Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Plague OOF Raffle/Public Buy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74
moday..
moday..
1dgHJ.gif
Heyhey, I'm here and I'm ready to take your dragons! 88V

They shall become get the best, most delicious soup on this side of the Sornieth!
Heyhey, I'm here and I'm ready to take your dragons! 88V

They shall become get the best, most delicious soup on this side of the Sornieth!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Good morning, germs! Gonna go get some coffee and breakfast and then I’m back in the AH to snipe!
Good morning, germs! Gonna go get some coffee and breakfast and then I’m back in the AH to snipe!
1Wa1sIi.gif
@DuskyDawn7 Just have to say I love seeing Toothless in the morning <3
@DuskyDawn7 Just have to say I love seeing Toothless in the morning <3
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
@DarknessFalls

He really brightens the mood, doesn’t he? <3
@DarknessFalls

He really brightens the mood, doesn’t he? <3
1Wa1sIi.gif
@DuskyDawn7

He really does! I had a cute baby toothless decal on the back of my last car. It made me smile every day. Then I totaled the car (my very first accident!) and I haven't found one that fits my new car.
@DuskyDawn7

He really does! I had a cute baby toothless decal on the back of my last car. It made me smile every day. Then I totaled the car (my very first accident!) and I haven't found one that fits my new car.
Inquiry: is it possible to make up a missed daily badge? ;P

Unsure who to ping, if anyone
Inquiry: is it possible to make up a missed daily badge? ;P

Unsure who to ping, if anyone
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Kydoimos

Sorry! The spreadsheet kinda...glitched? I sent all the dragons and then it changed to say only Headless King was on so I cancelled them but now it's back to how it looked before. I'll send them back over to you ;^;
@Kydoimos

Sorry! The spreadsheet kinda...glitched? I sent all the dragons and then it changed to say only Headless King was on so I cancelled them but now it's back to how it looked before. I'll send them back over to you ;^;
@Druddigon

Hello! Don’t mean to bother you, but just wanted to make sure my dragons I sent earlier were updated on the spreadsheet. I’m the one that sent 3 level 7’s and 5 level 6’s
@Druddigon

Hello! Don’t mean to bother you, but just wanted to make sure my dragons I sent earlier were updated on the spreadsheet. I’m the one that sent 3 level 7’s and 5 level 6’s
1Wa1sIi.gif
@DuskyDawn7 i cover for PB only, which means your dragons weren't being counted on a spreadsheet. looking back at my AH history you paid the raffle price so i'll go ahead and add your tickets in ^^
@DuskyDawn7 i cover for PB only, which means your dragons weren't being counted on a spreadsheet. looking back at my AH history you paid the raffle price so i'll go ahead and add your tickets in ^^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74