Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 205 206
@OtakuTrash I'll need a name for the dragon and please make sure your friend agrees to the no exalting rule before you gift her the dragon. If she decides she doesn't want to keep it, please have her send it back to me!

@StrawHatPirate Sure thing, I'll send her right over!
@OtakuTrash I'll need a name for the dragon and please make sure your friend agrees to the no exalting rule before you gift her the dragon. If she decides she doesn't want to keep it, please have her send it back to me!

@StrawHatPirate Sure thing, I'll send her right over!
wjPnp7u.png
@peachnkey Unfortunately that dragon has been claimed. Is there another one that caught your eye?
@peachnkey Unfortunately that dragon has been claimed. Is there another one that caught your eye?
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx She agrees! Maybe I could name her Lillian?
@Xayxayx She agrees! Maybe I could name her Lillian?
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@Xayxayx aw darn, thats alright then ^O^! Thanks so much for hosting this thread :D!
@Xayxayx aw darn, thats alright then ^O^! Thanks so much for hosting this thread :D!
@Xayxayx

Could i get pinged for upcoming raffles and for new dergs?
@Xayxayx

Could i get pinged for upcoming raffles and for new dergs?
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
Can i pls have # 495 @xayxayx? tyy
Can i pls have # 495 @xayxayx? tyy
@BerkleyPearl Added you to the general pinglist!

@RainyKitsune Please read the rules!
@BerkleyPearl Added you to the general pinglist!

@RainyKitsune Please read the rules!
wjPnp7u.png
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Asimiii @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl Any takers for my girl Juniper? She's already got lore in her bio. The user that requested her is no longer active, so I'm offering her to the pinglist first (: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67433835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674339/67433835_350.png[/img][/url]
@ToastyThief @Tynethyne @Stolen @dirtyclaws @VanceRuth @HopeRaising @TheAwesoMew @Twalio @DireKai @WetDragon @Beanieboop @Cats56 @EmeraldDragon13 @LionHeart27 @PotatoRabbit @Phay @GayScreeching @SnowFrost620 @GalacticWonder @Marcii08 @MagicMayhem816 @wormyy @Lightsun68 @Dragongirl00100 @Prinx @Redtiger7736 @inkfrog @Cherryfleck @MorgueBuddy @GrinningWolf24 @FoxInTheWood @late711 @Orgetzu @Asimiii @Lynz @HazardousH @Quintillion @gravitycon @BunnySox @itsrainningtacos @AspenCrow @SakraKaine @Petall @RondeKetan03 @kislany @LavenderHoney @SkeletonNugget @StrawHatPirate @BerkleyPearl

Any takers for my girl Juniper? She's already got lore in her bio. The user that requested her is no longer active, so I'm offering her to the pinglist first (:
67433835_350.png
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx could i adopt #458, the banescale? i'd like to name him Brass! and i know i'm not on the pinglist, but i'd also be interested in Juniper if she's available. i've been looking for a veil with branches to match my username!
@Xayxayx could i adopt #458, the banescale? i'd like to name him Brass! and i know i'm not on the pinglist, but i'd also be interested in Juniper if she's available. i've been looking for a veil with branches to match my username!
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
@Xayxayx

I could take her in! The Veiled Forest really needs a tree caretaker so the forest can grow and expand and actually stay healthy in the process
@Xayxayx

I could take her in! The Veiled Forest really needs a tree caretaker so the forest can grow and expand and actually stay healthy in the process
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png