Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Finnka's Warrior Dragon Training! *OPEN*
1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone! My training grounds are open! Send your fodder here to prepare for the Trickmurk Circus!
All unnamed dragons sent to me will be named Valkyrie to be trained. Please name before sending my way if you prefer another name.
I have 7 open spots for training!
Hi everyone! My training grounds are open! Send your fodder here to prepare for the Trickmurk Circus!
All unnamed dragons sent to me will be named Valkyrie to be trained. Please name before sending my way if you prefer another name.
I have 7 open spots for training!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
I'd like to bring some light back to this thread! I have [b]7 open spots for training[/b], and I also have a current [i]level 20[/i] dragon I am training to [i]level 25[/i] I plan on selling separate from my training pricing. If you're interested in training or MorningSong, feel free to ping me here! [center][size=2]All unnamed dragons sent to me will be named Valkyrie to be trained. Please name before sending my way if you prefer another name.[/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67220207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672203/67220207_350.png[/img][/url] [b][i][u]MorningSong[/u][/i][/b][/center]
I'd like to bring some light back to this thread! I have 7 open spots for training, and I also have a current level 20 dragon I am training to level 25 I plan on selling separate from my training pricing. If you're interested in training or MorningSong, feel free to ping me here!
67220207_350.png
MorningSong
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
Dragons are flying through training today! I've gotten at least 6 up to level 10 so far. There are still open spots for your dragons! Fodder, Permas, Sales. Anything can come over and get levelled!
Dragons are flying through training today! I've gotten at least 6 up to level 10 so far. There are still open spots for your dragons! Fodder, Permas, Sales. Anything can come over and get levelled!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
*bump*

TRAINING GROUND SHOPPE OPEN!

I am currently training all of the dragons in my Training Grounds Tab to level 10 with the exception of MorningSong. They are ALL up for sale for the price of 16kt/g. MorningSong is 198kt/g because she is level 25 and Unstatted/Unstoned.

Let me know if you'd like certain one(s) or how many you would like total and they will be sent!
*bump*

TRAINING GROUND SHOPPE OPEN!

I am currently training all of the dragons in my Training Grounds Tab to level 10 with the exception of MorningSong. They are ALL up for sale for the price of 16kt/g. MorningSong is 198kt/g because she is level 25 and Unstatted/Unstoned.

Let me know if you'd like certain one(s) or how many you would like total and they will be sent!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
*bump*

Do you want more fodder of your own, but don't want to pay for the hatchlings or use your perma dragons' hatchlings? Many of the dragons currently being trained to level 10 are ready to breed! So you can toss them on a nest, hatch the nest and toss the parents without any work to level them!

Post below which dragons or how many random dragons you would like and they will start their travels! If you request random dragons, please note whether you plan to breed them together so I can send ones that are able to breed with eachother! No need to ping, I am subbed
*bump*

Do you want more fodder of your own, but don't want to pay for the hatchlings or use your perma dragons' hatchlings? Many of the dragons currently being trained to level 10 are ready to breed! So you can toss them on a nest, hatch the nest and toss the parents without any work to level them!

Post below which dragons or how many random dragons you would like and they will start their travels! If you request random dragons, please note whether you plan to breed them together so I can send ones that are able to breed with eachother! No need to ping, I am subbed
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
1 2 3 4 5