-< xD
@Windowz sorry for the late answer
Thank you for the tip! ill do that!
right now i have around 690 gems. I don't want to spend all of them but tell me the price and i'll see if I can let go of my gems >-< xD
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
totally fine on the response! okay so i have: [item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Arm silks] i’ll sell the veil for 60g, the tail bangle for 30g, and the arm silks for 15g then i also have [item=prismatic crystalscales] i’ll sell that for 50g
totally fine on the response! okay so i have:

Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Arm Silks

i’ll sell the veil for 60g, the tail bangle for 30g, and the arm silks for 15g

then i also have
Prismatic Crystalscales
i’ll sell that for 50g

@Windowz
I would love to buy the arm silks and tail bangle from you ^^
@Windowz
I would love to buy the arm silks and tail bangle from you ^^
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
@ShadowDragonxv I have Sanguine Plumage, Veteran's Eye Scars, and Magician's Cobwebs, if you're interested. Give me a moment to look up prices :)

Plumage- 70g
Scar- 40g
Cobwebs-80g

Ah you've changed! Those are here, if you're still interested

I also have
Fin Jewels- 70g
and I may have some dusky stuff
@ShadowDragonxv I have Sanguine Plumage, Veteran's Eye Scars, and Magician's Cobwebs, if you're interested. Give me a moment to look up prices :)

Plumage- 70g
Scar- 40g
Cobwebs-80g

Ah you've changed! Those are here, if you're still interested

I also have
Fin Jewels- 70g
and I may have some dusky stuff
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas i would love to buy the fin jewels
@AuroraBolas i would love to buy the fin jewels
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
@ShadowDragonxv You got it, please send 2-way cr :)
@ShadowDragonxv You got it, please send 2-way cr :)
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
b
b
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
1 2 3 4