Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [done]
1 2 3 4
Honestly he’s a lot of fun to dress but it’s also HARD because I want to have his orange primary pop.. and a lot of my favorite apparel covers that up.. shkdjfjf

absolutely adore him with the kelpie mane and it gives him kinda mysterious vibes so i went with that
Not Found
Honestly he’s a lot of fun to dress but it’s also HARD because I want to have his orange primary pop.. and a lot of my favorite apparel covers that up.. shkdjfjf

absolutely adore him with the kelpie mane and it gives him kinda mysterious vibes so i went with that
Not Found
udj6wT1.png
Oh wow, go for a nap and come back to so many cool outfits, you guys are definitely not gonna make this easy to decide! :D I'll probably try to figure out which just after rollover tonight, so small bump just in case anyone else is also interested.
Oh wow, go for a nap and come back to so many cool outfits, you guys are definitely not gonna make this easy to decide! :D I'll probably try to figure out which just after rollover tonight, so small bump just in case anyone else is also interested.
He is absolutely gorgeous OwO
I love his genes and Colors so much! Orange and blue look amazing together, I adore him, also his accents is perfect!
He has a lot of potential and looks good in a lot of outfits!
It was very fun but hard to decide which one I would show :3
I though of something royal, he gives me so much noble vibes OwO
Also with a mystical touch, omg so much lore potential :D (like a Greek god OwO)
This would be his outfit (It would take some time to get all together but it would be totally worth it :3)
Not Found

Thank you so much for the chance and good luck and fun in choosing what you like most of all ^^
Have a great day :)
He is absolutely gorgeous OwO
I love his genes and Colors so much! Orange and blue look amazing together, I adore him, also his accents is perfect!
He has a lot of potential and looks good in a lot of outfits!
It was very fun but hard to decide which one I would show :3
I though of something royal, he gives me so much noble vibes OwO
Also with a mystical touch, omg so much lore potential :D (like a Greek god OwO)
This would be his outfit (It would take some time to get all together but it would be totally worth it :3)
Not Found

Thank you so much for the chance and good luck and fun in choosing what you like most of all ^^
Have a great day :)
Garish is just the sort of thing I like to see in a dragon. Hopefully this is a balance between clothes and being able to see the dragon.

Snow Blindness

Thanks for the oppurtunity!
Garish is just the sort of thing I like to see in a dragon. Hopefully this is a balance between clothes and being able to see the dragon.

Snow Blindness

Thanks for the oppurtunity!
ZincAlloy.gif
Oooh his colours are perfect for some of the more elusive apparel! I struggled a bit since I'm not too good at dressing male Skydancers, but I used a combination of the anniversary apparel we got a couple years ago plus some more mild colors ^^

Have fun choosing your favorite outfit!
Coquitlam
Oooh his colours are perfect for some of the more elusive apparel! I struggled a bit since I'm not too good at dressing male Skydancers, but I used a combination of the anniversary apparel we got a couple years ago plus some more mild colors ^^

Have fun choosing your favorite outfit!
Coquitlam
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
I know where that is , close to home
Coquitlam
I know where that is , close to home
Coquitlam
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Question, this guy is in your progen tab....is he your progen?
Question, this guy is in your progen tab....is he your progen?
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris As someone who is 1% brain and 99% himbo I had to double check lol [img]https://wassailing.net/imgfold/Screenshot_20200626_125305.png[/img] But no, I started in Arcane way back so we're all good ^^ Also yay for fellow Canadians~
@Syceris

As someone who is 1% brain and 99% himbo I had to double check lol
Screenshot_20200626_125305.png

But no, I started in Arcane way back so we're all good ^^ Also yay for fellow Canadians~
Canadian dragon woot! Ok, not my best work but I'm feeling fried by the sun. Might try to redo this apparel later. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=7505884&skin=8274&apparel=7684,33507,28800,10659,28798,28802,28803,28801,28799&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1237858]
Canadian dragon woot!

Ok, not my best work but I'm feeling fried by the sun. Might try to redo this apparel later.

dragon?did=7505884&skin=8274&apparel=7684,33507,28800,10659,28798,28802,28803,28801,28799&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Oh my gosh I LOVE him! I don't usually fall in love with facets, but that accent just ties the entire look together perfectly. I'm not amazing at dressing dragons, but I had to give it a try for him!

Not Found

I went for a kind of water-trickster feel, as his Azure reminded me of the Kelp Beds. I'm--like--itching to draw him now, haha.
Oh my gosh I LOVE him! I don't usually fall in love with facets, but that accent just ties the entire look together perfectly. I'm not amazing at dressing dragons, but I had to give it a try for him!

Not Found

I went for a kind of water-trickster feel, as his Azure reminded me of the Kelp Beds. I'm--like--itching to draw him now, haha.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
1 2 3 4