Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Portal Research Recycling Raffle CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Sent some stuff in! I would also like to get on the pinglist.
Sent some stuff in! I would also like to get on the pinglist.
@Tatzelwurm Great stuff - you're added!
@Tatzelwurm Great stuff - you're added!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I'm going to bed soon but please keep sending in your donations for Maelstrom! :)
I'm going to bed soon but please keep sending in your donations for Maelstrom! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Sent some stuffs! And can i please be added to the pinglist? thank you!
Sent some stuffs! And can i please be added to the pinglist? thank you!
@davietoowavey I've added you and got your donation, thank you! :)
@davietoowavey I've added you and got your donation, thank you! :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I would like to be on the pinglist, please [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I would like to be on the pinglist, please
0WSK2we.png
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hi! I'll be sending stuff in a minute, can I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Hi! I'll be sending stuff in a minute, can I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Quick bump before I head to work!
Quick bump before I head to work!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Pinglist up to date, crossroads from yesterday all accepted. :) I'll be back in a few hours with today's Research Request!
Pinglist up to date, crossroads from yesterday all accepted. :) I'll be back in a few hours with today's Research Request!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13