Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Portal Research Recycling Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
May I please be added to the pinglist?

Tentacuddles here we come!
May I please be added to the pinglist?

Tentacuddles here we come!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
Taking a small break from work to give this a little boost ... I'll get to everyone's donations (and the pinglist update!) ASAP. :D
Taking a small break from work to give this a little boost ... I'll get to everyone's donations (and the pinglist update!) ASAP. :D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55693037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556931/55693037_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Wednesday’s Research Request is … [center][size=5][b]25 Animal Products[/b][/size][/center] Following their study of plant matter yesterday, the researchers are now interested in moving up the food chain to animals. Today they are looking for claws, feathers, scales and bones - anything that was once a part of a bird, beast or familiar. [b]Remember: the Research Team only accepts items from the Materials and Other tabs to be recycled into their Portal studies - please don’t send any actual Food items![/b] Also, all Familiars/Coliseum enemies count as animals for today - even if, technically speaking, they might be a plant or inanimate object … ;) Please state in your Crossroads Trade Message or PM what item(s) you are sending in to complete a Research Request (and explain how they fit if you think it’s needed). If you don’t do this, I will assume you’re sending a normal donation and you will not receive the bonus tickets. This Research Request will run until 10.00am tomorrow (Thursday). Pinglist: [size=1]@jbapple @Sinjin @Corycia @Eialyne @RisenWolf @SpiritFlower @Tatzelwurm @davietoowavey @Dessy @Agareia @Starwindrider @Elerinwen @gn0me @Fabellaura @HollowBay @KaichouKai @AttilaThePun[/size]
55693037_350.png
Wednesday’s Research Request is …
25 Animal Products
Following their study of plant matter yesterday, the researchers are now interested in moving up the food chain to animals. Today they are looking for claws, feathers, scales and bones - anything that was once a part of a bird, beast or familiar.

Remember: the Research Team only accepts items from the Materials and Other tabs to be recycled into their Portal studies - please don’t send any actual Food items! Also, all Familiars/Coliseum enemies count as animals for today - even if, technically speaking, they might be a plant or inanimate object … ;)

Please state in your Crossroads Trade Message or PM what item(s) you are sending in to complete a Research Request (and explain how they fit if you think it’s needed). If you don’t do this, I will assume you’re sending a normal donation and you will not receive the bonus tickets.

This Research Request will run until 10.00am tomorrow (Thursday).

Pinglist:
@jbapple @Sinjin @Corycia @Eialyne @RisenWolf @SpiritFlower @Tatzelwurm @davietoowavey @Dessy @Agareia @Starwindrider @Elerinwen @gn0me @Fabellaura @HollowBay @KaichouKai @AttilaThePun
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Sent something!
Sent something!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
We are now standing at a Grand Prize of 755,913 treasure! :O

So close to unlocking the first of the two extra prize packs and we're only half way through the first week ...! \o/
We are now standing at a Grand Prize of 755,913 treasure! :O

So close to unlocking the first of the two extra prize packs and we're only half way through the first week ...! \o/
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I have to get to work but before I go, a little middle of the night (first thing in the morning for me!) bump for the thread ...
I have to get to work but before I go, a little middle of the night (first thing in the morning for me!) bump for the thread ...
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55693037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556931/55693037_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Thursday’s Research Request is … [center][size=5][b]10 Replicas and Statues[/b][/size][/center] It looks like there might be something on the other side of the Portal … something dragonkind has never seen before! The research team wants to show them what our world is like by sending them masks, statues, tablets and even toys depicting the creatures of Sornieth. Please state in your Crossroads Trade Message or PM what item(s) you are sending in to complete a Research Request (and explain how they fit if you think it’s needed). If you don’t do this, I will assume you’re sending a normal donation and you will not receive the bonus tickets. This Research Request will run until 10.00am tomorrow (Friday). [b]A small note:[/b] I’m posting early today because I have an appointment at 10am FR time. You still have 30 minutes to get your Wednesday Research Request items sent in! However, if you want to send your Thursday stuff immediately, please do: you can have an extra 30 minutes for this one. ;) Pinglist: [size=1]@jbapple @Sinjin @Corycia @Eialyne @RisenWolf @SpiritFlower @Tatzelwurm @davietoowavey @Dessy @Agareia @Starwindrider @Elerinwen @gn0me @Fabellaura @HollowBay @KaichouKai @AttilaThePun[/size]
55693037_350.png
Thursday’s Research Request is …
10 Replicas and Statues
It looks like there might be something on the other side of the Portal … something dragonkind has never seen before! The research team wants to show them what our world is like by sending them masks, statues, tablets and even toys depicting the creatures of Sornieth.

Please state in your Crossroads Trade Message or PM what item(s) you are sending in to complete a Research Request (and explain how they fit if you think it’s needed). If you don’t do this, I will assume you’re sending a normal donation and you will not receive the bonus tickets.

This Research Request will run until 10.00am tomorrow (Friday).

A small note: I’m posting early today because I have an appointment at 10am FR time. You still have 30 minutes to get your Wednesday Research Request items sent in! However, if you want to send your Thursday stuff immediately, please do: you can have an extra 30 minutes for this one. ;)

Pinglist:
@jbapple @Sinjin @Corycia @Eialyne @RisenWolf @SpiritFlower @Tatzelwurm @davietoowavey @Dessy @Agareia @Starwindrider @Elerinwen @gn0me @Fabellaura @HollowBay @KaichouKai @AttilaThePun
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
sent!
sent!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@Tatzelwurm I accepted the CR without sending you a message back, oops! Yes, the plushies absolutely count. :) Sorry for the delay in accepting the previous CR as well, it's been a really busy couple of days for me! Thanks for your patience.

@SpiritFlower Thank you for keeping the thread bumped! I appreciate it. ;D
@Tatzelwurm I accepted the CR without sending you a message back, oops! Yes, the plushies absolutely count. :) Sorry for the delay in accepting the previous CR as well, it's been a really busy couple of days for me! Thanks for your patience.

@SpiritFlower Thank you for keeping the thread bumped! I appreciate it. ;D
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
... Folks, we are within 70K of unlocking Tentacuddles! :O

The Grand Prize is standing at 930,573 treasure!
... Folks, we are within 70K of unlocking Tentacuddles! :O

The Grand Prize is standing at 930,573 treasure!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13