Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree @CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @melbelletrend @WildInferno @Lissantly @anannie @ebby172 @Branford @lemmonnade @Stri @Bronzewing @thatjapana @globalmaleficium @Chimerachoker @Verokitty @HopeRaising @StarCity @ccoombess @lnroy @Lehran @Nemesiss @sienna77 @dirtyclaws @Springaling406 @strawberiee @theoneinashes @Comandrake @Crustpad @Ohdeer41 @Solanceae @redsnekysnek @snowblossom @dragonfairy1034 @BuskyHusky55 @hideousmind @icealkaid @flatfanta @laurea @emmiemiapandy @LionHeart27 @WaywardWillow @KingD @katachresis @NightKrowe @dreadlord @Phiastar @Doubletime @inthesoupbowl @Ziggycat @Fennecfox21 @SilverSong92 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_2890175][img]https://i.imgur.com/wjPnp7u.png[/img][/url] Welcome to the Grand Re-Opening of the “Free Dragons. Free Lore.” thread!! Told you I’d be back [emoji=mirror winking size=1] If you were pinged here it’s either because you asked to be pinged when the shop re-opened or you were on the pinglist from the old thread. The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_44099783]pinglist[/url] is starting from scratch going forward, so if you’d like to be pinged for updates, [u]please leave a comment below[/u]. You can be added to the general pinglist or only be pinged for specific updates so be sure to let me know what you prefer (default is the general pinglist). Many things have changed with the new thread, first and foremost… it actually looks good now! @TheAwesoMew donated A TON of their time and creative genius to make this thread look as beautiful as it does so if you like it, leave a comment below to let them know! One thing that has stayed the same is the name. Just like the old thread, this is still the place for free dragons and free lore; however, you will notice some logistics have changed. There are now a few rules to review before requesting a dragon as well as a new raffle feature (free entry), so check those out! As part of the Grand Re-Opening, [b]50[/b] dragons are available for adoption right now, right [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_44099748]here[/url]! Each one has a name suggestion and unique lore blurb in its bio (some are longer than others) and almost all of them have lore parents. These dragons are intended for [b]non-exalt homes[/b], and each user can request [b]two dragons per day[/b]. If you were pinged here, that means you have exclusive access to all available dragons for [u]24 hours[/u]. At ~18:00 FR time tomorrow, I will open the thread up to everyone. Our first raffle dragon is a multiage Gaoler showing off the new(ish) braids gene along with a 500(+) word lore piece written by yours truly. The tentative deadline is July 31st, but this may be extended depending on participation. Check out the raffle section [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_44099778]here[/url] to see how to enter. If you’d like to donate a dragon, a lore/art service, or any rare items/currency for future raffles, I would be forever in your debt. PM me if you’d like to become a donor (you will be featured [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2890175#post_44099781]here[/url]!) (: All of the changes made to the thread were intentional and were done in the hopes that I can keep this thread going for a long time without getting bogged down with lore requests and burn out. That being said, I’d love to answer any questions or listen to any feedback you might have, so please feel free to drop a comment or PM me with those (: Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the revamped thread! ~Cheers!
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @melbelletrend @WildInferno @Lissantly @anannie @ebby172 @Branford @lemmonnade @Stri @Bronzewing @thatjapana @globalmaleficium @Chimerachoker @Verokitty @HopeRaising @StarCity @ccoombess @lnroy @Lehran @Nemesiss @sienna77 @dirtyclaws @Springaling406 @strawberiee @theoneinashes @Comandrake @Crustpad @Ohdeer41 @Solanceae @redsnekysnek @snowblossom @dragonfairy1034 @BuskyHusky55 @hideousmind @icealkaid @flatfanta @laurea @emmiemiapandy @LionHeart27 @WaywardWillow @KingD @katachresis @NightKrowe @dreadlord @Phiastar @Doubletime @inthesoupbowl @Ziggycat @Fennecfox21 @SilverSong92

wjPnp7u.png

Welcome to the Grand Re-Opening of the “Free Dragons. Free Lore.” thread!!

Told you I’d be back

If you were pinged here it’s either because you asked to be pinged when the shop re-opened or you were on the pinglist from the old thread. The pinglist is starting from scratch going forward, so if you’d like to be pinged for updates, please leave a comment below. You can be added to the general pinglist or only be pinged for specific updates so be sure to let me know what you prefer (default is the general pinglist).

Many things have changed with the new thread, first and foremost… it actually looks good now! @TheAwesoMew donated A TON of their time and creative genius to make this thread look as beautiful as it does so if you like it, leave a comment below to let them know!

One thing that has stayed the same is the name. Just like the old thread, this is still the place for free dragons and free lore; however, you will notice some logistics have changed. There are now a few rules to review before requesting a dragon as well as a new raffle feature (free entry), so check those out!

As part of the Grand Re-Opening, 50 dragons are available for adoption right now, right here! Each one has a name suggestion and unique lore blurb in its bio (some are longer than others) and almost all of them have lore parents. These dragons are intended for non-exalt homes, and each user can request two dragons per day. If you were pinged here, that means you have exclusive access to all available dragons for 24 hours. At ~18:00 FR time tomorrow, I will open the thread up to everyone.

Our first raffle dragon is a multiage Gaoler showing off the new(ish) braids gene along with a 500(+) word lore piece written by yours truly. The tentative deadline is July 31st, but this may be extended depending on participation. Check out the raffle section here to see how to enter. If you’d like to donate a dragon, a lore/art service, or any rare items/currency for future raffles, I would be forever in your debt. PM me if you’d like to become a donor (you will be featured here!) (:

All of the changes made to the thread were intentional and were done in the hopes that I can keep this thread going for a long time without getting bogged down with lore requests and burn out. That being said, I’d love to answer any questions or listen to any feedback you might have, so please feel free to drop a comment or PM me with those (:

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the revamped thread!

~Cheers!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Oh, I hope this is alright, but Id love to be on the pinglist! It's also wonderful to hear (or I guess see?) you again! Have you been doing ok? I quoted your raffle post if thats alright so that you could see the answers right after refreshing on the questions? Idk thought it'd be helpful. [quote]I want to hear how you interact with lore on FR! Do you read the canon lore on the site? Do you create your own lore for your dragons? Do you enjoy reading other player's lore? Is this the first time you've heard of lore?[/quote] I use some of the canon lore and then make my own variations and such! I mean "forced" empath Skydancers are super cool, but Faes being weak in magic despite being Arcane flight?? Seems silly<3 I do create my own lore, even if some of it looks silly or is still bullet points. Never looks nice, but I'm improving. I adoooore other people's lore! Its always really impressive and exciting to see everyone's ideas and inspiring works. No, it's not. But origin story; I saw the empty bio boxes on my progens and thought 'oh...i can fix that'. Then I was invited into a lore server and been addicted ever since :). All of these lovely lore dragons and I don't have space. A travesty!! But Im more hyped about you being back than the dragons to be honest :) @TheAwesoMew This looks amazing and I wanted to be sure to compliment you<3<3<3 You really put a ton of effort in and it shows, so it's the least I could do to compliment it.
@Xayxayx

Oh, I hope this is alright, but Id love to be on the pinglist! It's also wonderful to hear (or I guess see?) you again! Have you been doing ok? I quoted your raffle post if thats alright so that you could see the answers right after refreshing on the questions? Idk thought it'd be helpful.
Quote:
I want to hear how you interact with lore on FR! Do you read the canon lore on the site? Do you create your own lore for your dragons? Do you enjoy reading other player's lore? Is this the first time you've heard of lore?

I use some of the canon lore and then make my own variations and such! I mean "forced" empath Skydancers are super cool, but Faes being weak in magic despite being Arcane flight?? Seems silly<3
I do create my own lore, even if some of it looks silly or is still bullet points. Never looks nice, but I'm improving.
I adoooore other people's lore! Its always really impressive and exciting to see everyone's ideas and inspiring works.
No, it's not. But origin story; I saw the empty bio boxes on my progens and thought 'oh...i can fix that'. Then I was invited into a lore server and been addicted ever since :).

All of these lovely lore dragons and I don't have space. A travesty!! But Im more hyped about you being back than the dragons to be honest :)

@TheAwesoMew

This looks amazing and I wanted to be sure to compliment you<3<3<3 You really put a ton of effort in and it shows, so it's the least I could do to compliment it.
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@ToastyThief Thanks for the warm welcome back (: I've been doing great, thanks for asking. Finally at a stable enough place in life where I have the time and energy to write lore again, so it's the perfect time to jump back into running the thread!

I've added you to the raffle and general pinglist! I loved reading about your lore origin story and your answers to the questions. For future raffles, you don't have to use a quote box with the questions if you don't want to, but you're more than welcome to-- whatever you prefer! Thanks for being considerate (: I'm very happy to be back and reconnect with everyone who participated in the old thread as well as meet some new people!
@ToastyThief Thanks for the warm welcome back (: I've been doing great, thanks for asking. Finally at a stable enough place in life where I have the time and energy to write lore again, so it's the perfect time to jump back into running the thread!

I've added you to the raffle and general pinglist! I loved reading about your lore origin story and your answers to the questions. For future raffles, you don't have to use a quote box with the questions if you don't want to, but you're more than welcome to-- whatever you prefer! Thanks for being considerate (: I'm very happy to be back and reconnect with everyone who participated in the old thread as well as meet some new people!
wjPnp7u.png
@xyxayx I know the thread is not open to the public yet but I would love to be put on your Dragon only Pinglist!
@xyxayx I know the thread is not open to the public yet but I would love to be put on your Dragon only Pinglist!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
Hallo! I would love to be added to the ping lists for lore and dragons. This is very generous of you :3. Primarily I am here for the lore as I have way to many dragons as it is. I do have some dragons who are about over a year and a half if you would be interested in taking them on for this thread.

@TheAwesoMew Beautiful graphics and thread design! It's very inviting and whimsical.

Quote:
I want to hear how you interact with lore on FR! Do you read the canon lore on the site? Do you create your own lore for your dragons? Do you enjoy reading other player's lore? Is this the first time you've heard of lore?

(Answer at least one of the above questions to be entered into the raffle)

For the most part I do like to stick to canon lore. If a few areas are a little too "stiff" I may change it to suit my lore purposes but for the most part I would rather not. Well, I have never been good at writing or being social; it can be discouraging and difficult at times. There are ideas in my head but I don't know how best to translate them but practicing helps. I love reading other player's lore; (I have way too many bookmarks as a result lmao). Nope, definitely not the first time!
Hallo! I would love to be added to the ping lists for lore and dragons. This is very generous of you :3. Primarily I am here for the lore as I have way to many dragons as it is. I do have some dragons who are about over a year and a half if you would be interested in taking them on for this thread.

@TheAwesoMew Beautiful graphics and thread design! It's very inviting and whimsical.

Quote:

(Answer at least one of the above questions to be entered into the raffle)

For the most part I do like to stick to canon lore. If a few areas are a little too "stiff" I may change it to suit my lore purposes but for the most part I would rather not. Well, I have never been good at writing or being social; it can be discouraging and difficult at times. There are ideas in my head but I don't know how best to translate them but practicing helps. I love reading other player's lore; (I have way too many bookmarks as a result lmao). Nope, definitely not the first time!

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Finnkawarrior Sure thing! I'll add you when the thread officially opens tomorrow (:

@Tynethyne Hi there! I will add you to the pinglist and raffle when the thread opens officially tomorrow (: Thanks for participating! I agree, writing can be difficult and discouraging sometimes. Even as someone who writes pretty frequently, there are just some stories and emotions I find impossible to convey in the right way with words. Practicing always helps, and it's one of the things I really enjoy about writing. There's always room for growth and improvement, even if sometimes it doesn't feel like it at the time. I hope you keep enjoying writing (:
@Finnkawarrior Sure thing! I'll add you when the thread officially opens tomorrow (:

@Tynethyne Hi there! I will add you to the pinglist and raffle when the thread opens officially tomorrow (: Thanks for participating! I agree, writing can be difficult and discouraging sometimes. Even as someone who writes pretty frequently, there are just some stories and emotions I find impossible to convey in the right way with words. Practicing always helps, and it's one of the things I really enjoy about writing. There's always room for growth and improvement, even if sometimes it doesn't feel like it at the time. I hope you keep enjoying writing (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx
Hello! please add me to the general pinglist please
:D
@Xayxayx
Hello! please add me to the general pinglist please
:D
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@Xayxayx Can u add me to the ping list and can you ping me when this is open to the public <3 Thanks
@Xayxayx Can u add me to the ping list and can you ping me when this is open to the public <3 Thanks
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@kitty1425 Sure thing!

@VanceRuth Will do (: Do you want to be on the general pinglist, dragons only pinglist, or raffle only pinglist?
@kitty1425 Sure thing!

@VanceRuth Will do (: Do you want to be on the general pinglist, dragons only pinglist, or raffle only pinglist?
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx please add me to everything! great to see this back
@Xayxayx please add me to everything! great to see this back
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206