Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PICK A BUNDLE ANY BUNDLE!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Im on vacation rn and ill be at the beach with my fam without my phone at that time. 15 fr time is like 8pm here. Might be on my way back at that time but would be better around 17fr time or later if possible...

Ps. I had claimed bundle 30 and havnt recieved anhthing yet? How long does it normally take? Also i do understand if your busy irl i just havnt heard anything...
Im on vacation rn and ill be at the beach with my fam without my phone at that time. 15 fr time is like 8pm here. Might be on my way back at that time but would be better around 17fr time or later if possible...

Ps. I had claimed bundle 30 and havnt recieved anhthing yet? How long does it normally take? Also i do understand if your busy irl i just havnt heard anything...
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631, I've delayed the riddles till tomorrow. :) I can only send bundles on the weekend because it takes up lot's of my time. I have school, and I don't normally spend time on FR during the weekdays. If you look at Bundle #30, it still doesn't say (items sent) or something like that, which means I haven't sent any yet. I don't normally send updates to people saying when I'm going to send bundles. Sometimes, it takes me 30 minutes, sometimes it takes me a week. Please be patient.
@AnimeLover9631, I've delayed the riddles till tomorrow. :) I can only send bundles on the weekend because it takes up lot's of my time. I have school, and I don't normally spend time on FR during the weekdays. If you look at Bundle #30, it still doesn't say (items sent) or something like that, which means I haven't sent any yet. I don't normally send updates to people saying when I'm going to send bundles. Sometimes, it takes me 30 minutes, sometimes it takes me a week. Please be patient.
mn0cX9u.gif
Tomorrow at 1500 FR TIME?
Tomorrow at 1500 FR TIME?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@phiastar

Oh dear! I don't think I can participate :( It'll be around 6 a.m. on 18 Sept tmr 1500 fr time :/ And I gotta go to school... Please get someone to take my place? :(
@phiastar

Oh dear! I don't think I can participate :( It'll be around 6 a.m. on 18 Sept tmr 1500 fr time :/ And I gotta go to school... Please get someone to take my place? :(
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
So, are we to pm You the answer to the riddle? Is there a time frame fo when we are to get the answer in? I’m not clear on the procedure.
So, are we to pm You the answer to the riddle? Is there a time frame fo when we are to get the answer in? I’m not clear on the procedure.
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@phiastar *realises its like a holiday here today*

When will the riddles be posted (Also I'm still kinda confuzzled :/)
@phiastar *realises its like a holiday here today*

When will the riddles be posted (Also I'm still kinda confuzzled :/)
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
I'd love to still join if there is room, regardless of prizes or not! I love riddles <3
I'd love to still join if there is room, regardless of prizes or not! I love riddles <3
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll1011.png

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

1011.pngllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
@phiastar Wait.... when will the riddles be out?
@phiastar Wait.... when will the riddles be out?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38