Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 1 Year of Chests Challenge
I saw this challenge on another forum and wanted to do it for myself! I started on Sunday 9/26/2021
Rules
  • All chests, crates, treasure jars, special event boxes, and spare inventory crates count for this! Don't open them! Strange chests do NOT count but should be listed as to how many you received since they disintegrate after a certain amount of time
  • Post the date you start at the top of your post and if you fail the one year challenge, post that date next to it (I.e. 9/26/2021-10/02/2021)
  • Buying any of these items does not count toward your challenge because you didn't earn them.

Anyone can join in and post your own here, all I ask is that you edit your first post instead of just posting a new list each time, unless you delete your old one to keep the thread from cluttering up.
I saw this challenge on another forum and wanted to do it for myself! I started on Sunday 9/26/2021
Rules
  • All chests, crates, treasure jars, special event boxes, and spare inventory crates count for this! Don't open them! Strange chests do NOT count but should be listed as to how many you received since they disintegrate after a certain amount of time
  • Post the date you start at the top of your post and if you fail the one year challenge, post that date next to it (I.e. 9/26/2021-10/02/2021)
  • Buying any of these items does not count toward your challenge because you didn't earn them.

Anyone can join in and post your own here, all I ask is that you edit your first post instead of just posting a new list each time, unless you delete your old one to keep the thread from cluttering up.
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
[center][u][i][b]9/26/2021[/b][/i][/u][/center] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x111 [item=Iron Treasure Chest]x38 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x32 [item=Bonebound Chest]x5 [item=Waterlogged Trunk]x24 [item=Broken Bone Bottle]x40 [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar]x56 [item=Blackwing Croaker Crate]x1 [item=Fractured Cosmos Chest]x2 (1 was given away in a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1922670/1]TUBMG[/url]) [item=Mother Told me to Live Chest]x2 [item=Eye of the Swarm Chest]x1 [item=Spare Inventory Crate]x1
9/26/2021

Rusted Treasure Chest x111
Iron Treasure Chest x38
Gilded Decorative Chest x32
Bonebound Chest x5
Waterlogged Trunk x24
Broken Bone Bottle x40
Shattered Ceramic Jar x56
Blackwing Croaker Crate x1
Fractured Cosmos Chest x2 (1 was given away in a TUBMG)
Mother Told Me to Live Chest x2
Eye of the Swarm Chest x1
Spare Inventory Crate x1
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
Updated List! I was inactive over the weekend so not as much of a difference! Please feel free to post your own challenge lists! [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=mystery bag size=1]
Updated List! I was inactive over the weekend so not as much of a difference! Please feel free to post your own challenge lists!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
*BUMP*

Updated my list! I can't wait to see what I get with this upcoming festival!
*BUMP*

Updated my list! I can't wait to see what I get with this upcoming festival!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!
[center][b][u]Happy RoR![/u][/b][/center] [center]I've gotten these lovely chests so far this festival! What have you gotten? [item=Mother Told me to Live Chest]x2 [item=Eye of the Swarm Chest]x1 [item=Spare Inventory Crate]x1[/center]
Happy RoR!
I've gotten these lovely chests so far this festival! What have you gotten?

Mother Told Me to Live Chest x2 Eye of the Swarm Chest x1 Spare Inventory Crate x1
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Yersinia Subspecies!